Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bird with big dick posted:

you should go to the doctor. I did and they got pretty much everything patched up except the rectal pus/bleeding.

Unrelated to anything trump lol-worthy, I suffer from severe depression and welcome death; so, nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
It's going to be quite a shock to some Asian immigrants I know that they won't be excluded from the ethnic cleansing.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

This thread of white Hillary stans pretending to be black is loving unreal

https://twitter.com/QueenInYeIIow/status/1072713362872643584?s=19

I had no idea Beto O'Rourke got pissy because he couldn't join the Hispanic Caucus and tried to change the rules for admission. Outstanding.

I saw that Clara lady earlier and she literally said “PoC leaders don’t like Bernie and if you give me a list of PoC leaders that like Bernie that just makes it look worse for Bernie.” Pretty amazing tbh.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

:ughh:

They're so, SO scared to death of anyone who was born outside of their precious borders.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Addamere posted:

Unrelated to anything trump lol-worthy, I suffer from severe depression and welcome death; so, nah.

maybe get a pet bird?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
If you're in the habit of having a stroke, you can't join the Proud Boys

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/maxwelltani/status/1072989913887465473

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
They should ban all German immigrants and their subsequent anchor baby families, loving orange fuckstain fuckman gently caress.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mom: "Kill yourself Jesse, I am ashamed that I have to call you my child"

(Smugly sweats) "Oh that mom of mine! Real funny lady!" :shepface:

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

LMAO is that for real?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
what is it with self-owning and The Right

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Mom: You would know, you look like you're high right now!

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Catastrophe posted:

:ughh:

They're so, SO scared to death of anyone who was born outside of their precious borders.

The deportation uh, might really piss off some of the older generation of his base.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Jesse's mom has got it goin on

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Stink Billyums posted:

Jesse's mom has got it goin on

Jesse's girl is Stacy's mom and in both cases we gonna smash and Jesse's gonna watch crying in the corner.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I swear I remember some NPR segment with some young Vietnamese congressional candidate and how her and other young Vietnamese views were in stark contrast to their parents. They went to her house to interview her immigrant parents and her father was a big "I like the way he talks and how tough he is fygm" supporter. So lol?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Twas the night before Infrastructure Week, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The boots were licked next to the chimney with care
In hopes that Donald Trump soon would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
while memories of school shootings danced in their heads.
And Mama in her snuggy, and I in MAGA cap,
had just poo poo our pants when we saw kneeling Kaep.

When inside my skull there arose such a clatter,
I called the police, and yelled Blue Lives Matter.
Away to the desk I rode my rascal scooter,
I opened up explorer on my laptop computer.

The light of the screen on my skin white as snow
gave the whole room a sick pallid glow
I logged onto twitter when what should appear,
but a tweetstorm from Trump, his pants wet with fear.

With a little click-clacking, so lively and quick,
I typed up a message, riding his dick.
More rapid than eagles, the tweet bots they came,
and liked and retweeted my comments without shame:

"gently caress Clinton! gently caress Bernie!
gently caress Mueller and Comey!
gently caress Schumer and Pelosi!
And Obama and Romney!
There was no collusion!
Now we must build a wall!
Mexico will pay, will pay,
Will pay for it all!" 

And then, in a moment, I heard a notification,
the shitlibs and commies destroying this nation.
They mocked me and laughed that Trump's going to jail,
And his dumb kids will be held on charges without bail.

To console myself I watched videos of old rallies of Trump's,
The future president traveling to fly-over states to address crowds dumb as stumps.
The racism was palpable and he knew the crowd was ripe,
As his pants were getting droopier as he filled up his diap.

His eyes--how they twinkled! His dimples, how merry!
His cheeks were like cheetos, his nose like a cherry!
His weird butthole mouth was drawn up like a bow,
and the chins on his chin were orange as a tangelo.
The stump of a dick nestled under yeti pubes,
Would undoubtedly be sucked eagerly by backwater rubes.
He had tiny hands, bitch tits, and a belly,
that shook when he walked, like a bowl full of jelly. 

He was chubby and plump, a right racist old elf,
He was 239 pounds, at least that's what he told himself.
A wink of his eye and a twist of his head
soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread.

He spoke like a fool, and went straight to his work,
and filled all the idiots with hope for coal jobs like a jerk.
And sniffing coke snot back inside of his nose,
and giving a wave, the ovation it rose. 

He waddled off stage, to his fried dinner of hot cheese,
And away they all flew, to the next rally for nazis,
But I heard him exclaim, 'ere he drove out of sight,

"I will only hire the best people. Remember sailor. We"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

I swear I remember some NPR segment with some young Vietnamese congressional candidate and how her and other young Vietnamese views were in stark contrast to their parents. They went to her house to interview her immigrant parents and her father was a big "I like the way he talks and how tough he is fygm" supporter. So lol?

