Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Finals opponent has Keenan Allen and Lamar Miller, hail satan i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

Glad I have the Texans D

Well piss

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I have Keenan Allen and D. Hopkins.

Glad for Hopkins game today, but I hope he's ok. :ohdear:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Getting 18 points out of my kicker sort of makes up for the Damien Williams show running a train on me I guess?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Robby Anderson has sat on my bench since the draft until tonight and puts up 20. If it wasn't for Allen and Miller I'd be pretty happy

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
do you guys remember the smug rosterbating I was doing a few weeks ago.

im on the right. I have eaten a whole bowl of gently caress

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Dropped Fairbairn this week for Bryant, who kicks in a dome.

I'm dumb

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Picked up Fairburn because he was off waivers (just today)... but played Badgley this week.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Not sure what is it with Fairborn but I was able to pick him up 3 weeks ago also. He’s also still available in 2 leagues that I’ve already lost in.

Looking at his fantasy points he looks to be one of the top kickers this year all season, so was surprised to get him. Solidified my kicker slot.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Gay Horney posted:

You're going to win for sure

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
With Odell our do you all think Shepard is a good Flex?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1074169763058864128

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1074169040413884418

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1074167441293496321

lol god bless

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I'm freaking nervous. So far my opponent has had Allen, Landry and Kelce either not show up or show up little. He also had Fairbairn. Chubbs 4th quarter helped me tremendously since we get bonus for 100 yard games but man I don't think I can watch these games today. FF is bad for the stomach and heart lol.

Good luck today everyone!

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Gay Horney posted:

#bankickers

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

Best thing our league ever did.

WDIS as superflex: Pick one, 0.5 ppr

Adrian Peterson @ Jax
Adam Humphries @ Bal
Jared Cook @ Cin

Big money riding on today!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

CowboyKid posted:

Best thing our league ever did.

WDIS as superflex: Pick one, 0.5 ppr

Adrian Peterson @ Jax
Adam Humphries @ Bal
Jared Cook @ Cin

Big money riding on today!

I guess Peterson and hope Jacksonville really has given up.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Is TY Hilton out?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Is TY Hilton out?

Last report I saw a bit ago was that he's active

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
After lamar got me .8 I'm not sure if should start a busted ty Hilton, but he did get a bunch of points while being hurt last week sooo.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

DSYS I guess. I am starting TY and Fitzgerald over Moncrief and Josh Reynolds.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
the CMC/Dalvin Cook/Henry RB corps I drafted and no longer have sure seems solid about now

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
God I hate this loving game. :eng99:

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

Murmur Twin posted:

God I hate this loving game. :eng99:

Stuff it down with brown!

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

MacheteZombie posted:

After lamar got me .8

Get on my level, I started him AND Cameron brate (0.9). But I had Hopkins so I think I'm going to finals.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Get on my level, I started him AND Cameron brate (0.9). But I had Hopkins so I think I'm going to finals.
Miller, Allen, Prescott, and Ebron combined for 8.8 :toot:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I'm going to the finals because Gurley is beating my Eagles like a drum.

Yes I'm still happy.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm going to the finals because my opponent put up his lowest score of the season while leaving 100 points in wrong idp choices on the bench :toot:

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
So, Rodgers groin “tightened up” on that Hail Mary at the end of the first half. Now apparently there’s talk of shutting him down for the last 2 games. (At least according to the ESPN league blurb)

Anyone here you’d recommend for streaming next week for a championship (just in case)?

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Two championship games in my future, including my BML. Now if Connor would only get healthy...

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Thielen’s less than 4 points haul did me no favors but then again my Als ot everyone on my team failed to cross double digits so I lost loving hard.

RIP fantasy RIP

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Rick Grimes posted:

So, Rodgers groin “tightened up” on that Hail Mary at the end of the first half. Now apparently there’s talk of shutting him down for the last 2 games. (At least according to the ESPN league blurb)

Anyone here you’d recommend for streaming next week for a championship (just in case)?

Prescott is facing TB but after that episode of bed making GBS threads at Indianapolis I don't know WTF to think.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Isn't every QB this year Drew Brees vs Tampa Bay?

ChuckBTY
Feb 14, 2012
So I'm down by one in my playoff game with my opponent have Cam Newton and me having Drew Brees. I want to say I like my chances but last 2 week Drew Brees has been a little off....

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
In one league I started Dalvin Cook, Chris Carson, and Deandre Hopkins.
In another I started Hopkins, Marlon Mack, Joe Mixon, and the Atlanta DEF.

...Both of these leagues I'm in the consolation round after getting eliminated last week from Jared Goff's pants-making GBS threads.

WaveLength
Nov 22, 2006

Feel the beat
I lose if CMC and dj Moore combine for 28 or more in half ppr. I'm boned aren't I

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735

WaveLength posted:

I lose if CMC and dj Moore combine for 28 or more in half ppr. I'm boned aren't I

Yeah :(

I have a weird situation where I'm down 15 in PPR with Michael Thomas and Kamara going and the other guy has Brees. Just uh don't throw it to those other no name WRs again please.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I somehow ended up in a pair of mirror matches this week and and going to lose both of them. Cool cool cool.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Need Kamara to be +3 in PPR against DJ Moore and Ingram to pull it out. Allen/Ebron/Dak/Landry did me no favors this week.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Would be super cool if Kamara and DJ Moore could combine for Michael Thomas +20 in half-PPR but I don't see it happening.

:rip: Goff the last two weeks, goddammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

If the Saints decide to bench both Brees and Kamara and run a 100% Ingram offense I might have a chance tonight.