Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

:cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like this game 1000x more than Wii U. It's still no Brawl, though.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

playing Slap City

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

In Training posted:

I like this game 1000x more than Wii U. It's still no Brawl, though.

🤨

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
all the characters unlocked but its still either richter or isabelle

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
SW-0639-8610-8211

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Bowser being good is extremely weird. There are over a dozen characters i want to play now as well

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This game is completely delightful, I can't decide if I like Yoshi's classic campaign or Kirby's more.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The picture you get for the "buy something from the shop on sale" achievement is of the ladies out on the town doing some shopping, lol.

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1071691456056745985?s=19

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

This game is so good

I never liked the singleplayer of a smash this much. Doing spirit board gambling like it's a gacha game

FactsAreUseless posted:

The only complaint I have is the same one I've had since Brawl: there are too many items and they're too similar and too strong.

Otherwise it's good. I feel like Wii Fit Trainer is better now, and having to unlock characters has me using ones I wouldn't normally.

With Melee they tried to balance the items a bit and then people turned them off for serious competition so they kinda went "gently caress it" and put in screen filling super attacks and made 50% of the pokemon legendary and assist trophies that can kill 3 enemies at once and then added online modes with none of them

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

my wife thought it was funny how much the Mii looked like me and made her own brawler Mii and it looks weirdly like her, so when my brother comes over to play this and trolls me by playing exclusively as my cartoon wife, I'm probably going to delete Smash

/r/HotWife my brother in law DESTROYING my custom brawler mii with Ganon's chokehold while my cuck husband Mii is powerless to stop him

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i spent maybe an hour fighting and fighting iggy in world of light on a map with strong winds and no swimming and finally beat him with kirby by just spamming aerial attacks. i then go up the adjacent path and the spirits i won are ones that grant swimming and wind resistance. this game owns.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

World of Light is really fun, some of the fights are really clever. The Boss one was cool

also lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Forced bombs in vaginas are so funny lol...us gamers huh?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

calmly decucking resetera posters one at a time with my bigass homerun bat

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
:stare: i saw wario eat his own bike

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Good god

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Think I’m gonna buy this game today

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Michelle Obama wants to abolish fourthmeal.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Michelle Obama wants to abolish fourthmeal.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Awesome Interactions Of Game

https://twitter.com/therealfunyuns/status/1071170839964516352?s=21

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Think I’m gonna buy this game today

good choice. besides some terrible upsmash balance issues it's amazing.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
If you guys aren't really feeling the adventure mode and think it's kind of a boring slog, please try and stick with it. They definitely saved the best for last.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

If you guys aren't really feeling the adventure mode and think it's kind of a boring slog, please try and stick with it. They definitely saved the best for last.

i like it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like it but ultimately (heh), id rather just always be playing this against people, so I'm going to sit down and do the game reset sonic run strat for 3hours to unlock everybody

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do the language change strat.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what controllers you guys using. I swear I’m doing best with 8bitdo snes controller. good buttonfeel

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That way you can learn a few foreign words. Italiano hype!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

American McGay posted:

I feel like I've cleared the map and unlocked the Galeem fight but I've only unlocked like half the cast at most. what gives

someone making the spirit battles has irony poisoning i think. just had a fight with child versions of Alm and Celica from Fire Emblem and it's just two Villagers dressed up like them who don't fight back and run away from you until you kill them lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

GameCube posted:

what controllers you guys using. I swear I’m doing best with 8bitdo snes controller. good buttonfeel

wtf man...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I feel like I've cleared the map and unlocked the Galeem fight but I've only unlocked like half the cast at most. what gives

someone making the spirit battles has irony poisoning i think. just had a fight with child versions of Alm and Celica from Fire Emblem and it's just two Villagers dressed up like them who don't fight back and run away from you until you kill them lol

The funniest one I saw was in spirit board, and it was for a Balloon Fight spirit. The battle was against 5 villagers on balloon fight stage and they only used up B and never attacked you, lol.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

the Snake Man fight just being Snake was funny

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Of the controllers I have, I hate the controls in this game.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i dunno whether to try to rewire my brain for smash controls or just use jump on B and attack on Y like my brain wants to from every other game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

its awesome. im glad all the SP stuff is so good after smash4's was so barebones and bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the buzz buzz fight is amazing.