If you live somewhere for 10 years, I feel like you're a citizen just by right of the amount of economic and cultural exchange that must have taken place. If you live somewhere for 40 years you're capable of starting 2 generations of extra citizens. What the gently caress does citizenship mean if you can get deported after 40 loving years, these motherfucking trump/nazis are so loving stupid.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Just wait until they roll back citizenship for Italians and the Japanese over diplomatic tensions in the 40s.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

They're working up to find a way to deport black people, aren't there?

Yo, I just looked up something and, apparently, some law changes in 1996 made it so a much wider range of previously-minor crimes became "aggravated felonies" when committed by illegal immigrants??? Things like shoplifting. The article says they only want to go after known dangerous criminal immigrants who have committed felonies but uhhhhh that seems incredibly cruel and unfair given that information.

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Dec 13, 2018

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

LifeSunDeath posted:

If you live somewhere for 10 years, I feel like you're a citizen just by right of the amount of economic and cultural exchange that must have taken place. If you live somewhere for 40 years you're capable of starting 2 generations of extra citizens. What the gently caress does citizenship mean if you can get deported after 40 loving years, these motherfucking trump/nazis are so loving stupid.

This kinda of thing was going on under the Obama administration as well. Then the focus was on people with criminal records, especially gang members, but still you had people who were deported who had been living in the US for decades, and left SE Asia or Central America when they were babies.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

How much money would T_D put toward a wall?

quote:

I'm in for $100 if we can get some nice Trump/USA bling on there.
-
I'm in for $1,000, I WANT THE WALL BUILT!!!
-
If it is guaranteed to be used for materials and labor, I am in $160 for myself and my liberal ex-girlfriend
-
I would love a campaign to buy a brick for the wall - one for each family member, or perhaps two!
-
I will cut a check for $2000 if they started a Wall GoFundMe
-
My spouse won't take the Red Pill, she just licks it occasionally.
>but
A few days ago during the migrant caravan kerfluffle she said "I would help pay for The Wall if they were taking donations." She is the most frugal person I have ever experienced.
If she said that... I think it could be a sign the normies are catching on.
-
I would gladly pay an additional $1000 for the wall this year because I think it would pay for itself very quickly. I would probably see the $1000 returned within a couple years with lower taxes because of not paying so much for welfare and illegal alien deportations and enforcement.
-
We don't have a lot of extra money but I would gladly pay $160 for my husband and I.
-
Hell, I’d give him $100 if the little extra could cover century gun turrets for the top of the wall.
-
I'll give $1k
-
I would love to donate some of my fee time to help build the wall!
-
I know not all pedes can afford so I'll give 300 to makeup for a few that can't.
-
My broke rear end could come up with $100 for that cause. I would be honored
-
Hell I'd pay $150 for a brick on the wall or something to have my name on it.
-
He should sell monogrammed bricks for donations and then have an area along the wall somewhere that is both a memorial of those killed by illegal aliens as well as those bricks. The thing would be fully funded in a week.
-
If Trump started a go fund me for the wall. I would put $500 down. I am sure loads of people would put at least $10... then just tell Congress to match
-
How about they just provide a subscription service that lets me monitor the cameras on the wall and shoot pepperballs at the illegals trying to cross it.
We could call it Trump's Battle Grounds or Trumpnite or Wallwatch. Just think of how many teenagers would want to play the hot new game.
-
Public funding and anonymous donations are a thought. Could go further out with plaques, personal bricks, even ad space. Put solar panels on it and an Elon Musk subway tunnel under it and windmills on top. Or We can make it a two thousand mile long military base.
-
I've honestly been thinking of different ways we could crowd fund enough capital to pay for The Wall. We can't use any of the standard crowd funding platforms, they could not handle the scale of it and besides it would be shut down immediately.

A 501(c)(3) is expensive and time consuming to set up, but if we had one we could make tax deductible donations that would be used exclusively for funding The Wall. I hate that it has not yet been funded from the taxes I already pay, but I would be willing to pay more in order for it to be funded.

We could introduce WallCoin, a cryptocurrency that would represent investment and partial private ownership of The Wall. These could be sold back to the government in the future for a tax credit.
Of all the possible options, WALL BONDS are probably the best choice! It is a tried and true method for these type of large scale funding efforts. In the past, when our great nation faced serious threats we had WAR BONDS - it is time we have WALL BONDS!

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

They're working up to find a way to deport black people, aren't there?

wouldn't be surprised if Trump thinks chain migration refers to the slave trade

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Tace Vim posted:

wouldn't be surprised if Trump thinks chain migration refers to the slave trade

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Does anyone else find it interesting that the only liberal position Trump has is prison reform? :thunk:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

lmbo Hannity just panic-deleted all of his past Tweets mentioning or related to Cohen.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sean-hannity-deleting-michael-cohen-tweets/

Now they're all gone! Erased from The Internet forever with no way of restoring them proving they were ever there, right? Right, guys? Guys?

