Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Anyone wanna guess which rancid bucket of poo poo and taint hair is going to be Der Hair Furor's new Chief of Staff?

Gorka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

orange juche posted:

Nick Ayers most likely.

somehow I've never heard of this Hoover-from-Animal House-lookalike motherfucker before

he's like the most College Republican who ever College Republicaned

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Anyone wanna guess which rancid bucket of poo poo and taint hair is going to be Der Hair Furor's new Chief of Staff?

Chris Christie.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

RUDY!

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
ivankas fake tits

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Kush

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

As Nero Danced posted:

Chris Christie.

The only way Christie gets a position in the White House is in a Doenitz situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHnyQXyuTGY

Just with Eisenhower replaced with Mueller.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

~looooong maaaaan~

tankfish
May 31, 2013
Heres a neat current event the army is starting a twitch stream and e-sport teams to help recruitment. https://kotaku.com/the-u-s-army-has-a-new-plan-to-recruit-gamers-1830850297

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
we had so many AMericas Army CDs when I was recruiting I threw most of them away at some point

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Do you guys remember American army?

I played it for like 4 hours back in hs.

Completed the special ops training missions

~an Sof marine

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I shot the rifle range instructor and went to Leavenworth.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
https://www.theonion.com/ultra-realistic-modern-warfare-game-features-awaiting-o-1819594864

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Wasn’t the America’s Army w/e game pretty well put together though and had online?

tankfish posted:

Heres a neat current event the army is starting a twitch stream and e-sport teams to help recruitment. https://kotaku.com/the-u-s-army-has-a-new-plan-to-recruit-gamers-1830850297

I guess it was a reserve unit but the AF sponsored a League of Legends team

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bird food bathtub posted:

How the gently caress does that draft dodging poo poo sack get away with saying "The next time I go to Vietnam" without anyone bludgeoning in his skull with his god drat phone?

"But he talks tough!"

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

tankfish posted:

ROK air force beat them to it by 12 years

https://liquipedia.net/starcraft/Air_Force_ACE

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Wasn’t the America’s Army w/e game pretty well put together though with online?
It actually was pretty cool. But it got contrasted with the bad old days of Iraq.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Casimir Radon posted:

I shot the rifle range instructor and went to Leavenworth.

This is the weirdest "I shot the Sheriff" spoof ever.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Wasn’t the America’s Army w/e game pretty well put together though and had online?

I guess it was a reserve unit but the AF sponsored a League of Legends team

Yeah I used to play it a lot back before I joined. There weren't too many squad based FPS's at the time, and it scratched that itch.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

This is the weirdest "I shot the Sheriff" spoof ever.
In some version of America's Army I played in high school you could shoot the rifle range instructor, and you'd be teleported to a jail cell before being made to start over.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Cyks posted:

Since they are calling garbage bags from Dollar General "packaging material" and <$100 "cash", I'm guessing that empty pill bottle with no label is what they are deeming "prescription drugs".

What's the street value on a mostly unused bottle of sucralfate? inquiring minds, etc

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm the bag full of stems

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Waroduce posted:

Do you guys remember American army?

I played it for like 4 hours back in hs.

Completed the special ops training missions

~an Sof marine

That game pwns because you can only play as the army, never the terrorists since the game reskins each team automagically.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Slim Pickens posted:

I'm the bag full of stems

Street value: $20,000

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

mods changed my name posted:

we had so many AMericas Army CDs when I was recruiting I threw most of them away at some point

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

See but they could but together excellent teams because every Korean pro gamer has to put in their 2 years of military service when they hit 18.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
They also funded Full Spectrum Warrior which was a pretty fun game for the time. You can enter a code in the retail copy that let's you play the version meant for the Army.

I don't think it was ever used in any official capacity though.

Funkysock
Aug 8, 2011

Clapping Larry

Hello? Yes, I would like to report jump school and everything to do with airborne operations.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Woof Blitzer posted:

That game pwns because you can only play as the army, never the terrorists since the game reskins each team automagically.

I actually played that game quite a bit before joining the army. They later added SF and Ranger missions, and to play as medic or sniper you had to do a training level to 'qualify' on them. Also your weapon would jam like every 20,000 rounds or something and you'd have to hit the SPORTS key.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Americas Army was loving great.

turn audio off ugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiaGXeA6zjk

the m203 in the right hands made life loving hell

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

lol I love when departments post proud “bust” pics like this

what did they raid some high school kids while they were hanging out playing red dead 2. The FB comments are hilarious

I'm the flag patch with the field of stars facing the wrong way.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'm the flag patch with the field of stars facing the wrong way.

the stars feared for their lives

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Maybe he has that flu vaccine backwards walking side effect.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

When you're tacticool enough for the subdued flag but not cool enough for the "star field forward" flag #justSWATthings

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
im the $1 bills laid out in serried rows

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ded posted:

Americas Army was loving great.

turn audio off ugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiaGXeA6zjk

the m203 in the right hands made life loving hell

Oh hell yeah, I think I learned the perfect spot/angle to hit near spawn on bridge :getin:

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Loden Taylor posted:

When you're tacticool enough for the subdued flag but not cool enough for the "star field forward" flag #justSWATthings

My agency bought a bunch of shirts and the supplier hosed up and had the flag backwards, and we kept them because my agency is so loving cheap.

We were told we could go get them changed if we wanted, on our own dime. Lol

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

America's Army was great until version 3 when they completely redid the game and ruined it. To this day, it's the best-made piece of government-produced software that I've used.

psydude fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Dec 9, 2018

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

tankfish posted:

I know one of the people behind this actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

psydude posted:

America's Army was great until version 3 when they completely redid the game and ruined it. To this day, it's the best-made piece of government-produced software that I've used.

It only cost $7M, too, which seems crazy for several reasons