Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I thought they were in a convertible with Sonic in the back seat and that was even more confusing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: Now I am so sad she baked them beans

MizPiz posted:

IT'S loving SANIC

I see they're going for the full fursuit aesthetic.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Picnic Princess posted:

I thought they were in a convertible with Sonic in the back seat and that was even more confusing

lol so did i until i checked just now

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

MizPiz posted:

IT'S loving SANIC

BLUE LIVES MATTER

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Memento posted:

What is the point of a stock photo of a woman grinning maniacally while pointing a gun at a goldfish? Is this someone's fetish? It's someone's fetish, isn't it.

No! I needed her to be in casual clothes! This stock photo site is worthless!!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Besesoth posted:

PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: Now I am so sad she baked them beans

I see they're going for the full fursuit aesthetic.

It's really weird looking. My theory is that they're leaking it way ahead of time because they're nervous, and so they can tweak the appearance if backlash is too huge. Plausible deniability for 'oh, that was a long time back, it's totally different now'

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Ohhh my

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

https://youtu.be/fjjzVbTBF8o

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

It's really weird looking. My theory is that they're leaking it way ahead of time because they're nervous, and so they can tweak the appearance if backlash is too huge. Plausible deniability for 'oh, that was a long time back, it's totally different now'

What kind of backlash do we need for them to bury any evidence of it existing at all?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MizPiz posted:

IT'S loving SANIC

There is no way to make a live action Sonic look good. It's impossible. They should have just gone full Roger Rabbit toon-in-our-world if they're gonna do it at all (which by all rights they absolutely should not).

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
Why does sonic look like he's putting his feet in the air. Did the person who made that never attend an art class?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Zereth posted:

Because if there's one thing Sonic is known for, it's his good relationship with the cops.

Hey, if laying your dirty shoes on a cop's head is a good relationship then I'm interested in where they're taking this movie.

Facebook Aunt posted:

This right here is why scifi aliens are always disappointing. Oh, a guy with forehead ridges, wow. We have more alien stuff than you on earth.

I agree!

For gently caress's sake, Fallout

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Just to be clear, that picture of Sonic on top of the cop car is apparently from an early draft when Chris Pratt was supposed to play the cop. In the movie they're filming, Sonic is using the freaky more human-shaped design you see in the teaser posters and the cop is James Marsden.

CommissarMega posted:

Come on, MSJ, you and I both know there's nothing wrong with this picture :colbert:

Just having PTSD flashbacks to that time I transported a pile of durians in my car and the smell did not disappear for almost half a year.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
All that really matters is whether or not Rouge is in the movie, that'll bring in all the horny nerds to it.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I wanna see his teeth.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

ultrafilter posted:

I wanna see his teeth.

Yeah, I bet you would...

You sick freak

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Did a slight improvement

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

My first thought was that it was named after :shucks:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Holy loving poo poo, great job.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

LifeSunDeath posted:

Holy loving poo poo, great job.

Not mine, someone sent it to me

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

RareAcumen posted:

Hey, if laying your dirty shoes on a cop's head is a good relationship then I'm interested in where they're taking this movie.

I agree!

Lol if anyone expects Bethesda products to come out as advertised.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
At least it actually is 750ml?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Comes in a lovely plastic dufflebag.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
https://twitter.com/NWWartorn/status/1073100430937214977

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Johnny Aztec posted:

What kind of backlash do we need for them to bury any evidence of it existing at all?

Worldwide Sonichu flash mobs, gold ring sex toy gofundmes, and Chrischan Pratt cosplays

e: goddamn, beaten on chrischan idea, should read further before quoting!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Facebook Aunt posted:

This right here is why scifi aliens are always disappointing. Oh, a guy with forehead ridges, wow. We have more alien stuff than you on earth.

Beautiful and alien and in your backyard

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Beautiful and alien and in your backyard

If you're good all year the Easter Mantis will lay colorful eggs in your mouth!

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

RareAcumen posted:

I agree!

http://www.pissbeer.com.au/

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ft954vXPa4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMeg3kCONNU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Why is he lo-tenning kuke nudem in a barrel?? What could he possibly get out of drop kicking the soles of his feet?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Why is he lo-tenning kuke nudem in a barrel?? What could he possibly get out of drop kicking the soles of his feet?

Im pretty sure that's Witcher not dick kickem

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You are not answering any of my questions!!!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

You are not answering any of my questions!!!

You never give your bros a foot massage, with your feet, while they have a soak in a barrel-cum-hot tub? Ur not a good friend

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Karate Bastard posted:

somebody never read cat's cradle

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

bike tory posted:

You never give your bros a foot massage, with your feet, while they have a soak in a barrel-cum-hot tub? Ur not a good friend

Not while airborne, no. Sanic is a pretty small dude, mind.

Mighty fast though... You know what you're probably right that's it.

:ms:

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I'm having flashbacks of GE cafe's pic :cry: