Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Crow Jane posted:

Who's gonna replace him, do you think?

CNN has been saying for a week that Trump wants Nick Ayers, Pence's chief of staff. He's a millionaire trust fund kid that everyone in the White House hates.

Edit: Son of a bitch, new page.

Timby fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Dec 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Young Freud posted:

Remember, Trump still won't visit troops in Iraq or Afghanistan because he's afraid someone will try to kill him.

I'm surprised he goes out in public anywhere then

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Abner Assington posted:

You know how in Knights of the Old Republic how your character gets paler, gets red eyes, and grows horns the more evil decisions he makes?

It's kind of like that.

They get a chain smoking habit?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
George Papadopoulos tells Mike Cernovich he was originally "the darling of the left."

I don't remember this ever being true.

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1071174456326926336

12 days

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Dec 8, 2018

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

Star Man posted:

They get a chain smoking habit?
Buddy, I don't know what kind of cigarettes you're smoking.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
Feels like I say this every week, but is his brain melting? That Blumenthal tweet is insane

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Abner Assington posted:

Buddy, I don't know what kind of cigarettes you're smoking.

I'm kidding.

...I think.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I wish drunk, ranting Nixon had twitter

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

:mrwhite:

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

Remember that the most obvious scams are usually the most effective, because they weed out anyone with a shred of incredulity.

I read a while ago that lots of internet scammers outside of Nigeria will still claim to be Nigerian, because anyone who doesn't see an email from a stranger in Nigeria and think "scam" is much more likely to fall for it.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Truly, we will all miss the order and discipline that John Kelly brought to the Trump White Hou-

https://twitter.com/BostonGlobe/status/1071478161634979841

Goddammit Boston Globe, stop stepping on my joke :argh:

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

The only combat Trump ever saw was the carving of some meat while safe in his mansion

No way Trump has ever carved his own meat.

Chinese Gordon
Oct 22, 2008

Imagine losing an election to this guy

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
lol shes he's right

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1071489190754344961`

Failed Imagineer fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Dec 8, 2018

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
According to Trump, the danger he faced from STD's in 1970's New York was his own personal Vietnam.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

USPOL Winter: Trump's Tweeting About Dick Again

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Yashar Ali is a man, op

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

AsInHowe posted:

According to Trump, the danger he faced from STD's in 1970's New York was his own personal Vietnam.

Sometimes I wonder if they missed a spirochete or two

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/156829591267328000

Always A Tweet

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Tatsuta Age posted:

Yashar Ali is a man, op

Fair enough, I've followed him or her for a long time but never thought to click on the lil picture

MickeyFinn
May 8, 2007
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia some mark ass bitches

Chiefs of Staff, not Chief of Staffs.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
He's flipping the coin. Please gently caress it up.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
Why the hell is he saying "Next time I go to Vietnam"? Has Trump ever even been to Vietnam once?

Uncleanly Cleric
Oct 17, 2005

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

Why the hell is he saying "Next time I go to Vietnam"? Has Trump ever even been to Vietnam once?

I'm sure Epstein's plane went there at least once.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

He probably went to Thailand for some prostitutes, and thinks he went to Vietnam.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

The Vietcong used to smear their punji stake traps with feces and let's just say Toad ran off the track on Chocolate Island more than a few times in the 70s.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1071478508579258368

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
loving SERIOUSLY

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

His own personal Vietnam.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1071504370141777921

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
We got a new thread title literally hours ago and already he hits us with "Next time I go to Vietnam I will ask “the Dick” to travel with me!"

Kale
May 14, 2010

It still gets me that this or golf is usually what he chooses to do with his day. Like that's the job of the president to him, just waking up in the morning, putting on Fox News, soaking in all the bullshit and just making GBS threads on people that he feels wronged him somehow throughout the week. If he had actual monarch powers he'd no doubt be ordering people put to death by now, but he doesn't so he just whines about them constantly on twitter. Sometimes a natural disaster or tragedy happens or there's a campaign somewhere and he goes there and tries to harness the event for attention and sometimes he has to go abroad and make confusing deal's or non-deals with international counterparts, but they clearly weren't kidding when they said 2017 would be filled with much more of this "executive time".

I assume nothing changes with whoever the new chief of staff is which will probably just be Hannity at this point.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Eox posted:

We got a new thread title literally hours ago and already he hits us with "Next time I go to Vietnam I will ask “the Dick” to travel with me!"

I don't think even Dick Cheney would want to spend ten minutes in the same room with Trump.

Lobster God
Nov 5, 2008

AsInHowe posted:

Da Nang Dick certainly sounds like the slang name for some kind of VD, albeit one experienced by people who actually, y'know, fought in Vietnam.

MickeyFinn
May 8, 2007
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia some mark ass bitches

It bothers me that “I didn’t know it was a crime” doesn’t work for poor people or people of color, but it does work for scummy, rich assholes.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
The Costanza defense

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

Star Man posted:

How in the gently caress is Stephen Miller only eighteen months older than me and looks like he's 45-years-old?

I turn 32 in February and my hair is slowly turning grey :negative:

Off topic and I apologize for that but mate just dye it at home. Takes 20 minutes once a month or so. Best possible way to age, believe me.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Star Man posted:

I don't think even Dick Cheney would want to spend ten minutes in the same room with Trump.

Wrong Dick

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

hiddenmovement posted:

Off topic and I apologize for that but mate just dye it at home. Takes 20 minutes once a month or so. Best possible way to age, believe me.

Or I could do what's cheaper and easier and just accept it and move on. My hair's still mostly brown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

hiddenmovement posted:

On the other hand nobody really gives a poo poo if you have grey hair.