Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
These refs loving suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Nice throw on that one

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
They still aren't doubling Watt even with their RT out???

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
Well at least our only decent o lineman lasted this long into the season.

Also Robby Anderson is good and underrated. Every Jets board I've read thinks we should trade him for a fifth or some nonsense

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Eltoasto posted:

Nice throw on that one

Nice uncalled blatant hold too

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That was gorgeous.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

That throw was perfect.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

good ol texan secondary

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the sam darnold coming out party

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Phyein posted:

Well at least our only decent o lineman lasted this long into the season.

Also Robby Anderson is good and underrated. Every Jets board I've read thinks we should trade him for a fifth or some nonsense

Robby is good but he's like a 3rd WR on a good team.

LOL @ Myers who has been amazing this season missing 2 XPs. That is so jets.

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
Sam...

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

corn on the cop posted:

the sam darnold coming out party

the bye bye jason myers party

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Still the Jets

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
yikes

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Welp on that kick.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
this game radiates death energy

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Myers is single handedly tanking. I respect it.

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.

mcmagic posted:

He'd be a #2 on the Saints.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Professor Funk posted:

He looked good last week? But yeah agreed on the O line bit.

He looked decent for half the game last week. The second half, which is what you want, but still. This game is his most solid so far

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

How do you miss two in one game?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

cpranger posted:

He'd be a #2 on the Saints.

He would never play on the Saints. He's not a good enough route runner for that offense.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Changing the extra point was the best decision the NFL has made in years. Even over being more lax on celebrations.

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~

mcmagic posted:

I think he'd put up much much better numbers on a better coached team. And he's at least a good 2. I mean, how many #2 receivers in the league can you even name? Last year he was one of the most dangerous and efficient deep threats in the league, on a poo poo team with Josh McCown. At least Morton the OC realized his potential and did what he could to maximize it.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
jets will win a super bowl next year

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Jets have figured out the Texans D

Which is "force them to cover for more than a couple of seconds"

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Colostomy Bag posted:

THE JETS.

No but really it's just not the jets way to actually win games, or try. So he's just going along with the culture.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

sigh

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
drat, the Jets D is looking good.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The line is giving Watson plenty of time tbh

He had DT open too

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Intruder posted:

The line is giving Watson plenty of time tbh

yea he's just holding on way too long

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Phyein posted:

I think he'd put up much much better numbers on a better coached team. And he's at least a good 2. I mean, how many #2 receivers in the league can you even name? Last year he was one of the most dangerous and efficient deep threats in the league, on a poo poo team with Josh McCown. At least Morton the OC realized his potential and did what he could to maximize it.

I can't see him having a much better year than he did last year. He's really good at running 9 routes but he's not terrific after the catch and isn't good in tight spaces or over the middle.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Colostomy Bag posted:

J E T S jets jets jets

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.

mcmagic posted:

He would never play on the Saints. He's not a good enough route runner for that offense.

I mean coming out of college Devery Henderson could only run go routes and that's what the Saints had him do until late in his career with them.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
WTf number 40 jesus catch the ball

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ugh Cannon

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Nice return lol

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Bad drop but quite the lucky tackle

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

That better be Bell running those routes next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Myers has as many missed XP in this game as missed FGs this season LOL