Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry

BUTTERWORBS posted:

game looks g reat cant wait for the late 2013 release

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
BArky Too?

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Bark Deuce: Bark Harder

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Das_Ubermike posted:

Or at least moved to the scam kickstarter forum that houses the Star Citizen threads.

This.

I checked on this thread from where i left off 2 years ago. Good to see all the progress that has been made (posting bad jokes).

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Bark Harder

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
B2: Answer The Call

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

never forget barkley 2.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Barkley 2 has been on my mind every minute of the day, every day, since it was announced.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

B2: Answer The Call

Barkley Shut up and Jam Gaiden remake with all WNBA players

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Node posted:

Barkley 2 has been on my mind every minute of the day, every day, since it was announced.

You say this as if it hasn't been the case for all of us. On the nights in which I am granted reprieve from the constant ruminations on my ideal character, I sleep, and I dream. The day has come, and my special edition physical copy of Barkley 2 is in my hands. Spectral phantoms of color dance when the sunlight strikes its foil cover, but I dare not let it soak too long for fear of fading. Just as I click "play," the mists part, I awaken, another stain on my sheets. I pause as I load my bedding into the washer, and I chuckle at how my load looks just a bit like the Cyberdwarf. Just a bit.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Is Barkley 2 a launch title for PS5?

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Bwarkley

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
A Scanner Barkley

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
For years after Barkley 2 has come out, we will continue to make low-effort shitposts about it in this thread. In fact, when the game comes out (not if), please do not use this thread for actual discussion or even make a new thread. Only shitposts, forever.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

For years after Barkley 2 has come out, we will continue to make low-effort shitposts about it in this thread. In fact, when the game comes out (not if), please do not use this thread for actual discussion or even make a new thread. Only shitposts, forever.

......Bronkly 2.......

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

As if posts about this game and shitposts would be distinguishable.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Super Rad posted:

A Scanner Barkley

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

BARK2Y

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

brarkle's dead

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I Love (❤️) Barkley. And I Love (♥️): tHe ToG tEaM

a debaser
May 9, 2008
BDE = Barkley Done Energy

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Charles Barkley Forever

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Can't wait to chaos dunk on all the doubters when this comes out!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Chas McGill posted:

Can't wait to chaos dunk on all the doubters when this comes out!

space marine todd
Nov 7, 2014

a debaser posted:

BDE = Barkley Done Energy

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Get Barkley bitch!

Get real loving Barkley!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
B

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Charles Barkley's celebrity Pro/Am golf: Tournament Edition for the Nintendo 3Ds

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
Bark:hf:ley:hf:2

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Birdly

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Charles Bakely

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Carlos Barkulo

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Chuckles Barkles

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
is th;ere going to be an online party on release we could make a list for who brings what

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

yo mamma a Horus posted:

is th;ere going to be an online party on release we could make a list for who brings what

sure. I'll bring a flying pig

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Bargely

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
I'll bring the 2023 New Year's glasses. I can only assume we'll all need to squint our left eyes through the bottom of the 3 but the cohesive effect of all of us wearing the same novelty glasses will be so worth it.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i wonder why ToG doesn't try to get a publisher involved to help float them longer/get more people working full-time on it. TinyBuild or Devolver would probably lose their poo poo at this game

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
Get a load of this guy...

Um, do you even know what NOT FOR CORPORATE means?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age