Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Wormstream when?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

even though its still a br game at heart and hence, bad. that cs one actually seems like theres some interesting changes to concept at least https://www.counter-strike.net/dangerzone

max 18 players and you can do contracts and rescue hostages for money, games only last 10 minutes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the csgo br is bad but im playing it until i get the exclusive skin because i have aids

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

the csgo br is bad but im playing it until i get the exclusive skin because i have aids

PC Gaming FTW

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i couldnt do it. i played 2 rounds and quit

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

theres ammo boxes that you have to mash e on and it gives you one bullet at a time

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dongicus posted:

theres ammo boxes that you have to mash e on and it gives you one bullet at a time

you can hold it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
just when i wanted to play csgo we get a 700000 gb patch that makes the game free to play so every malaysian hacker can queue up with me and we also get the priviledge of playing a game that is somehow worse than pubg. if they could figure out how to make it so the patch downloads a revolver with a single bullet into your irl hand it'd be perfect

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

ArfJason posted:

just when i wanted to play csgo we get a 700000 gb patch that makes the game free to play so every malaysian hacker can queue up with me and we also get the priviledge of playing a game that is somehow worse than pubg. if they could figure out how to make it so the patch downloads a revolver with a single bullet into your irl hand it'd be perfect

Lol. I think free to play players are in a separate matchmaking queue or something for what it's worth

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ppl who already bought it get prime status/separate lobbies but that also includes all the babushkas who were all hacking before anyway. so now prime is completely useless

valve just keeps hitting those home runs

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The wins just keep racking up..

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's very good to me that basically every PC developer has solved the hacker problem forever by deciding to do literally nothing about it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VibM9vCguc

John Romero made a new DOOM episode, coming February . this actually looks pretty ftw

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

goferchan posted:

John Romero made a new DOOM episode, coming February . this actually looks pretty ftw

Nice

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

goferchan posted:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmao

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i sorta like it but just because it reminds me of the insane source mods from the early hl2 days.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

goferchan posted:

There's a really cool noclip documentary with Romero talking about the development of id software intertwined with showing how he moved to Ireland with his wife because he went on vacation there once and decided to stay forever and maybe develop some games in his free time. It was just super chill and he seemed like a genuinely warm and happy person who's not hung up on some past dev drama, loves his wife and just does what he likes in life. It's somewhat cool that a Doom episode is something he was working on there.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Palpek posted:

There's a really cool noclip documentary with Romero talking about the development of id software intertwined with showing how he moved to Ireland with his wife because he went on vacation there once and decided to stay forever and maybe develop some games in his free time. It was just super chill and he seemed like a genuinely warm and happy person who's not hung up on some past dev drama, loves his wife and just does what he likes in life. It's somewhat cool that a Doom episode is something he was working on there.

doesnt he suffer from hyperthymesia which basically means every little grievance he's had in his life, even if it was 30 years ago, cuts just as deep as if it just happened?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Isn't his wife like 14

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

Isn't his wife like 14

definitely not

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Romero

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
drat she's older than him. I remember back when Daikatana was coming out hearing stories about how he ran off to Iceland with a 14 year old bride. I guess don't believe everything you read on the internet.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

drat she's older than him. I remember back when Daikatana was coming out hearing stories about how he ran off to Iceland with a 14 year old bride. I guess don't believe everything you read on the internet.

your thinknig of this one which wierdly the best source that came up was SA? https://www.somethingawful.com/news/god-bless-you/

anyway if he married a 14 year old when diakatana came out shed still be 32 now..

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
https://twitter.com/romero/status/2313797026?lang=en

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

American McGay posted:

Isn't his wife like 14

His ex wife.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Insurgency: Sandstorm is badass.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

Insurgency: Sandstorm is badass.

I loving loved insurgency as a mod and the standalone one was great.

It scratched that semi-realistic modern shooter itch perfectly.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hes eating all my burgers

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

It was a 16 year old Romanian actually and there were pictures of them together and stuff. Alas twas not meant to be

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
And he was married twice before her, 4 times in all. (He never actually married Stevie "Killcreek" Case.)

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Good graphs.. some interesting numbers, as well. Decent figures here.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The thinking man's lulz= numbers+graphs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
More = better. See y'all on Fortnite.