Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

So we've all signed up to Get Notified First When stringChange launches, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

:confused:

wait poo poo never mind I thought this was the fiction advice thread :downs:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Djeser posted:

:confused:

wait poo poo never mind I thought this was the fiction advice thread :downs:

I mean, it kind of is.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
When writing fiction, never describe amputation in a way that is super sexy.

because then you're writing NON-fiction :devil:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I can sorta get the "normal" amputee fetish stuff but all the people posting about how sexy women with no mouth or no head are just confuse me

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

She Has No Mouth And I Must Cream

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

I Before E posted:

Holy poo poo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I Before E posted:

hahahaha

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Improbable Lobster posted:

I can sorta get the "normal" amputee fetish stuff but all the people posting about how sexy women with no mouth or no head are just confuse me

A while back, the GBS Deviantart thread had a bunch of posts about the "potgirls" briefly referenced in this episode. Turns out they're (spoilered for :nws: and general grodiness) women who have been reduced to a head, spine, organs, and sex parts, stuffed in a pot/vase with the head exposed, along with boobs and front-mounted vulvas. There was extensive lore for most of these.

Cold shivers, man. Cold fuckin' shivers.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I Before E posted:

Oh dear.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

This episode came out yesterday but Pocket Casts still hasn't downloaded it for me.

I don't know whether to be upset or thankful.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I can't decide if that one guy's wife is a real doll or a real woman he has tied up in his basement.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

A while back, the GBS Deviantart thread had a bunch of posts about the "potgirls" briefly referenced in this episode. Turns out they're (spoilered for :nws: and general grodiness) women who have been reduced to a head, spine, organs, and sex parts, stuffed in a pot/vase with the head exposed, along with boobs and front-mounted vulvas. There was extensive lore for most of these.

Oh cool I was wondering how I was going to violently expel the lunch I ate.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

I Before E posted:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The Matrix, but sexy. Am I a fool to consider forced feminization bimbo politics in the nolimbs star system? Staring Keanu Reeves? And its still about being a trans woman. Also anime. Fplus: The Movie.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

T-man posted:

The Matrix, but sexy. Am I a fool to consider forced feminization bimbo politics in the nolimbs star system? Staring Keanu Reeves? And its still about being a trans woman. Also anime. Fplus: The Movie.

In the immortal words of Deviantart user TheTomac: "you may have a brain problem"

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

T-man posted:

The journals in this Bioshock game just get more and more niche

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Dang, this ep definitely ranks high in my books. Up there with cling film, Hans Von Hozel, and movie/show pitches in terms of incredulous laughter.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I'm just gonna post this link here.

https://news.avclub.com/violent-j-went-to-a-furry-convention-in-an-icp-fursuit-1830823096

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Is it just me or is Violent J... kind of an awesome dad??

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Magissima posted:

am I mixing them up with other trash musicians or isn't ICP famously actually pretty legit solid dudes all around even if their music is...something special?

Like, I know their insane wrestling promotion is actually well known as an indie that actually, ya know, pays people well and treats performers well as long as they're cool with the whole 'you're gonna be surrounded by drunk juggalos' style.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I think as of a few years ago, Violent J was kinda homophobic, but who knows nowadays.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Yeah drat this episode was up there as one of the greats for me

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

am I mixing them up with other trash musicians or isn't ICP famously actually pretty legit solid dudes all around even if their music is...something special?

Like, I know their insane wrestling promotion is actually well known as an indie that actually, ya know, pays people well and treats performers well as long as they're cool with the whole 'you're gonna be surrounded by drunk juggalos' style.

yeah iirc there's a handful of like, c-list celebrities or entertainers that consistently get booked for gathering of the juggalos because they've had nothing but good things to say about performing there

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Frank West's Youtube Guy is incredible

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

sexpig by night posted:

One of them tried to dropkick Fred Durst on stage recently but hosed up and missed

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Improbable Lobster posted:

One of them tried to dropkick Fred Durst on stage recently but hosed up and missed
:patriot:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

When Terry Funk got mad at them for redubbing one of his matches in Japan on a DVD, they showed up at his house, had a talk, and left a big bag of cash for him.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I deserve money ICP, I'm the coolest and best person so your stuff is imitating me. 50 million should cover my emotional pain.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
No amount of money can compensate me for having heard ICP's music.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Magissima posted:

It's not the first time. Back in July, he made a callout against a company that sold his daughter an inferior fursuit.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
he clearly knows that he has to do a lot to outweigh the shame of 'my dad's the clown rapper' and hell good for him

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Antivehicular posted:

The worst part about any of these fetishes (see also, Pokegirls) is how loving extensive the lore is.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Did you ever want to be a pony? Well maybe this episode of Extra Credit will help you. (Also in the time between recording and now, the website died. Again.)

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I kinda like Extra Credit more than Fplus vanilla. Good gay vibes, Boots x Lemon not withstanding.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Encyclopedic knowledge of the F Plus thread, which episode is it where Lou's reading some rant where 'because' is constantly misspelled? I have his voice going "ebacusu" in my head but can't connect it with context.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

wit
Jul 26, 2011

They actually seem to be really standup guys. I can't stand their music or gimmick but I looked into them as much as possible years ago when I was an edgelord writing on ED. I can't fault them as people or showmen, their fanclub is loving hilarious though, but they are nice and try to be a little role modelish to the weird fanbase they have. At least they didn't make a jim jones situation.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
This week on The F Plus: More sex toys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Listening to this and I'm very glad none of this is my kink :ohdear:

The Australian accent was loving great though. "Maybe the dingo ate your dildo!"