Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

TL;DR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
That's pretty solid

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Maneck posted:

While it was the retention stats that drove this change, it's amazing the extent to which Delve stats 2018 edition knock the stuffing out of the pro wardec arguments.

If they wanted to add risk for industry types, they'd be in Delve.

:ccp: Could not be said enough. :ccp: Although this change to wardeccing is probably 10 years too late.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Aww, looks like the rage quit got deleted. I was going to up vote it.

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK

Ynglaur posted:

Aww, looks like the rage quit got deleted. I was going to up vote it.

Still there:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/a5roq0/ccp_can_we_rename_j115405_to_rage_if_player/ebow4no/

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So has the Imperium run out of worlds to conquer? Has there been an "Alex wept" article again?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
kinda like a victory by default, no one really cares enough to play the game seriously any more

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

kinda like a victory by default, no one really cares enough to play the game seriously any more

That is definitely the refrain people love to sing when they are losing to goons.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

notice how the game because "unfun" the moment they started losing

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK
Nobody wanted any of that stuff anyway, you see

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Addamere posted:

That is definitely the refrain people love to sing when they are losing to goons.

be grateful

i'm refugee slumming in TEST.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kimsemus posted:

be grateful

i'm refugee slumming in TEST.

nobody cares what your blacklisted nc dot racist rear end is doing

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
I don't know kim at all but I feel bad for him.

Also https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/a5z7m5/hard_knocks_is_officially_dead_ama/

I think this guy is baiting, but it doesn't seem to be? Admitting lying all these years, brigading reddit posts, paying off NC for their rental empire (who knew elite pvp sunk that low).

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Thanks!

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Addamere posted:

nobody cares what your ... rear end is doing

helllooo mr kettle

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

helllooo mr kettle

i've been owned

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I'm loving around with the character creator and is it even possible to make a decent dude? All my guys have beef jerky face. Do all races get a unique hair options? Or just certain bloodlines?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

vandalism posted:

I'm loving around with the character creator and is it even possible to make a decent dude? All my guys have beef jerky face. Do all races get a unique hair options? Or just certain bloodlines?

Get a load of this j4g

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

iospace posted:

Get a load of this j4g

I'm playing the long game.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

vandalism posted:

I'm loving around with the character creator and is it even possible to make a decent dude?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

vandalism posted:

I'm loving around with the character creator and is it even possible to make a decent dude?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Mods?

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

vandalism posted:

Go Amarr for the off-brand Star Wars-emperor look.

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

God knows I want to break free.

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

vandalism posted:

ZekeNY
Jun 13, 2013

Probably AFK

vandalism posted:

https://evewho.com/pilot/Manface+Missile+Tits

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Ya'all are gonna summon Frozen Pussy if you keep posting your space barbies.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
The game was unfun since jump fatigue, not that jump fatigue itself was the cause but once we hit that era it was only a matter of time. Skill injectors sealed the deal.

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011

CainFortea posted:

Ya'all are gonna summon Frozen Pussy if you keep posting your space barbies.

wtf did that guy go and his idea to be entosis merc for hire

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

4th Horseman posted:

wtf did that guy go and his idea to be entosis merc for hire

Guy is permabanned from SA and what I saw in other threads suggested an Ambien fuelled self destruction. I wasn't paying super close attention, but what I saw was not encouraging.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

imagine being too brokebrains for internet forums

Cobbsprite
May 6, 2012

Threatening stuffed animals for fun and profit.
imagine caring about internet forums

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Addamere posted:

i've been owned

You are, however, not racist in my experience. And an excellent granite miner.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

imagine being too brokebrains for internet forums

Imagine posting the same variation of the same post in the same thread for months on end.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

iospace posted:

Imagine posting the same variation of the same post in the same thread for months on end.

imagine four jump freighters on the edge of a cliff

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

ChickenWing posted:

imagine four jump freighters on the edge of a cliff

Globby works the same way :v:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

We need urgent changes to WH mechanics CCP. People living in a WH need mechanics that will protect them from nullsec blocks.

Wh corporations are small and elite. Group of friends that play together. We don't cannot put 250 people in fleet and on field. WH space is about small scale fun and hunting bots in sov space.

Help us CCP

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

We need urgent changes to WH mechanics CCP. People living in a WH need mechanics that will protect them from nullsec blocks.

Wh corporations are small and elite. Group of friends that play together. We don't cannot put 250 people in fleet and on field. WH space is about small scale fun and hunting bots in sov space.

Help us CCP

This is getting sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Every other wormhole group, Lazerhawks excepted, did not make themselves as big of a target as Hard Knocks did.