Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

bad day posted:

We are doing a serial killer one too. It’s just easier to identify those people.

you should get a permanent tattoo of a ball peen hammer smashing you in the dick, i recommend applying it by taking a ball peen hammer and smashing yourself in the dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah dogg this idea could use some work

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
I saw a tweet that said when the chapo reddit get trolls or dumbasses they all just ask for dick pics over and over. I’m not normally a fan of doing what reddit does, but...

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Chakan posted:

I saw a tweet that said when the chapo reddit get trolls or dumbasses they all just ask for dick pics over and over. I’m not normally a fan of doing what reddit does, but...

Whats funny is that it has worked more than a couple of times. Chuds end up posting their dick.

The internet is weird

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Unwoke arpwel?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

bad day posted:

the right place to talk about this

does not exist

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

bad day posted:

I don’t know if this is the right place to talk about this but my Facebook buddy and I are working on something like a temporary tattoo set featuring characters from the manosphere, like big names like Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro down to obscure icons and Zyzz and Eliot Rodger. It’ll be like a one-off thing. I don’t know where I can find a list of people who belong on it though. I’m working on the portraiture.

Can y’all help a dumb honky out? Who should be on this tribe-called-quest like survey of mannish internet retards?

Edit: we just think it’s something that should probably exist, is why.

Mass killers idolize Elliot Roger and Dylan Roof. Some dumb killer is going to be shot by police wearing your tats.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Mass killers idolize Elliot Roger and Dylan Roof. Some dumb killer is going to be shot by police wearing your tats.

Guerrilla marketing 101: the best press is free press

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956/status/1072468813667540994?s=19

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Ccs posted:

The Pton episode was good. They talked about the lack of bars but Pton also has Reunions every year where the campus becomes one giant bar where all the war criminals can come back and leer at the young future war criminals in big tents while drinking millions worth of beer.
Osbourne Cox?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Please let this mean what I want it to mean.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Boywhiz88 posted:

Please let this mean what I want it to mean.

It would probably be bad to have a Holocaust denier actually go on so, hopefully not!

He should go on a college football podcast instead.

Henchman of Santa fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Dec 11, 2018

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Henchman of Santa posted:

It would probably be bad to have a Holocaust denier actually go on so, hopefully not!

Matt had a throwaway line a few episodes back about how Iran can't even count to six million. It made me lol

Would be weird if Ahmadinejad actually goes on Chapo

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Malaria posted:

Matt had a throwaway line a few episodes back about how Iran can't even count to six million. It made me lol

Would be weird if Ahmadinejad actually goes on Chapo

I’m assuming his ingenious twitter account is not actually run by him.

Or the entire thing is Adomian's most elaborate bit

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Henchman of Santa posted:

I’m assuming his ingenious twitter account is not actually run by him.

Or the entire thing is Adomian's most elaborate bit

No, it actually is run by him. There was an actual reporter doing a story on him and his Twitter habits when Virgil first got that tweet reply from him, you can see, in the photo of Ahmadinejad at a computer doing Twitter, the Virgil profile pic that matches with a reply chain that was going on. It was... insane. I'll find the thing real quick

edit: There's a higher-quality version SOMEWHERE but I can't find it right now in my history but:

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
IMO Ahmadinejad is a perfect addition to the Crusader Kings 2 stream

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

That response makes me think he just looked at Chapo’s Twitter page, not that he is actually going to be on the show

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

FlamingLiberal posted:

That response makes me think he just looked at Chapo’s Twitter page, not that he is actually going to be on the show

Of course. We’re just goofing and having some fun that a notorious international leader from America’s sworn enemy would be on a left podcast talking about shooting ropes.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

He's going to be on the next Call of Cthulu episode

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Jackie D posted:

He's going to be on the next Call of Cthulu episode

as a content creator or as a subject?

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

This show is entertaining, but LOL that the guys are defending Red State Yokels and taking umbrage that ~liberals~ villainized them.

You know, the CHUDS. The ~liberals~ think they’re bad people. Bernie will reach out to them with a global warming plan that will change their ways.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

MadJackal posted:

This show is entertaining, but LOL that the guys are defending Red State Yokels and taking umbrage that ~liberals~ villainized them.

You know, the CHUDS. The ~liberals~ think they’re bad people. Bernie will reach out to them with a global warming plan that will change their ways.

lol

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

MadJackal posted:

Congrats on missing the entire point dude.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

MadJackal posted:

*listens to exactly one episode of Chapo Trap House*

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
What are the tildes in "~liberals~" supposed to mean mate?

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

MadJackal posted:

I almost feel bad, what episodes can we recommend that dig into this mindset and narrative a little better

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bryter posted:

~~~liberals~~~

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

MadJackal posted:

:hmmyes:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SlimGoodbody posted:

I almost feel bad, what episodes can we recommend that dig into this mindset and narrative a little better

an ice cream scoop and a bucket, these people are broken

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

SlimGoodbody posted:

There's an old one where they go through "Bluexit" and how loving moronic and racist it is

Or just listen to Trillbilly

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Bryter posted:

I took Ancient Internet in high school, it's meant to be dismissive. Imagine a massive rear end in a top hat voice Shatnering their way though pretend valor.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

MadJackal posted:

This is the Chapo thread, don't know what podcast you're talking about.

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-
I never heard of this podcast before but this was pretty good, I might check out some of their other episodes

https://twitter.com/QanonAnonymous/status/1072316372347162629

also it looks like matt hadn't heard of them either until decemeber 5th when he was pooptouching with all the qanon crazies lol

https://twitter.com/QanonAnonymous/status/1070383577932607488

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
QAnon anonymous is ok. If you're gonna dive into brokebrainedness, SH!TPOST is way better.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Matt is on at 52:08. Everything prior was really boring.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I need a nice playlist of funny chapo vs depressing/angry chapo, what's some of their best 'we're gonna spend most of this episode just dunking on bad op-eds/books' episodes?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

I need a nice playlist of funny chapo vs depressing/angry chapo, what's some of their best 'we're gonna spend most of this episode just dunking on bad op-eds/books' episodes?

just found this youtube video of the political cartoons episode, with the cartoons they talk about stitched in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2cR_jdFfwo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

papa horny michael posted:

Matt is on at 52:08. Everything prior was really boring.
I like the part where he admits that liquor is "literally off the table" at his next live show