Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I'm doing a narrative and blind LP of Dragon Wars, which was almost the last entry in the Bard's Tale series before it got renamed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SliceofVice
Aug 9, 2011

Makai Kingdom. If Ramza in final fantasy tactics was a megalomaniac, and if the Job system wasn't open-ended enough for you.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Come for the art, stay for some wholesome family and friendship: Atelier Lydie & Suelle!

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I started playing The Road to Ruin. It's an original Fire Emblem game built on the FE7 engine, and a pretty nice looking one at that.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

A little cowboy game you may have heard of.

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

I'm busy, and I'm having fun.

Nine students from all walks of life arrive at school to find themselves placed dead center in a political minefield in The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hack and slash your way through warring armies to solve a blasphemous crime and avert the apocalypse...as many times as it takes.

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.
I wanted to play the polar opposite of my last game so...

Here we go! Frenetic space piracy, liberation of a galaxy, basically just affect some folksy mannerisms and we're browncoats, baby!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I just posted the massive first update of my translation SSLP of this murder mystery called Amagoushi no Yakata. It has a lot of words, just how I like 'em.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

I decided to play the new game by the Deadly Premonition guy.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
So this is more than a little late, since I started it nearly a year ago, but I'm still getting readers of my old Football Manager 2014 LP popping up not having known I started a new, improved Football Manager 2018 LP.

Screenshot LP style, just finished our third season, with plenty of goon participation along for the ride while the board sells out my best players from under me. Plus, the first post is literally the ending to the old FM14 LP, so it's like two in one!

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.

"It's howdy-doody time, kiddies, the bad man is here!"

20 years ago today, Blood II: The Chosen came out. It... well, it wasn't that good. That said, it was one of two games to introduce a game engine that... also wasn't that good for a while, honestly. But if anything, failure teaches how to succeed the next time, and if not for those two games, we wouldn't have games like No One Lives Forever, F.E.A.R., or Shadow of Mordor. Join me to celebrate the 20th anniversary of a forgotten game with a surprising legacy.

your evil twin
Aug 23, 2010

"What we're dealing with...
is us! Those things look just like us!"

"Speak for yourself, I couldn't look that bad on a bet."
Launched this 3 days ago, on the 19th of November...

To celebrate Half-Life's 20th anniversary, I'm playing 20 years of Half-Life games, expansions and mods! Beginning with a comprehensive playthrough of the original 1998 retail version of Half-Life, patched to version 1.0.0.9, in 1024x768 resolution with EAX sound. The first part features the game's intro - "Black Mesa Inbound" - as well as the first proper chapter, "Anomalous Materials". Also features clips of the PS2 version, to show of some notable differences.

Prepare For Unforeseen Consequences: Let's Play 20 Years Of Half-Life

Link to first video:

Standard insertion for a non-standard specimen.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Continuing my series on the portable Zeldas, MeccaPrime joins me for a 100% run of one of the franchise's very best, in spite of one particularly obnoxious hat.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Inuyasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask > by Waffleman_ Reviews
A girl from the present finds herself wrapped in adventure when she goes back in time.
Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 394 - Updated: 30m ago - Published Nov 23

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Peace through Power - Let's Play (every) Command and Conquer (PC)

Tag along as I go through the entire Command and Conquer series chronologically, learn about an alternate timeline where two major factions vie for control of an all-important new resource, and the world with it! (And then learn about other alternate timelines when we get to them!)

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

I made another Warhammer II LP. This time it's gonna be head to head multiplayer campaign.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3875678

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

We got real drunk and answered some questions yelled at Pat Sajak

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

another ck2 lets play! :toot:

God is a Serb - A Crusader Kings 2 Let's Play

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Yo, lemme peep dat Nimpize on rye, extra Goku (Ocarina of Time romhack)

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

An ancient game about ancient bullcrap: Age of Empires!

We are going back in time to do a multi-campaign playthrough of the original Age of Empires!

ricdesi
Mar 18, 2014

Does it really need saying?

The Dreamy Let's Play has been chugging along for a couple years now, and with some real perfect timing, we're following up The Subspace Emissary with its spiritual successor, the Event Mode-esque World of Light from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

We're gonna be here a while.

ricdesi fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Dec 12, 2018

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I decided that LPing through one MMO for 2 years wasn't enough, so now I'm tackling Star Trek: Online.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I'm LPing this lovely 3D adventure game from 2002 that hasn't aged very well at all: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3877834

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

A streamlined CRPG with great characters and tons of unique setting flavor.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

We got loaded and played the new Mario Party game and it's fun as hell

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen

I'm playing Solatorobo: Red the Hunter, a spiritual sequel to a little-known PS1 game that I've never played.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

I started a new Fire Pro Wrestling World Federation called OHPW
Follow along, watch matches, submit characters for me to make (or make your own)

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Here is subtitled playthrough of RiME, a very atmospheric puzzle and adventure game by Tequila Works.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750711&pagenumber=48#post491337320

Figured I'd add a little oneshot to the Low-Effort LP thread, as it's been a bit. Here's a charming little game from the students at Digipen called Perspective.

Pugnacious Doggie
Dec 18, 2018

Its Not mY AGe To Do AnY woRk,no luv No joB I Am fRee Now.

ha
ha
ha

Basically Pokemon Reborn, but not based on real events. If you want commentary on Rejuvenation for some godforsaken reason, hopefully you might enjoy this.

Pugnacious Doggie fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jan 12, 2019

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play “Payroll”

A short, arguably quite depressing game about the life of an ordinary office worker.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!

Let's Play "World of Final Fantasy"

It's an adorable little celebration of 30 years of Final Fantasy (that also happens to ignore almost everything outside of the main entries). Join Lann and Reynn as they try to become the very best Pokemon trainers Mirage Keepers and also regain their memories.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

So Yorkshire Tea and I are doing a Blind Ironman Video LP of XCOM2, the stellar strategy game by Firaxis, using soldiers submitted by you! We're a couple of missions in so there's a little content for you to binge watch if you want and we definitely want some more soldier submissions!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play "Shred It!"

Shred It! is my favorite endless runner. It combines an adorable papercraft aesthetic with great sound design and wholesome, cute characters.

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all

Let's Play Breath of Fire 1

Going through an old classic, showing off concept art and talking about the dev team.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

You have miscalculated! - Let's Play Command & Conquer Red Alert 1 (PC)

Continuing the playthrough of the entire C&C series, you can find the Red Alert 1 thread here. See how amazing the sequel to the hit RTS game of the 90s improves on the formula and delivers a fantastic play experience.

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

Join me and Olive Branch on this donation drive, where, for every Pikmin that I let perish over the course of this LP, I donate one dollar to charity!

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

You're gonna donate thousands of dollars

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ivantod
Mar 27, 2010

Mahalo, fuckers.

The Inugami Family

A mystery/detective visual novel with a unique visual style, set in the post-WW2 Japan, developed by From Software, and featuring the famous Japanese detective Kindaichi Kousuke!

If that sounds like your cup of tea then click here to go to the first post of the playthrough!