Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/tarek_cher/status/1071054693596651521
UHHHHHHHHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Jesus Christ they let that furry talk for 2 minutes who the gently caress was running that show

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lawman 0 posted:

Wait can they do this?

It's been done before. Republicans and Democrats have different views on the importance of the un

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I'm sure it will be fine

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

I completely forgot about this one, jfc

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah I'm gonna need a checkmark for something like this

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

uh wow sick all of a sudden huh

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Had to check the date on this one

Wh-what

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

hail satan (disputed)

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

He was in his 80's when he became king. Everyone knew he wouldn't be king for very long.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
cabinet can't rule you unfit to be president through the 25th amendment if there's nobody in the cabinet

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

what poison did his son use

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Joementum posted:

cabinet can't rule you unfit to be president through the 25th amendment if there's nobody in the cabinet

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

quashing FAKE NEWS will help keep your neighborhood safer

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!

Is anyone being held accountable, or is this just a "mistakes are made, what are you going to do about it"?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Yeah I'm gonna need a checkmark for something like this

This czeckmarque quoted it

https://twitter.com/iyad_elbaghdadi/status/1071094557666762753?s=19

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Isn't Salman old as poo poo or am I thinking of another king

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

:yeshaha::bisonyes::getin::ck5::moonrio::killing::orb:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

the nes game paperboy but you throw fake news

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joementum posted:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Joementum posted:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
posts can be "cabinet-level" but not in the succession chain and moved in or out of that status whenever

Linda McMahon's Small Business Administration is cabinet-level, I think

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VectorSigma posted:

the nes game paperboy but you throw fake news

What did you think you were throwing all along? :unsmigghh:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Rex is still a texas chud who gutted the state dep. gently caress. Him

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

all hail the murder king

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oh yeah this guy is going all in

https://twitter.com/iyad_elbaghdadi/status/1071094984848199680?s=19

I don't understand his politics at all so i figure ill just believe everything he says

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

he's a son of Abdulaziz so yeah

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I feel like Trump would clear his schedule and hole himself up in Mar a Lago if he thought something really loving big was about to drop so honestly today's temper tantrum just doesn't do it for me

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

FAUXTON posted:

just about every king is old as poo poo

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

:orb:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Squinky v2.0 posted:

Robert Mueller and Leakin’ Lyin’ James Comey are Best Friends, just one of many Mueller Conflicts of Interest. And bye the way, wasn’t the woman in charge of prosecuting Jerome Corsi (who I do not know) in charge of “legal” at the corrupt Clinton Foundation? A total Witch Hunt. Will Robert Mueller’s big time conflicts of interest be listed at the top of his Republicans only Report. Will Andrew Weissman’s horrible and vicious prosecutorial past be listed in the Report. He wrongly destroyed people’s lives, took down great companies, only to be overturned, 9-0, in the United States Supreme Court. Doing same thing to people now. Will all of the substantial & many contributions made by the 17 Angry Democrats to the Campaign of Crooked Hillary be listed in top of Report. Will the people that worked for the Clinton Foundation be listed at the top of the Report? Will the scathing document written about Lyin’ James Comey, by the man in charge of the case, Rod Rosenstein (who also signed the FISA Warrant), be a big part of the Report? Isn’t Rod therefore totally conflicted? Will all of the lying and leaking by the people doing the Report, & also Bruce Ohr (and his lovely wife Molly), Comey, Brennan, Clapper, & all of the many fired people of the FBI, be listed in the Report? Will the corruption within the DNC & Clinton Campaign be exposed?..And so much more!

imagine trying to read 87 pages of this

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

The actress??

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

skaboomizzy posted:

posts can be "cabinet-level" but not in the succession chain and moved in or out of that status whenever

Linda McMahon's Small Business Administration is cabinet-level, I think

Additionally, the POTUS can just make new cabinet-level positions on a whim. In theory, entire departments and agencies can be created or nixed by POTUS fiat. Just need Congress to sign on to give them money.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Joementum posted:

one weird trick to be president for life!

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
the president of the United States communicates via twitter with a handle that specifies he is real

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

i hope that deranged kc street fighter guy clobbers him

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

kolby posted:

There is a substantial amount of male nudity in this film as with female nudity, probably most notably in the "homoerotic shaving scene" as many fans have come to call it. The reason for this that director Adam Marcus viewed the previous "Friday the 13th" film as somewhat sexist, showing only or primarily female nudity, and thought it more acceptable to show male and female nudity in equal amounts.

get this guy on hbo please

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Internet Webguy posted:

imagine trying to read 87 pages of this

That's a pretty cool demonstration of his brain fuckedness actually

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Oh, the sons of the Prophet are hardy and grim
And quite unaccustomed to fear
But none were so reckless of life or of limb
As Abdulla Bulbul Ameer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

no, you absolutely need to vacate your lame duck rear end back to the car dealership