Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

This is literally just Trump throwing out names to the press to see the reaction so he can decide if it's a good idea or not.

Because he's already chosen Jon Voight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Joementum posted:

i have never wanted something more

everything about this chief of staff search has been top notch

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If Jared gets this job Trump won't even bother with the two hours of work he occasionally is forced to put in now

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

what about all of Jared's other jobs :ohdear:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Bert Roberge posted:

I missed this the other day.

Laura Loomer's response to a tweet about her getting banned from so many apps.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrTl1TNgQKw/

:owned:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

this is basically the ending to that one chapter from Uzumaki

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I guess you could still consider him "alive"

Kissinger is an undead lich and won't be banished until someone kills the Archdemon and ends the blight

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

tacodaemon posted:

seems like, even if it doesn't lead to a Mattering from c-spam's point of view, it still bothers trump that people are finding out about poo poo he did

makes me wonder what exactly he thought would happen if he ran for president after doing all that poo poo

remember how he didn't think he was gonna be criticized once he was in office

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

what about all of Jared's other jobs :ohdear:

Now we'll never get peace in the middle east

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

This is literally just Trump throwing out names to the press to see the reaction so he can decide if it's a good idea or not.

No way Jose!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bert Roberge posted:

quote:

Sooner or later Conservatives won’t even be able to go grocery shopping or get medical treatment.

if they don't like it why don't they pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get their own grocery stores and medical treatment

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

tacodaemon posted:

seems like, even if it doesn't lead to a Mattering from c-spam's point of view, it still bothers trump that people are finding out about poo poo he did

makes me wonder what exactly he thought would happen if he ran for president after doing all that poo poo

he didn't lol he doesnt actually hajve any thoughts

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

chief of staff Alex jones

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

Trump wasn't planning on winning op

Also the mattering has been occuring since 1/20 2017, it's just that the mattering is not a single event bit instead a series of events which occur over am extended period of time, like the fall of the Roman empire

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Bolgan Frumt

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I must have missed that story about Hillary wanting 12-year-old Jared Kushner as White House chief of staff in 93

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dumble dump

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

tacodaemon posted:

He had absolutely no idea what being President actually meant at the start of this. I'm sure in his mind he thought it was basically going to be a 4-year long campaign rally where everyone jerked off over him and he would solve all problems ever in the US just by demanding it.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

lol, staffing via a hot/cold game

"they said this idea was 'astonishing'"
"good astonishing or bad astonishing?"

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Does Jared have a security clearance yet?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

He literally thought he would lose and set himself up to do other grifts based off of that.

It just took one monumentally bad Democratic candidate to gently caress it all up.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

if they don't like it why don't they pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get their own grocery stores and medical treatment

remember how during the obamacare fight republicans said that those mean ol dems were gonna make it so if you voted against it then you couldn't have it if it passed

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

chief of staff navy doctor Ronnie Johnson

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Xaris posted:

so wheres the skyne turning point where conservatives set a path that killed the earth

like if you could assassinate some rich white people in 1920s would that solve it? reagan and nixon were probably both too late tho reagan was particularly bad but just a symptom of mushy brained owned earth. mccarthy? eisenhower?

*thinks very hard*

Paul the apostle

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bert Roberge posted:

He literally thought he would lose and set himself up to do other grifts based off of that.

It just took one monumentally bad Democratic candidate to gently caress it all up.

yup, trump wanted to launch a TV network, this whole "president" thing is really a thorn on his side, and there's no way he runs in 2020 imho

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

tacodaemon posted:

Lmao if you think a 75 year old billionaire thought about consequences for his actions, now or at any point of his life

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Billzasilver posted:

chief of staff navy doctor Ronnie Johnson

chief of staff doctor sex cake

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Toglarb Darbgles

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

We’re getting all these crazy chief of staff teases

Better not end up with some bland dork; wow me, showrunners

powerful lizard
Jan 28, 2009

Oscar pays 10k for that trash can housing on sesame Street is insane

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1073339753481814016

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Bert Roberge posted:

Isn't she the one who had a full-on freak out about a Muslim driver and got herself banned from Uber? Why would she think she'd be allowed to use Ubereats?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bert Roberge posted:

chief of staff doctor sex cake

HAROLD!!! :yayclod:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

excellent question

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1073340154524418049

gregday
May 23, 2003

not really sure i'd call a jail cell an office

powerful lizard
Jan 28, 2009

do it you old gently caress

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Bert Roberge posted:

Oh no I've lost one tiny aspect of my white privilege

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Bert Roberge posted:

I know that's the consensus but after all of this I don't think he actually has the introspection to think he'd lose at anything. I legit think he thought he was just going to breeze through all this.