Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Peter’s only staying out because his old nemesis is neither a car, nor a bus. The second Purple Man teams up with a truck his spider sense will go off like a wildfire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

David D. Davidson posted:

So what would NSM stand be called?

「Another Brick In The Wall」

Cabbit fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Dec 3, 2018

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I'm still not sure of the status of Killgrave's amnesia. I hope they tell us 5-6 more times so i can clear it up.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Peter would fit right in with Jojo, as they are also hilariously dumb.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Cabbit posted:

I'm just as confused as Luke, as Murdertomb there didn't actually tell him to stop moving. All Slaycrypt said to do was not punch him.

This is NSM, he's gonna be Injurenursesoffice.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SilverSupernova posted:

Peter’s only staying out because his old nemesis is neither a car, nor a bus. The second Purple Man teams up with a truck his spider sense will go off like a wildfire.

Kilgrave: Haha you two cops tried to stop me? As revenge, you must make out with each other!
A breathless Spider-Man arrives, costume on backwards

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Cabbit posted:

「Another Brick In The Wall」

:hek:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

head58
Apr 1, 2013

M’Luke

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
THE POWER OF A TRUCK? :spidey:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Huh, I guess I was right. Now where's Spider-man? :spidey:

Flaccid French Fry
Nov 27, 2018

Hey sir I really like your idea sir and I really think we should implement it sir why don't you talk to my CSM sir and see what he says sir and hopefully we can get sir this ball rolling sir thanks sir. HOOAH am I right sir.
Mack Trucks' new marketing campaign is more aggressive than I'd hoped.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Samuringa posted:

THE POWER OF A TRUCK? :spidey:

So when he arrives he is definitely tackling Luke in an awkward way right?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
FAPPO!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

Huh, I guess I was right. Now where's Spider-man? :spidey:

Purple dude stop feeling up Luke's pecs its creepy

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Uhh Peter seems to have snapped his neck looking at MJ.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Synthbuttrange posted:

Purple dude stop feeling up Luke's pecs its creepy

his other hand is also quite busy

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This Luke Cage storyline is inspired by the incident where Terry Crews was sexually harassed.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

The MSJ posted:

This Luke Cage storyline is inspired by the incident where Terry Crews was sexually harassed.

I thought that too.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MJ is such a good wife, lying to Peter that she caught an early flight rather than explaining he hosed up and forgot to pick her up on time.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Feel like there's more of an undercurrent of sex happening Cage and Killgrave then there's ever been between Peter and MJ.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Lobok posted:

Feel like there's more of an undercurrent of sex happening Cage and Killgrave then there's ever been between Peter and MJ.

There's precedent for that

https://twitter.com/hulknaps/status/1066507196786188288

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a long-time staple of nsm is mj lounging around the apartment in lingerie. it hasn't shown up that much in recent years, though.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The MSJ posted:

Terry Crews is the perfect NSM Luke Cage.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

The movie somehow collapsed?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Kwyndig posted:

The movie somehow collapsed?

Good thing she's got that play to fall back on

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
It was produced by Harvey Weinstein.

EDIT: Also directed by Brian Singer, co-starring Kevin Spacey and "featuring" Steven Segal.

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Dec 6, 2018

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

She's moving out, obviously.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I stand corrected on their marriage being sexless. Nothing says "this guy fucks" like greeting your wife by trying to feed her to the ceiling fan.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I distinctly remember Erik Larsen having a story beat where he webs her to their room and the last panel in the scene is a shot of their building with MJ going "OOHHHHHH" or some such.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Lifting a piñata over your head seems like a bad plan.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

head58 posted:

A Continuacion: Niños Mexicanos Con Ladrillos!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

head58 posted:

Wait I thought traditionally you lifted the piñata over your head and flung it to the ground repeatedly until it breaks, screaming in rage the whole time.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I think I can guess how this Arcs going to go down, Killgrave is going to try and use Luke to do a bunch of crimes. However each time some other criminals have got there first and so Killgrave orders Luke stop them and they wind up being mistaken for a new Superhero Duo. Danny is going to get jealous and attack Killgrave screaming "HANDS OFF MY POWER MAN!" Beating him to a pulp and freeing Luke from his control. Luke and Danny then go back and Luke has sex with Jessica Jones while Danny watches and offers encouragement as per the pact the two of them swore over some GI Joe comics, Optimus Prime, and a taco pizza (they were 25 and 28 at the time.) Peter tells MJ what happened at the movie theater and is promptly thrown out of their high rise window. Forgetting he has superhuman agility and reflexes and without his web shooters he plummets to the ground and dies.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Pete will remember his organic webslingers and swing to safety. He will soon forget about it and it will never be mentioned again.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
What happened to MJ’s neck

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Careful, Peter! She might suspect you're Spider-Man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The speech bubbles in the second panel DEFINITELY read as Peter rushing to his own defense before MJ blames him anyway