Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

evilweasel posted:

"you're dumb"

This is exactly what I meant when I said there's no point in doing a point by point argument since you're not interested in a debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

:rip: goddamn

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

https://twitter.com/rez512/status/1071116461987500033

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/1071118022302142472

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
When and if NY or the feds liquidate Trump Corp, I hope a sizeable portion goes to wildlife sanctuaries and rescue efforts in Jr's name

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Eh I like her sass but the implication of tit for tat retribution isn't becoming :/

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Kaal posted:

This is exactly what I meant when I said there's no point in doing a point by point argument since you're not interested in a debate.

you're getting really whiny about being called dumb as a prelude to showing why you're dumb, in response to a post you opened with the statement "Frankly this is exactly what I'm talking about when I mentioned that there's always going to be folks who see the constitution as sacred and cannot be reinterpreted."

don't dish it out if you can't take it; your post was dumb, your argument was dumb, and it was dumb for the reason i set forth in the post. the biggest one being, you forgot the quorum rule exists.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

this piece of poo poo is going to rot in prison forever

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Lightning Knight posted:

lol he’s going down for first degree murder and the Nazis are going to flip the gently caress out. Does Virginia still do the death penalty?

I can't find any other info on it and I can't find a tweet from Molly (who has been following the proceedings), so I'm beginning to think that's inaccurate :shrug:

Edit: I mean that detail, not that he's going to prison which I hope is still accurate.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Stock market drops 100 points for every sick burn AOC drops on Twitter. Capitalism works!

^ even if he didn’t he obviously premeditated, given his social media history. He’s hosed lol.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

mod sassinator posted:

this piece of poo poo is going to rot in prison forever

isn't he facing the death penalty?

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Eh I like her sass but the implication of tit for tat retribution isn't becoming :/

How is it tit for tat when Jr. Is actually deserving of investigation?

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

WHY BONER NOW posted:

if I told you retribution polled well would that change your mind

Toobly
Feb 19, 2013

"Asked why their relationship deteriorated, Tillerson said Thursday it was because "we are starkly different in our style.""

I really wish he followed that up with "For example, I believe you have to follow the law. He doesn't"

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Counterpoint: it owns.

Dunk on the right until they're reduced to dust imo :hehe:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

evilweasel posted:

I asked earlier if Virginia still does and nobody answered.

On principle I oppose the death penalty categorically, even for him. But I am also not gonna cry about it if they do it.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Nazis lying about Heather Heyer and the man who killed her angers me more than anything else.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1068592429232807936
He retweeted:
https://twitter.com/replouiegohmert/status/1070762957351587840

Zisky
May 6, 2003

evilweasel posted:

Yeah, for one of the charges (premeditated murder?).

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Toobly posted:

"Asked why their relationship deteriorated, Tillerson said Thursday it was because "we are starkly different in our style.""

I really wish he followed that up with "For example, I believe you have to follow the law. He doesn't"

are you at all familiar with the operations of exxon

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Mummy Xzibit posted:

it gives the impression the investigation is retaliatory instead of richly deserved

that said, the tweet isn't gonna change anyone's mind, who cares

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Mummy Xzibit posted:

"Ladies should act like ladies" is the vibe I got from that post

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Mummy Xzibit posted:

You want to stick to basing your investigation on evidence of crimes, not imply that you'll investigate extra hard because his tweets personally annoyed you.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

WHY BONER NOW posted:

gently caress decorum.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Lightning Knight posted:

I asked earlier if Virginia still does and nobody answered.

On principle I oppose the death penalty categorically, even for him. But I am also not gonna cry about it if they do it.

iirc virginia is the biggest execution state after texas, or at least it was in the near enough past that there's no way the death penalty got abolished

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Toobly posted:

Tillerson follows the law?

Toobly
Feb 19, 2013

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

are you at all familiar with the operations of exxon

oh trust me, I know he's not the right person to be saying that lol

edit: the irony would kill us all

Zisky
May 6, 2003

haveblue posted:

You want to stick to basing your investigation on evidence of crimes, not imply that you'll investigate extra hard because his tweets personally annoyed you.

Ah, so :decorum:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Possible spoiler?

https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1071120612880465920?s=19

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
Putting Fields to death will just make him a martyr for the white nationalists. He's 21 years old so I reckon a good _70 years_ or so in solitary confinement is a better punishment. Let the world forget him while he spends the rest of his tortured life cut off from all contact and alone in his head. I would pray for death every day with a fate like that.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

WHY BONER NOW posted:

:decorum:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

jesus, the stocks are gonna crash at some point under this moron.

Ague Proof posted:

Nazis lying about Heather Heyer and the man who killed her angers me more than anything else.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1068592429232807936

because they are fine with what he did, hell they love it, but they are smart enough to know that they can't just say "well the evil jew leftist slut deserved it and i wish more had died"(even though they do in private and "private") so they have to act like she was the real villain.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I dont get the significance of this

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

"According to Giuliani..."

Nope, it's just heresay.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

evilweasel posted:

it gives the impression the investigation is retaliatory instead of richly deserved

that said, the tweet isn't gonna change anyone's mind, who cares

It still shows that AOC can't help but create hard evidence indicating a personal grudge that will absolutely be brought up in the future.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

"According to Giuliani"

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

mod sassinator posted:

Putting Fields to death will just make him a martyr for the white nationalists. He's 21 years old so I reckon a good _70 years_ or so in solitary confinement is a better punishment. Let the world forget him while he spends the rest of his tortured life cut off from all contact and alone in his head. I would pray for death every day with a fate like that.

If he gets the death penalty he won't actually get offed for decades, hopefully white nationalism will be less of a problem by then.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo

cr0y posted:

Probably one of the lies he submitted in his written testimony.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mod sassinator posted:

i don't think killing him would make him a martyr, but id rather he just be put in a box forever and live his life in our lovely prison system for the rest of his natural life.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

mod sassinator posted:

Or we make him a martyr and then every Nazi rear end in a top hat who speaks up in defense of him gets outed for all to see.

The saying is "the only good Nazi is a dead Nazi", not "the only good Nazi is a Nazi with life in solitary confinement".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

cr0y posted:

One of the big collusion angles has been that meeting and the narrative has been that Trump dn't know about it. If he did, Meuller has him dead to rights on at the very least campaign finance violations.