Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

rebirth does this except the whole game and its awful

was it the carnithus armentarium lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0V9DTeyyk

e: theres like five of these goth shop mods good lord. i bet i used to play with all of them

Metal queen boutique was probably my earliest indication I was not a boy. Morrowind fashion mods were very formative for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008

kazr posted:

I'm having trouble finding a mod someone posted that beefs up the Sixth House and makes them an escalating threat as the main quest progresses but I'm having trouble finding it

Beware the Sixth House?
https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46036

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

rebirth does this except the whole game and its awful

While I agree Rebirth is not great, the music is. It's worth the download just to pop those new tunes into your Morrowind music directory.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

My Morrowind music folder is a whole load of instrumental world music and werid psychedelic rock.

It works for me but I don't know if it would work for anyone else

Whorelord fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Dec 8, 2018

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Whorelord posted:

My Morrowind music folder is a whole load of instrumental world music and werid psychedelic rock.

It works for me but I don't know if it would work for anyone else

and now as of two days ago you can customize specific tracks to specific regions, dungeons, and general places by dragging and dropping

https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46200

want to make sadrith mora sound different? dagoth ur? the entire bitter coast? go for it

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Doc Hawkins posted:

I thought this was a little cool :shobon:

https://modding-openmw.com/mods/

Thank you for this.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

and now as of two days ago you can customize specific tracks to specific regions, dungeons, and general places by dragging and dropping

https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/46200

want to make sadrith mora sound different? dagoth ur? the entire bitter coast? go for it

I've always wanted to deafen myself with Tibetan throat singing every time i went up Red Mountain, nice

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Haldenshore added a cool little village south of seyda neen. Little rough around the edges but the author went on to make Havish which despite sounding like a brand of sliced bread is extremely good

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

jit bull transpile posted:

Metal queen boutique was probably my earliest indication I was not a boy. Morrowind fashion mods were very formative for me.
Thank you for the crystal clear 2005 flashback that I really didn't want

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

tag yourself, me on the bottom left

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

im third on the top row

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

i'm heart-plume

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

im not actually in that one, but I am in this one

I'm the pokeball themed dwemer armor

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
I love the idea of HEULLVA but, given the fact that the resources are pulled from a bunch of other places, the quality is unsurprisingly all over the board. I'm also allergic to really bright, obvious palette swaps.

Still, there aren't very many comprehensive armor packs that integrate into the base game (mostly onesie and twosie packs that focus on a single armor set, and generally involve placing it in a single chest or vendor) so it's not necessarily a bad choice if you've got to pump up the selection in your next playthrough.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Dec 8, 2018

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
Bright purple glass armour is beautiful.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
I'd claim the no-shirt armor but that clearly belongs to Caius.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RickVoid posted:

I'd claim the no-shirt armor but that clearly belongs to Caius.

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

How ridiculous was the HELLUVA Weapons Pack?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Dreamsicle posted:

How ridiculous was the HELLUVA Weapons Pack?

Yes.

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

anyone got a mirror for uvirith's legacy? the link on fliggerty just errors out for me

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

why do nords always get the best armor
and how do i know they're nords other than the fact that they arent wearing pants

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Whorelord posted:

im not actually in that one, but I am in this one

I'm the pokeball themed dwemer armor

I'm the Galactus looking dude in the bottom right.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Everyone knows the proper way to dress in Morrowind is to take all 4 armor skills and then mix and match poo poo.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

chaosapiant posted:

Everyone knows the proper way to dress in Morrowind is to take all 4 armor skills and then mix and match poo poo.

The proper way to dress in Morrowind is Tarheel's robe and hat.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Style wise your armor doesn't matter because you're wearing an enchanted robe over it.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Extra starch in my wizard robe sleeves, please.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Mixing glass and daedric looks dope

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
mankind is unworthy of morrowind

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
angry fire antler armor is like

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Coming in on a bad note. Don't know ya and don't know if I care to given who ya sight as a source. Name's Vivec, the warrior poet. I've been accused of being a bit of a peacekeeper and ring leader of our little rag tag group. Almalexia is a trusted second, and Sotha Sil is my official go to boy on vibes. Just as a fair warning, don't bring that name up again. You won't like what you get. That being said, strike 1, and welcome to the group.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kazr posted:

Coming in on a bad note. Don't know ya and don't know if I care to given who ya sight as a source. Name's Vivec, the warrior poet. I've been accused of being a bit of a peacekeeper and ring leader of our little rag tag group. Almalexia is a trusted second, and Sotha Sil is my official go to boy on vibes. Just as a fair warning, don't bring that name up again. You won't like what you get. That being said, strike 1, and welcome to the group.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Entropy238
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib
lmao

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
I mean, you can run about a million parallels between the Trump admin and the triumvirate's history, really

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Farrier Theaks posted:

I mean, you can run about a million parallels between the Trump admin and the triumvirate's history, really

Tweets beyond measure, outlander.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

Addamere posted:

Tweets beyond measure, outlander.

this is the end of eu, brex'wit

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soricidus posted:

this is the end of eu, brex'wit

:golfclap:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

CORPRUS. Many such cases!

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

every time im teaching someone something and there's more than one way to do whatever, i always say "there are a few ways we can do this and the choice is yours" in you know what inflection, that's my morrowind story cya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Of all the Morrowind dialogue there is one phrase that has always stuck in my head: “I know NO one by THAT name, serjo..” Anybody remember that one?