Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I thought about editing one of those Cartoon Network lima bean smiles onto him but that's even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this is a cursed GOTY lineup

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It could be worse

quote:

• Dragon Age: Inquisition (Winner)
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
  • Dark Souls II
  • Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

There are more good games on that list

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

👆

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKseXjx_668

Who asked for this?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Why do people like to imagine the world getting blown up so much.., I think there’s a type of person that desperately wants a nuke to go off in their home town so they can play with buzz saws in the desert and not have to pay for Funko Pops

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Far cry 5 was the best selling game of 2018 and the second most successful Ubisoft game ever behind The Division

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Far cry 5 was the best selling game of 2018 and the second most successful Ubisoft game ever behind The Division
:negative:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ghost recon wildlands was the best selling game of 2017. People see the pictures on buses and then buy 4 copies of the Deluxe Edition

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Why do people like to imagine the world getting blown up so much..,

In Training posted:

Ghost recon wildlands was the best selling game of 2017. People see the pictures on buses and then buy 4 copies of the Deluxe Edition

In Training posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH5TMCR8etc

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

In Training posted:

there's no way a ubisoft game outsold a CoD game but yeah a stupid amount of people bought that thing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

net cafe scandal posted:

Why do people like to imagine the world getting blown up so much.., I think there’s a type of person that desperately wants a nuke to go off in their home town so they can play with buzz saws in the desert and not have to pay for Funko Pops

those people are called "stupid a-holes". paying for funko pops is half the fun.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Bullshit.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's probably RDR2 now but this summer far cry 5 was #1

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Phew.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I’m also insanely tired of grim dark post apoc games. I just want another Far Cry that has a weird story about genetic augmentation and psychedelics turning you into a super-predator, crawling through bushes and slaughtering rebels like the original game+Instincts.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

lol at many good posts ITT

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Literally nobody after the dismal dlc especially

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Literally nobody after the dismal dlc especially

Yeah the only reason I considered picking up FC5 was for the Vietnam stuff and I heard that ended up sucking, so screw it. I just want a good new Vietnam War game for once ffs, the last things I can think of are Black Ops I and that Bad Company 2 expansion and those both came out 8 years ago

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Rising storm 2 is good but thats multi only

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

If you want to destroy my wallet
Announce some games on this epic day

lm ao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i didnt know there was a farcry 5

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Rising storm 2 is good but thats multi only

Oh yeah. I really wish we actually got that Vietnam horror/action CoD spin-off that Sledgehammer was working on before they switched to Advanced Warfare. I’d like something more psychedelic and creepy and less straightforward warfare stuff

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i asked for it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

14 hours bros

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingSuccessfulDurianAsianGlow Homies... THe gamers' event of the year draws near.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLucCtAxTXE

Prey thread is closed for archiving but here's an announcement that came out early -- the 5v1 Prop Hunt mode is launching next week

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/MattThorson/status/1069835156213493760?s=20

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

drat only PC for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't find a list of what the variants are online yet.

• Locked thread