Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!

ExecuDork posted:

Do you want the big silver case, too? Or a flash bracket? or anything else?

If you want to go ahead and make up a shipping quote that includes the case but it will probably blow the shipping cost way up given Canada Post's love of factoring size over weight these days :a2m:. I would honestly never use a flash bracket and it would just end up in a recycling bin at some point, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
Continuing to get ready for a move, I'd like to find a nice home for the following books. They're all quite interesting and out of print. Owned by a nonsmoker. Only wearing is from sitting on a bookshelf. Googling each one, people are trying to charge an arm and a leg. I'm pricing these cheaper than other sites, and I'm willing to negotiate further.

Identifying Leica Lenses- Paperback $20 SOLD OFFSITE
https://www.amazon.com/Identifying-Leica-Lenses-Complete-Selling/dp/0817440275

Non-Leitz Leica Thread-Mount Lenses- Hardcover $20
https://www.amazon.com/Non-Leitz-Leica-Thread-Mount-Lenses-James/dp/3930359472

Leica R Compendium- Hardcover $30 Sold Offsite
https://www.amazon.com/Leica-Compen...ca+r+compendium

Restoring the Great Collectible Cameras 1945-1970 - Paperback $20
https://www.amazon.com/Restoring-Collectible-Cameras-Thomas-Tomosy-ebook/dp/B004L62HHI

Camera Maintenance and Repair Book 2- Paperback -$15
https://www.amazon.com/Camera-Maintenance-Repair-Book-Comprehensive-ebook/dp/B00B5ZZ7NE

Restoring Classic and Collectible Cameras Paperback $30
https://www.amazon.com/Restoring-Classic-Collectible-Cameras-Thomas/dp/0936262591

ghostwritingduck fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Nov 23, 2018

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
Two Micro Four Thirds Lenses. Both work flawlessly.

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 Lens Black with Lens Hood - $510 shipped

I adore this lens. It's meant for portraits, but I've pulled off some of my best non-portrait shots with this lens.

PANASONIC LUMIX G X VARIO LENS, 12-35MM, F2.8 ASPH $525 shipped SOLD OFFSITE

This lens is a workhorse. Very useful in a variety of situations.

ghostwritingduck fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Nov 24, 2018

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

I can wait, no biggie.

Hey Super Sleuth, what’s the shutter count at with yours? Can I see the scratches on the bottom?

birds
Jun 28, 2008

Two cameras I'm looking at selling. My Leica M5 with the Voigtlander 50mm 1.5 and a Mamiya 645AF with 80mm 2.8.

Leica M5

Camera works. Recently took it on a trip to New York City and everything worked as expected. Rangefinder is clear and contrasty. I have put a CRIS battery adapter in it that allows the meter to work with modern batteries. Cosmetically, I think the camera is great there's a scuff on the right side that you can see in the photos. Other than that I think it's nice and I'm pretty particular about the condition of gear.

Voigtlander 50mm 1.5

Lens is clean and functions. Aperture ring is nice and the right amount of clicky. I would say this renders things in a slightly more vintage way if that makes sense.

Mamiya 645AF kit

Includes body, lens, and 3 film backs. 1 of the film backs may or may not work. It may just need a battery replacement but I'll throw it in there anyways. Love this camera and took it most recently on a trip to Yosemite in September. It's a workhorse. Electronics are fine, autofocus works, and the lens is clean and everything.

I'd like to sell the Leica and Voigtlander together as a kit for $1300 obo and the Mamiya 645AF for about $800 obo. I am open to trades as well. Cameras I'm interested in include the Fuji GW670, GF670, Mamiya 6, Mamiya 7 but let me know what you have. Located in the Orange County, CA area.

Link to imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/FJtw4V7

birds fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Nov 22, 2018

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ghostwritingduck posted:

Two Micro Four Thirds Lenses. Both work flawlessly.

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 Lens Black with Lens Hood - $525 shipped

This is a great lens and I've loved mine. Fast as hell focus and yeah like you said it's phenomenal for portraits.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

DevCore posted:

Hey Super Sleuth, what’s the shutter count at with yours? Can I see the scratches on the bottom?

Shutter count according to the internal menu is in the 4400 range. As for the scratches, you can see them here:

You can see them right in front of the battery door, its basically where the textured locking collar of my blackrapids carabiner scraped some of the paint off from holding it weird.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Sauer posted:

If you want to go ahead and make up a shipping quote that includes the case but it will probably blow the shipping cost way up given Canada Post's love of factoring size over weight these days :a2m:. I would honestly never use a flash bracket and it would just end up in a recycling bin at some point, sorry.

I'll try to pull together a shipping quote tonight, but it might have to wait until tomorrow. My life is very full of moving/packing/removing things from my life right now, sorry.

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!

ExecuDork posted:

I'll try to pull together a shipping quote tonight, but it might have to wait until tomorrow. My life is very full of moving/packing/removing things from my life right now, sorry.

Sure I understand, there's no rush.

