Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe
I got this on a Snapple cap today:

EDIT: OH poo poo, I'VE NEVER HAD THE FIRST POST OF THE PAGE BEFORE, WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE

pedrovay2003 fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Dec 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The Glumslinger posted:

He is insanely center for a Dem, significantly more so than Hillary. He is also largely responsible for the student debt crisis from his time in the senate

Biden didn’t force you to go to school for 6 years to get a BA in French literature.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nice thumb

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

bird with big dick posted:

Biden didn’t force you to go to school for 6 years to get a BA in French literature.

No, but he does constantly force himself on women and is largely responsible for the student debt crisis from his time in the senate.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/nypost/status/1072863908774465536

quote:

“I met him, one time,” he said Variety’s Marc Malkin. “We were filming on ‘Batman’ in Trump Tower and he said, ‘Come on up to the office.’”

“I think he thought I was Bruce Wayne,” Bale joked, “because I was dressed as Bruce Wayne. So he talked to me like I was Bruce Wayne and I just went along with it, really. It was quite entertaining. I had no idea at the time that he would think about running for president.”

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

No, but he does constantly force himself on women and is largely responsible for the student debt crisis from his time in the senate.

He's also one of the key architects behind Nancy Reagan's Drug War in the 80's.

Man has a serious issue when it comes to Drug War policy.

But I presume no one will care, Orang Man bad, we

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

he’s just overly friendly.

and student loan debt is good, whaddya gonna do, let everyone in the country rack up 300k in student loan debts and then declare bankruptcy immediately after graduation?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I'm British but my dad is from the States. Grew up under W and that was enough to get me relentlessly bullied. Godspeed lil non-Trump

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

wanna suck on that thumb

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Under Martian Law doctors and other wizards are forbidden.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

bird with big dick posted:

wanna suck on that thumb

Stormy Daniels first meeting with Donald trump

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Cant believe he changed his name to joshua hitler?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

These illegal aliens, they're coming across the space bridges. From Krypton, from Daxam, from Colu. Nobody knows what the hell is going on, we need a space wall to figure this out. Radical Kryptonian Terror, Obama never called it that, but that's what it is. They're not sending their best, believe me, have you seen this Superman? He's out there, he's saving people.... he's not asking for money, he's doing it for free. VERY BAD DEAL, he's taking these jobs away from the first responders, and nobody even knows him!

Superman is out there, he's dropping bowling balls or whatever, many people have told me he's infected with Space AIDS, just bleeding out from wherever. We don't need that, trust me, we don't need this Superman out there doing things. There's this guy, I don't know.... great guy, he had a boat. And he used this boat for things, you know... he liked them young, that's all I'll say, perhaps loved the girls even more than I did. And Superman goes, and the Senate never confirmed him! The Senate never voted on this Superman guy! But he goes and he arrests the boat guy. And that's it, that's the problem.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

legit thought the tweet meant trump thought he was bruce wayne. i was picturing all his money going into a big warehouse basement under his hotels, him putting on his skin tight outfit and rushing into high schools to stop shooters.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmao Christian Bale Bruce Wayne is exactly who Trump wants Jr. to be. So bad.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
https://twitter.com/robdelaney/status/1072795025833123840

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Hello friends. Just posting because i lolled that individual-1 is the president. What a loving world.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Lpzie posted:

legit thought the tweet meant trump thought he was bruce wayne. i was picturing all his money going into a big warehouse basement under his hotels, him putting on his skin tight outfit and rushing into high schools to stop shooters.

Lmao (and vomiting) at the image of Tromp in a skin-tight mumu.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
:lol:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

That's a lol.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

mono posted:

If you want a lol, just scroll through these images of our temper tantrum president

lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

pedrovay2003 posted:

I got this on a Snapple cap today:

There's film footage of one of the 20th century executions by guillotine. I think it's the last public one. Probably on YouTube and not in the least bit gory or sensational. It's only uncomfortable to watch because you know somebody is dying. It's worth seeing.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Attitude Indicator posted:

Hello friends. Just posting because i lolled that individual-1 is the president. What a loving world.

Every time something newly mind-bogglingly stupid comes out (like the Google guy explaining to Congress why searching for "idiot" returns images of Trump), I just imagine John Rhys-Davies watching it come up on the news and muttering "wrong Earth" under his breath

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Yesterday Trump said there would be riots if he is impeached

The brave patriots at T_D respond

The ultimate MAGA of ultimate destiny

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Today's lesson in National Security What Not To Dos:

A HD view of the instrument panel of Marine One, courtesy of FLOTUS:

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1072855571185852416

Great job, nice Administration! :hurr:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1072877376495894532

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Splatmaster posted:

She is like effectively Russian, or rather her whole family is held by Russians as insurance.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Splatmaster posted:

sooo this is like a silent scream for someone to stinger trup, right?

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Happy sentencing!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

cruel to subject ur kids to this... strange culture~~!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I is just show instruments panel and flight coordination of presidential American helicopter for complete innocent viewing of good people of America. Not Russia. Is very not reason behind do it. God will do bless of America. #BeBest

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/rebeccavallas/status/1072848717202509825?s=19

https://twitter.com/rebeccavallas/status/1072849708538912768?s=19

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

ted lieu rules. i can't find the video but during the diamond and silk hearing all he said was "this is stupid and a waste of everyone's time"

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Is there anything special about marine ones instrument panel that wouldn't be on the regular version of that helicopter?

Other than the button that sends a diet coke to a geriatric toddler.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Ashmole posted:

ted lieu rules. i can't find the video but during the diamond and silk hearing all he said was "this is stupid and a waste of everyone's time"

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/989548571878883328

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Guze posted:

Is there anything special about marine ones instrument panel that wouldn't be on the regular version of that helicopter?

It's very unique.

Like we, the public, are not supposed to know its offense/defense capabilities.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Live blog

https://mobile.twitter.com/business/status/1072886369440153600

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Guze posted:

aviation nerds and mil-nerds get all weird about showing cockpits, apparently foreign adversary can learn things from just seeing the inside but not sure how much. poo poo like the inside of an SR-71 were super classified for a long time, but yeah this helicopter probably isn't holding secrets. Now if she starts rifling through code books under seats and stuff, then we know she's bout to disappear to Moldova? where the gently caress is she even from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

thought conservatives were against paying taxes though? sup w/ that....