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Twas the night before Infrastructure Week,

:five: :five: :five: :five: :five:

Shibby0709
Oct 30, 2011

one fat looking fat guy

I looked up this article out of curiosity and Beto doesn't come out looking nearly as bad as it seems:

https://www.texastribune.org/2013/07/24/city-el-paso-lacks-voice-hispanic-caucus/

"O’Rourke, whose nickname is popular among Latinos, is not a member because he lacks Hispanic heritage. The exclusion comes despite the fact that O’Rourke — who beat eight-term House member and former CHC Chairman Silvestre Reyes — represents a district that is 80 percent Hispanic and whose voting-age population is 77.6 Hispanic, according to 2010 U.S. census figures.

Asked what he thought about the caucus’s rules, O’Rourke said he respected its bylaws and declined to comment any further."

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Catastrophe posted:

lmbo Hannity just panic-deleted all of his past Tweets mentioning or related to Cohen.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sean-hannity-deleting-michael-cohen-tweets/

Now they're all gone! Erased from The Internet forever with no way of restoring them proving they were ever there, right? Right, guys? Guys?

What a maroon

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Shibby0709 posted:

I looked up this article out of curiosity and Beto doesn't come out looking nearly as bad as it seems:

https://www.texastribune.org/2013/07/24/city-el-paso-lacks-voice-hispanic-caucus/

"O’Rourke, whose nickname is popular among Latinos, is not a member because he lacks Hispanic heritage. The exclusion comes despite the fact that O’Rourke — who beat eight-term House member and former CHC Chairman Silvestre Reyes — represents a district that is 80 percent Hispanic and whose voting-age population is 77.6 Hispanic, according to 2010 U.S. census figures.

Asked what he thought about the caucus’s rules, O’Rourke said he respected its bylaws and declined to comment any further."

Almost kinda makes sense to attend such a thing as the rep for such a district, maybe with observer status or something I unno.

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

:ck5:

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
pointy haired boss man is being very persuasive tonight

https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1072982531136401410

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

How much money would T_D put toward a wall?

this just proves republicans have made some people think promising something for free, then taking it back, and then asking you for money is totally sane.

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

jesus these people will forever be haunted by agent orange

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

BTW, regarding that Hannity thing where he deleted all of his Cohen tweets. They aren't deleted. I work for a big data company responsible for archiving such data in multiple places in our nearby data centers and then also in multple storage arrays at a remote backup data center. We work with Twitter. If Mueller or someone else from an appropriate body requested those Tweets, they'd be in their hands by the end of the day.

e: No, I'm not saying WE have Hannity's data. No. I'm just saying we know Twitter works with other companies like us and also keeps redundant backups of all of their own data anyway. It's out there somewhere is all I'm sayin.

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Dec 13, 2018

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Bryan Fischer of American Family Association is handling Kavanaugh decision well

quote:

Conservatives have made a career out of getting duped by Naugahyde Conservatives, guys that look, sound, and feel like the real thing and then turn out to be cheap plastic.
It’s happened again.

Brett Kavanaugh, whom conservatives defended through thick and thin in his confirmation hearings, let us down the first chance he got. Kavanaugh cast his lot with the pro-abortion liberals on the bench in order to deny states the right to defund Planned Parenthood.

If President Trump does have the opportunity to fill another vacancy, he’d better nominate Amy Coney Barrett if he wants any hope of winning again in 2020. Kavanaugh’s decision is stupendously disappointing to the pro-life movement, for whom the sanctity of life is not just a constitutional right but a sacred one as well.

Trump must realize that his judicial nominations are his legacy. Right now he is one-for-two. He cannot afford another mistake. As I said, everybody is entitled to one mistake, but nobody is entitled to two.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 58 minutes!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dilbert guy thinks it’s okay to consider black people sub-human as long as you admit that Asians do better than whites on the SAT.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

the city I live in didn’t have an Asian district until Vietnamese came here lol. Nguyen is common as Smith in certain parts of town and I work with all the Vietnamese refugees kids wtf is this lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Grape posted:

Almost kinda makes sense to attend such a thing as the rep for such a district, maybe with observer status or something I unno.

Huh, kinda interested in seeing how the caucus defines "hispanic heritage", since the official US government position is that it's not a race or ethnicity, but a label of self-identification for people living in, come from or descended from a place/culture influenced by Iberian culture/language. The US government encourages self-identification partly because South and Central America are super diverse ethnically, so someone who self identifies as Hispanic doesn't have to speak Spanish (Brazilians), could be white, black, native American, Asian, or mixed race. Hell, they don't even have to come from South or Central America (Spanish, Portuguese, or even Filipino).

Edit: lol not even observer, he was born and raised in El Paso, which is 80%+ Hispanic, so literally by US government definition he could self-identify as Hispanic.

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Dec 13, 2018