Sauer posted:

...sorry.

:canada:

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Shipping that big case with the big Russian camera in it was less expensive than I expected, about $20 to send it to Sauer. So shipping on other stuff should also be non-lethal.

Buy my old cameras! Make me laugh and I'll knock 10% off the total price!!!

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

Cokin Art Filters. Make a reasonable offer and they can be yours!

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

That seems extremely sketchy since the X100F is still going for full MSRP on all the regular sites and there are no signs about a newer version coming out for at least a year.

That being said, I'm actually looking to sell mine so I can upgrade to an X-T3, would you be down for $850? Aside from some slight scratches on the bottom plate from my blackrapid it's in extremely good condition, and I'll throw in the lens hood and filter adapter for free.

I'm also looking to part with the teleconverter, looking for $250 for it.

FYI for DevCore or whoever is interested if he says no: if you want to buy the teleconverter and the X100F together I'll knock the combined price down to $1k USD shipped.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

ghostwritingduck posted:

SOLD!

Olympus Pro 25mm 1.2 MFT. This is an incredible lens, but I’m working toward funding a move. I’m looking for $800 shipped.

This fine lens arrived a day early in a tasteful incognito Sephora box. A++ would goon again, thanks!

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

Panasonic Lumix G85 Camera with 45-150 lens. - $585 Shipped
Camera, lens, battery, and charger are included. I love this camera for its 4K video and I've managed to take some wonderful pictures as well. I'm up for answering whatever questions you may have.

Panasonic Lumix 42.5 1.7 - $280 Shipped
Another wonderful portrait lens, but this one fits in almost any pocket. It actually works quite well as a macro lens in a pinch.

Canon Speedlite 430EXII - $80 shipped

Micro Four Third Auto Focus Extension Tubes. All metal. -$18 shipped.

ghostwritingduck fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Nov 24, 2018

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

8th-snype posted:

Selling my XT-2. I bought it used, I'm the second owner. It's in good shape no lockups or anything weird. Will come with original box, OEM battery, charger, Peak Designs Strap, and metal handgrip (nonOEM). $800 OBO shipped to the US, I'll ship internationally you'd have to pay for the postage.

Price drop to $700 shipped to the US. I'm putting it up on eBay if noone bites.

birds
Jun 28, 2008

birds posted:

Two cameras I'm looking at selling. My Leica M5 with the Voigtlander 50mm 1.5 and a Mamiya 645AF with 80mm 2.8.

Leica M5

Camera works. Recently took it on a trip to New York City and everything worked as expected. Rangefinder is clear and contrasty. I have put a CRIS battery adapter in it that allows the meter to work with modern batteries. Cosmetically, I think the camera is great there's a scuff on the right side that you can see in the photos. Other than that I think it's nice and I'm pretty particular about the condition of gear.

Voigtlander 50mm 1.5

Lens is clean and functions. Aperture ring is nice and the right amount of clicky. I would say this renders things in a slightly more vintage way if that makes sense.

Mamiya 645AF kit

Includes body, lens, and 3 film backs. 1 of the film backs may or may not work. It may just need a battery replacement but I'll throw it in there anyways. Love this camera and took it most recently on a trip to Yosemite in September. It's a workhorse. Electronics are fine, autofocus works, and the lens is clean and everything.

I'd like to sell the Leica and Voigtlander together as a kit for $1300 obo and the Mamiya 645AF for about $800 obo. I am open to trades as well. Cameras I'm interested in include the Fuji GW670, GF670, Mamiya 6, Mamiya 7 but let me know what you have. Located in the Orange County, CA area.

Link to imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/FJtw4V7

Heading to eBay this Friday!

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!

ExecuDork posted:

MX and ME Super went out to Sauer tonight...

Got these today. Arrived exactly as described. Thank you for putting body caps on them, that was thoughtful.

The MX is just fine. Cleaned the green gunk off the battery terminals and it sprang to life and agrees exactly with my other MX. Has the cute spring twang some MXs have when winding. Its harmless and adorable.

The ME Super will be fine eventually. The standard Pentax "wack the bottom really hard" procedure got the mechanical bits back in order and the electronics are functional. Will need to gut it anyway since Pentax used materials that turn to goo for the internal mirror shock absorber assembly.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Kiev box arrives tomorrow.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

ExecuDork posted:

It's a Pentax Spotmatic F!
Spotmatic F-0002 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
$40
It has a dent on the front, above the lens, that has no effect on anything except appearance. I like to think of it as having a good "rugged" look to it. I have not put a roll of film through it but the shutter trips and sounds good, and the self-timer works.
The lens is a 55/1.8 in M42 screwmount (of course), and is clean and I see no flaws on the glass elements but the front bezel is a bit loose.

I'll take the spotmatic f, will email with relevant details.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Sauer posted:

Got these today. Arrived exactly as described. Thank you for putting body caps on them, that was thoughtful.

Awesome.

Fools Infinite posted:

I'll take the spotmatic f, will email with relevant details.

