Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

guillotines are #triggering for me, we must restore the bourbons to the throne.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956/status/1071816865763217408

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

AGAIN?!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

third times the charm

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao the balls of this guy

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 18:51 on Dec 9, 2018

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Lmao are there still Bourbons running around?

*googles*

Yeah I bet [inhales deeply] Luis Alfonso Gonzalo Víctor Manuel Marco de Borbón y Martínez-Bordiú, Duc d'Anjou will be much more responsive to the common people, sure

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
List of current pretenders to various thrones around the world

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i can't tell if this is clever troll or dumb genuin chud "intellectual", it seems like the latter.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
Heh, foreign minster Jean-Yves Le Drian politely asks the president of the U.S. to stay out of it.

SHUT THE gently caress UP DONNY

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i sadly don't know poo poo about french politics, but isn't the entire protest being about the fact that macron ended up being a giant douche who gives money to the rich, fucks up social programs and says racist poo poo while loving his schoolmarm. so far the yellow vests seems pretty cool and good and not fascists.

Actually I think you'll find that President Macron is the Leader of the Free World and supported by 110% of the French population and all evidence to the contrary is just a dastardly Russian psyop.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

third times the charm

didnt they already try it after they massacred the paris commune but they threw a hissy fit bc they wanted to keep the tricolor

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Voulez vou coucher avec TRUMP

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

peace be upon the lion may he live a thousand years

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

we must restore the bourbons to the throne.

Hi, I'm Spanish and if you want them you can keep them.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i can't tell if this is clever troll or dumb genuin chud "intellectual", it seems like the latter.

It's definitely the latter I know of the person behind that account

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

:eyepop:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

:discourse:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/spignal/status/1071004810214891520?s=19

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Is this legit? Also lol in the unlikely chance they rewrite the constitution, almost beat the third republic's streak there

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/AliAbunimah/status/1071760225869406208

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

lmao nice try

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

At this point, if I were running a spook agency anywhere in the west I'd invest in my own server farm somewhere in Russia just to start poo poo on twitter whenever the proles are getting uppity, but then I wondered why bother going through all that effort given how desperate the libs are to believe that their ideological house of cards isn't collapsing all around them.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

FT journo spreading dumb lists he found on facebook to discredit the movement

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

wE wAnT tRuMp

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Putin must be making Ahmadinejad say this. I wonder what he has on him.

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

wait until the dems say medicare for all and free education demands are russian psyops in 2020

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

just smh if you're not rooting for the Bonapartists to come back

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Slutitution posted:

wait until the dems say medicare for all and free education demands are russian psyops in 2020

theyve been doing that since bernie ran and said he wanted those things and they said he was a russian agent though?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Slutitution posted:

already happening

Slutitution
Jun 26, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

THS posted:

already happening

Shear Modulus posted:

theyve been doing that since bernie ran and said he wanted those things and they said he was a russian agent though?

lol Wait until the dem nominee (might be O'Rourke!!) runs on it though. The DNC is so detached from the material reality the rest of the population lives in to the point they might mandate it. Plus, it's good for defense contractors, who are balls-deep in the democrat party anyway now

Communist Zombie
Nov 1, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

third times the charm

More like fourth time. After the Paris Commune was brutally suppressed the government offered the Bourbons the crown, which they refused unless they made French flag the white Bourbon flag. When told this was impossible since EVERYONE (except the dead/imprisoned Communards) loved the flag and believed it represented France the Bourbon heir refused to budge and so was not made King of France

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Communist Zombie posted:

More like fourth time. After the Paris Commune was brutally suppressed the government offered the Bourbons the crown, which they refused unless they made French flag the white Bourbon flag. When told this was impossible since EVERYONE (except the dead/imprisoned Communards) loved the flag and believed it represented France the Bourbon heir refused to budge and so was not made King of France

lmao

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

<sees a guillotine painted in the tricolor>
"Could this finally be the counter-revolution reinstalling the monarchy that I've been waiting for?"

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Catholic. Traditionalist. Stop apologizing for the Inquisition, it was a good thing. Retweets/Follows ≠ Endorsement. (link: http://www.youtube.com/VoxCatholica) youtube.com/VoxCatholica

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1071896437418549248
https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1071867289702682624

when yer internal polling still sucks

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

loving french falange out of nowhere

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