Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Catastrophe posted:

(this is not me though)

too bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

LifeSunDeath posted:

Saudi Arabia is secretly friends with Israel? Of course how could I not see this obvious fact. What the gently caress is broke brain Wohl even trying to prove or do beyond cry out for fame?

He wants attention. He wants to feel tough by annoying people from behind the safety of his monitor. I remember what guys like this were before the internet. The kind of first year pupil who hid in a crowd and shouted nicknames at the bigger, stronger, smarter sixth form pupils he was jealous of. He's the type that hates to be ignored so just do that.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Ok, now I feel a little bit bad about fleecing your smooth brained idiot president. I guess it's kinda a dick move among allies.

But then again, he did insult us a lot. lots of nasty things have been said. Plus, trying to start an unprovoked trade war for absolutely no reason

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

old beast lunatic posted:

Pretty much all of our problems could be solved by a basement nerd holocaust.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

*Pres Trump in orange jumpsuit gets carted into federal prison*

"How 420th dimensional chess of Trump to allow himself to be imprisoned to discover all the flaws and security holes from the inside. Any day now he will break free, secure the holes, and then arrest and imprison all the deep staters"

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

tangy yet delightful posted:

*Pres Trump in orange jumpsuit gets carted into federal prison*

"How 420th dimensional chess of Trump to allow himself to be imprisoned to discover all the flaws and security holes from the inside. Any day now he will break free, secure the holes, and then arrest and imprison all the deep staters"

Prison Break season 6 looking good. massive 239-lb (lol) girth gets stuck in sewer pipe and drown in poo poo.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
*Trump shits himself*

"How 69th dimensional chess of Trump to PRETEND he's incontinent in order to lull the cuck libs into a false sense of security and reveal themselves as deep state traitors. MAGA!!!"
-Chuds

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

*Pres Trump shits his pants on live TV and says all women and POCs are chattel*

Wow, what a statesman! So brave!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/1072104844415119360?s=19

If there is one thing sobering about the failure that is this administration, it is how hot Brennan is about it. Still, Brennan is establishment Democrat and hes only arguing for a return to the status quo.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Very legal & very cool

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/cjane87/status/1072214408384954373

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

if he did anything illegal, that’s his lawyer’s problem, what’s the big deal ?

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

potentiallycool
Nov 7, 2011

Homie
Fallen Rib

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Just a reminder that these people cheered at actual child abuse being committed thanks to Trump's immigration politics

I find it sad reading her blog and seeing her going from a progressive to a nut job. Her Etsy she links to only has one sale :(

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

You'd think he couldn't get more evil, but no, he totally can. Ugh, this is the same dude that blamed gay people for the earthquake that killed thousands in Haiti.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1072173764379500547

:ck5:

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Jeza posted:

does America have a Traitor's Gate/Tower of London equivalent?

The Gateway Arch in St. Louis ought to work.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Maybe the "deep state" is just the normal state and the president is a huge retard? ... NAH, I'll go with whatever insane bullshit is coming out of my AM radio. :911:

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1072239167227215874

Ta-ta, Dan Bogina!

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
buongiorno bongino

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Oh fuckin :getin:

The NRA possibly going down as a Russian front is the Christmas gift I never knew I wanted :allears:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

LabyaMynora posted:

No idea what Kavanaugh's angle is here, but I'm pretty sure Roberts is worried about a crisis of legitimacy of the Supreme Court. That's what drove his vote in favor of Obamacare.

Roberts should also be worried about a future Democratic government forcing him to make the switch in time that saves nine again.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I thought the thread would be moving a lot faster than this on a Monday of a new news cycle. Make some more tweets, you fuckman.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

TulliusCicero posted:

The NRA possibly going down as a Russian front is the Christmas gift I never knew I wanted :allears:

Is spying on the nra an attack on America tho?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Preoptopus posted:

Is spying on the nra an attack on America tho?

It is when the NRA is absolutely flooded with Russian dark money and using it to influence policy and the President, yes

Still loling that the chuds actually bought Judge Animal House was some deeply religous man of God, and not an opportunistic drunken rapist political hack

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1072240394967109634?s=19

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

TulliusCicero posted:

And with Oliver "Grenada was not a failure" North as NRA Prez no less!

:hmbol:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Ah! Another chief of staff candidate!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"I'm actually not fired at all, they just have a very unique way of renewing my contract by putting my stuff on the street and changing the locks. And furthermore..."

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
i took a few days off and once again found myself 5000 posts behind, but this time instead of just skipping to current events I read through every loving page. now i'm dead and corpseposting, thanks a lot fellas

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Bongino will never not be a lol

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

The NRA is suddenly broke now that the Russian dark money spigot is turned off.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1072249826799169536

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hatch's senile rear end is on his way out (to be replaced by Mitt Romney), why even bother asking Hatch about any of this poo poo?

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

"okay, but i don't care" really says it all

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

These rich white vampires aren't even hiding the fact that they don't give a poo poo anymore as long as they can push their evil agendas through because they have a literal retard propped up as head of state.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TulliusCicero posted:

It is when the NRA is absolutely flooded with Russian dark money and using it to influence policy and the President, yes

Still loling that the chuds actually bought Judge Animal House was some deeply religous man of God, and not an opportunistic drunken rapist political hack

And the trump campaign shared the media ad manager with the nra, and ran identical ads for both. Lol

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

LabyaMynora posted:

No idea what Kavanaugh's angle is here, but I'm pretty sure Roberts is worried about a crisis of legitimacy of the Supreme Court. That's what drove his vote in favor of Obamacare.
What drove his vote in favor of the individual mandate was another gigantic payout to another hugely monied driver of US policy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

super macho dude posted:

These rich white vampires aren't even hiding the fact that they don't give a poo poo anymore as long as they can push their evil agendas through because they have a literal retard propped up as head of state.

In Hatch's case there's probably a brain worm element at play but even before that he was totally an institutional corruption is cool and good type.