Got your emails, I'll get a shipping quote to you by the end of today - it's at home, I'm at work, and I forgot to measure it this morning.

EDIT call it Friday syndrome, I got my act together and sent Fools Infinite a quote including shipping today.

ExecuDork fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Dec 1, 2018

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Anyone have a screen calibrator they want to sell (or rent)?

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

That being said, I'm actually looking to sell mine so I can upgrade to an X-T3, would you be down for $850$800? Aside from some slight scratches on the bottom plate from my blackrapid it's in extremely good condition, and I'll throw in the lens hood and filter adapter for free.

I'm also looking to part with the teleconverter, looking for $250$200 for it.

So DevCore never got back to me about this and id really like to sell it sooner than later, so this is fair warning that if nobody buys it before Wednesday I'm putting it on Ebay. $1000 all in gets you the camera and teleconverter shipped.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
I shipped the Spotmatic to Fools Infinite tonight, they told me it will arrive probably by the end of the week. I have a tracking number if you want it.

Everything else I'm selling here I just put up on eBay. Most have buy-it-now prices the same as what I was asking here (exception: the Minolta kit in the case and the flash, I want to see if those auctions go anywhere in 7 days).

Here's the deal: you buy one of my things on eBay either for the Buy-it-Now price or by winning the auction, and if you post here with proof* I'll knock $5 off the shipping cost.

* In this case, I think it would be adequate to post here with something like "I'm Whorder_Of_Glass_669 on eBay and I just won the auction for that zoom lens you're selling" and as long as that lines up with what happened over on eBay I'll be satisfied. This will not break any rules at eBay as far as I know but if I'm wrong about that PLEASE TELL ME.

If it turns out this IS against eBay rules (and / or SomethingAwful rules) I'll rescind the offer.

\/\/\/ Hurray!

ExecuDork fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Dec 5, 2018

rio
Mar 20, 2008

ExecuDork’s 50 1.4 came in the mail, unharmed and as advertised. Thanks!

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:
Interest check for a barely used fujifilm X-H1 and 16-55mm f/2.8. I also have the fuji branded canvas satchel that adorama threw in as an order bonus that is completely unused.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

65 mm Voigtlander APO macro for Sony full frame.
$650
Sold

theHUNGERian fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jan 12, 2019

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

We don't exist in real life, but we're working hard in your delusions!

Interest check on a Minolta CLE with CV 40mm f1.4
Comes with a strap.

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
Received the Kiev 60 and giant metal box from ExecuDork today. Should be an interesting repair job, thanks!

Yep, real interesting :stonklol::

Shutter is fine, it was the pinion that turns the roll of film that was jammed.

Sauer fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Dec 8, 2018

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

I ain't buying poo poo, but crazy that the only two M-mount cameras I've ever really thought about are both getting posted up in this page. Goons have good taste.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Understanding posted:

Interest check on a Minolta CLE with CV 40mm f1.4
Comes with a strap.

Curiosity is piqued. How's the condition? I was about to buy a Contax 139, but plans can change..

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Helicity posted:

Curiosity is piqued. How's the condition? I was about to buy a Contax 139, but plans can change..

I'm also interested in knowing more about the cle but you get preference if you end up wanting it given that you spoke up first.

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

I bought it in the typical "Japanese Used" condition, so it looked like it was still new. Battery door doesn't like to stay closed, not sure if it's designed that way because nothing looks broken.

I ended up getting a M4-2 about two months ago, and this just didn't have it for me.

I'll clean off the dust before it goes.

$700 shipped but i'll take offers. This is for camera and lens together, i don't want to seperate them.

The Modern Sky fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Dec 11, 2018

Father O'Blivion
Jul 2, 2004
Get up on your feet and do the Funky Alfonzo
Anyone looking to come off some tried & true 8x10 gear? I'm looking for a field camera with a portrait length lens (400mm+).

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Father O'Blivion posted:

Anyone looking to come off some tried & true 8x10 gear? I'm looking for a field camera with a portrait length lens (400mm+).

Not a field camera, but if you can't find something else that suits you I'll gladly sell you my 8x10 Cambo SC for $150 + shipping (which might be another $50).

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Does anybody have an X-T2 battery grip they wanna sell me?

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

I'm probably gonna list the camera for local sale in about a week, so i've knocked $50 from the price for the Minolta CLE, but i'm still open to offers

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Sauer posted:

Received the Kiev 60 and giant metal box from ExecuDork today. Should be an interesting repair job, thanks!

Shutter is fine, it was the pinion that turns the roll of film that was jammed.

Glad to hear it! And I'm also happy that thing is finally getting some attention.

Also, most of my stuff has now sold. The only thing left is the flash with coloured gels, which is going in the donate box I guess unless somebody wants it for the cost of shipping, in the next few days.

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Understanding posted:

I'm probably gonna list the camera for local sale in about a week, so i've knocked $50 from the price for the Minolta CLE, but i'm still open to offers

I sent you a PM about this.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -