Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Favorite is still KCF Shredders: https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/kfc-shredders/n11133

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Dohn Bongovi

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

tacodaemon posted:

you gotta do it up goon-style by saying c-spam catchphrases and in-jokes at him

it woild certainly confuse him, he gets all lost when you say things to him, but then more questions

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

DryGoods posted:

Dohng Bongovi

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DryGoods posted:

Dohn Bongovi

LMAO

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Humams are so tiresome

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

ugh nothing is worse than the jokes from someone who expects you to know about a tv show

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

According to CNN, trump is "super pissed" about Ayers going :yikes: to the prospect of being his chief of staff.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Kurtofan posted:

it woild certainly confuse him, he gets all lost when you say things to him, but then more questions

kiss him on the mouth

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

笑笑

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Gripweed posted:

kiss him on the mouth

He creeps me out

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

FAUXTON posted:

According to CNN, trump is "super pissed" about Ayers going :yikes: to the prospect of being his chief of staff.

BetrAyers

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

just kidding by the way.. I only joke cause I know you are cool and can handle it

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

do that Cernovich technique when you exercise where he makes these loud exhales/shouts

problem sovled

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

many such cases

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
what's a normal amount of piss to come out of one (1) person

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
just made a nice cup of tea

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

He creeps me out

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Smock 'em

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

A former Trump campaign official was ordered to pay $25,000 for violating her nondisclosure agreement — which the campaign claims happened when she sued for discrimination.

BuzzFeed News reported that Jessica Denson, who served as a national phone bank administrator and Hispanic outreach director, was served the order in October but that it was only made public when the outlet obtained her non-electronically filed rebuttal.

In November 2017, Denson sued the Trump campaign for $25 million, claiming she was discriminated against, cyberbullied and treated in a hostile manner by campaign officials.

In response, the campaign’s lawyers said she violated her nondisclosure agreement by filing the suit because it contained claims that could be “disparaging” and disclosing confidential information.

The Trump campaign originally sought $1.5 million for the alleged NDA violation but that the number went down as the case went through arbitration, the report noted.

I didn't think the hugely racist leopards would eat my face.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

there's no worse insult than expecting me to know about a tv show, aside from expecting me to know about a anime

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

DryGoods posted:

do that Cernovich technique when you exercise where he makes these loud exhales/shouts

problem sovled

Its mostly the locker room talk

Maybe i should just whip it out

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

goat em if you smock em

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

"hey man, nice form on that lunge...so, you ever watch The Office on Netflix?"

"BLEAAAAGUUURHH"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

beto sex cramp posted:

what's a normal amount of piss to come out of one (1) person

A Trumps worth.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

tacodaemon posted:

there's no worse insult than expecting me to know about a tv show, aside from expecting me to know about a anime

Baka

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

try this sometime: go up to people and say: "hey, you look like someone who would know a lot about anime"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

goat em if you smock em

Just smocker room talk, that's all it is

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Trump admin quietly shuts down HIV cure research

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/12/trump-administration-has-quietly-barred-nih-scientists-acquiring-fetal-tissue

quote:

U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration has ordered scientists employed by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) to stop acquiring new human fetal tissue for experiments, Science Insider has learned. The suspension, imposed this past September without a public announcement, came as the government launched a review of all fetal tissue research funded by the federal government. The pause affects two laboratories run by the Bethesda, Maryland–based agency, NIH officials say. In one case, it disrupted a study probing how the virus that causes AIDS initially colonizes human tissues.

“We were all poised to go and then the bombshell was dropped,” says HIV researcher Warner Greene, director of the Gladstone Center for HIV Cure Research in San Francisco, California, who was collaborating with an NIH laboratory that received the order. “The decision completely knocked our collaboration off the rails. We were devastated.”

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/12/trump-quietly-shuts-hiv-cure-research-appease-religious-right/

quote:

It is unclear whether non-NIH labs that receive NIH funding will also be banned from using fetal tissue. If so, even more research will be affected.

“Everything I am doing involves humanized mice. It would shut my lab down if we were not able to use fetal tissues,” said Jerome Zack, who has used humanized mice for 25 years to study HIV at UCLA.

But Greene said that the NIH’s actions have already slowed down progress on a cure.

“If we were given the green light right now, it would probably take us a year to get back in the position we were in when the ban was put in place,” he said.

Researcher Warner Greene posted:

[HHS] has directed me to discontinue procuring fetal tissue from ABR, the only source for us. I think that they are the only provider of fetal tissue for scientists in the nation who don’t have direct access to aborted fetal tissue. This effectively stops all of our research to discover a cure for HIV.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

What did you think of that episode of Rick and Morty last night?

I don't know, what do you think of Donald Trump drinking piss?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i wish people would talk more about anime

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Please suffer

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
hopefully da mooch is gonna be kelly's replacement

that way Trump can start getting caught up on the Q phenomenon :getin:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

try this sometime: go up to people and say: "hey, you look like someone who would know a lot about anime"

well don't be mean to me about it...do you know about anime or not??

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Cool cool
Gulag all Republicans

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Whos nick ayers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012