Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Harlock posted:

That trailer looked not great.

Yeah it looked like a really bad budget game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

it looks like an iphone game but whatever

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’s Team Ninja apparently so it’ll either be great or terrible

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I bought ultimate alliance on launch of the Wii.

Didn't care for it tbqh

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

It's probably the compromise to the Square Enix Avengers game that will never ever come out

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Made by Team Ninja and published by Nintendo, so Ninty paid for it I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RohG-JzXiM

Also Stanley Parable is coming to "consoles"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpJpVMhxYVI

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Policenaut posted:

Made by Team Ninja and published by Nintendo, so Ninty paid for it I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RohG-JzXiM

Does that mean maybe Samus is in it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Does that mean maybe Samus is in it

If Marvel is cool with it, there could definitely be Nintendo themed costumes like Bayonetta had

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

I'm just reading that it's Nintendo-published but I can't tell for certain right now, probably best to wait for tomorrow when everything settles. Anyway the Supergiant people have a new game that looks okay. Very Bastion/Transistor-y so keep an eye out for that it's out now on the Epic Store.

edit: Wrong "super" company

Policenaut fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Dec 7, 2018

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Gripweed posted:

If Marvel is cool with it

So no then

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Yeah I assume so. I don't think they'd want to make stuff like, i dunno, "Gamora dressed like Zelda" or whatever that could be really popular but Disney wouldn't have complete control over

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

they got the spiderman from the spiderman game in there

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

The only reason it looks like a mobile game is because they've been pumping so many out and they all use the same aesthetic, especially the cinematics. Part of the problem with mvc4 too. Actual gameplay looks fine, just need Scarlett witch please

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

bushisms.txt posted:

The only reason it looks like a mobile game is because they've been pumping so many out and they all use the same aesthetic, especially the cinematics. Part of the problem with mvc4 too. Actual gameplay looks fine, just need Scarlett witch please

I loved this series back in the day and was half the reason I had Live, if this is halfway decent i'll be in.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I loving loved both Ultimate Alliance games. I'm hype.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Wasn’t the Wii version of the first Ultimate Alliance going to have Link and Samus in it until talks with Nintendo fell through? I imagine if Nintendo is publishing it this time that won’t be a problem

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Are these Marvel games just Diablo?

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Is there a way to use the Wii Gamecube controllers on Switch?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

They're more Gauntlet Dark Legacy.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

bushisms.txt posted:

She's present in the splash screen at the end, along with the Guardians, Avengers, and a few Inhumans.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Scrap Dragon posted:

Wasn’t the Wii version of the first Ultimate Alliance going to have Link and Samus in it until talks with Nintendo fell through? I imagine if Nintendo is publishing it this time that won’t be a problem

That was before the MCU existed and before Marvel was bought by Disney.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Beastie posted:

Are these Marvel games just Diablo?

Pretty much, just dungeon crawling through marvel comics. It's the best

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
https://twitter.com/CrashBandicoot/status/1070875368737906688

Remake of the PS1 original by Naughty Dog, remade by Beenox (so buyer beware I guess)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure Nintendo is paying for this entire Game Awards presentation to make it seem like Smash is literally the only good video game

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The Kins posted:

https://twitter.com/CrashBandicoot/status/1070875368737906688

Remake of the PS1 original by Naughty Dog, remade by Beenox (so buyer beware I guess)

What's Beenox deal?

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture
So this game Rival Megagun just hit the eShop, which looks like a modern interpretation of Twinkle Star Sprites. Also, Twinkle Star Sprites just hit the eShop. :pwn:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Little Mac posted:

I loving loved both Ultimate Alliance games. I'm hype.

Yeah they're tons of fun. Hopefully this carries on the same gameplay.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Mortal Kombat 11 is on Switch believe it or not

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

it's true, loving wild

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1070893188049764352

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Mortal Kombat 11 is on Switch believe it or not

Yeah but the blood will be white

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I won't play it cause it's too volent

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Yeah but the blood will be white

is this supposed to be more explicit or less

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Ultimate Alliance games are fun mindless co-op titles and I will buy the new one on sale someday.

As for the current eshop sale, I'm definitely getting Yoku's Island Express. I just need to decide whether I should get Overcooked or not since I already have so much to play... but I will be temporarily back in the states with my friends soon and it's really fun!

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Augus posted:

is this supposed to be more explicit or less

finish him

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

I loved the heck out of The Stanley Parable, can't wait to revisit that world.

(The demo is really good, too. Completely different than the game but the same, never really seen anyone do that before or since.)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What's it about

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

A man named Stanley.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
holy poo poo you guys

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

PERSONA IN SMASH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

The actual gently caress? There isn't even a persona 5 game on a nintendo console!

Persona 5 port for switch?