Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

I'm finally getting around to watching this and just finished the Sex Pistols/Kraftwerk Six Bullets/ Arts&Crafts fight.

They didn't do my favorite moment from 5 justice (Mista feeding the Sex Pistols lunch and Giorno's reaction shot of :what: )

That having been said, Bullet Dad is the best :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

e: the forums apparently won't render gifv?

link:
https://i.imgur.com/warfFSu.gifv

e2: okay I have no clue what the gently caress then

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
Gifv and webm don't work in previews but work in the actual posts. I don't know why. Must be the work of an enemy stand.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Dragonwagon posted:

Gifv and webm don't work in previews but work in the actual posts. I don't know why. Must be the work of an enemy stand.

Not even that, it worked with URL tags but not IMG tags

Definitely an enemy stand

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
It's because gifv is actually just small webm videos and has nothing to do with gif images. I imagine the name is a marketing thing because people assume videos are big and slow compared to gifs when the opposite is actually true above very small sizes.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 16, 2018

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Well whatever it is, it can’t play on my phone.

Willsun
Dec 9, 2006

I willed too hard again...
Did I miss something or why does the gang have to move Trish just because Formaggio learned about their current hideout? Didn't Narancia kill Formaggio at the end of that fight? I'm supposing they're still living in the era of pagers so it's not like Formaggio quickly sent off a text or anything in the short time between reading Narancia's map and getting punch-shotted to death in a burning street. Or is the Hitman Team just like all psychically linked or some poo poo and learn whatever everyone else learns?

I mean without stands the only thing the Hitman Team can surmise is that maybe Trish is around the city that Formaggio died at but no exact whereabouts. I get that it'd be smart for the mob boss to be like "That burning street and Formaggio's death is still attracting attention too close, please move elsewhere" but Formaggio is laughing the whole time like "Haha I figured out where you guys are, you're screwed!" pretty confidently and the Gangstars were already speaking as if the enemy knows exactly where they are even before the boss's phone call.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I interpreted it as "formaggio knew, and we can't say for certain that he didn't tell anyone else"

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

realistically they don't actually know what formaggio may or may not have done once he learned where they were, but when you're dealing with a hitsquad of stand users whose specialty overall is Literally Just loving Killing People it's probably viewed as safer to just move the moment you get even the barest reason to

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Yeah, they now know for certain that people are following them specifically, so they shouldn't really stay in one place for too long.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
La Squadra will know if Formaggio is dead (or at least MIA) and they pretty openly traded info with each other so there's a good chance that the rest are operating on the logic of "Formaggio went inspecting Bruno's team and is now missing, it's probably Bruno's team, keep an eye out for them" and would be on the lookout for them so if they're moving around the boss' daughter then they're putting her in bigger danger than keeping her in the one place where at least if they get attacked they can keep an eye out for any potential incoming attacks.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
The burning street and Formaggio's disappearance around the same time that happens does give a good idea as to where Bruno and Co are, yes.

They also have no idea what kind of Stand the other guys may have. Forgmaggio getting that information and dying may not be anything to worry about. Or he might have a buddy with a Stand that can relay that info.

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Dec 17, 2018

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
God that was the best fight so far

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I would assume that Formaggio told his team he was going to be investigating Team Bucciarati in the town they were staying at and if he did not return after a certain point, to assume they had killed him and have the boss's daughter.

Now things would have been much worse had Formaggio escaped, as he would have been able to tell the Hitman Team were Team Bucciarati was so they could all attack together. With his death, they have a general area were their target is, but don't actually know. Bucciarati wants to move in case the Hitman Team searches the area.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
Also all he needed to do is have a cellphone, recorder, or friend nearby to hear him screaming about a vineyard.

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Besides, the entire point of the job was not to keep Trish in the vineyard indefinitely, but just until the boss finds a way to get her to safety.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Trish safe and La Squadra + whoever else knows dealt with.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Mister Olympus posted:

Also all he needed to do is have a cellphone, recorder, or friend nearby to hear him screaming about a vineyard.

The car explosions probably would have drown that out.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
All that La Squadra really needs is someone with a Stand similar to Abbachio's and they would have no problems finding the gang. This probably weighs into their calculations pretty heavily.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I wish Narancia would stop blowing up modern classics like the Peugeot 205 GTi and Fiat Panda. Also he destroyed a classic Citroën H Van

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Is Fist Panda a name or a command

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdp0TpqTn8c

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I need the full Giorno theme right now. :argh:

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

What I need is a full version of that super bassy, tense song that's been coming up during these stand fights. I think it first comes up when Bucciarati first reveals Sticky Fingers to Giorno.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Is Fist Panda a name or a command

Fiat Pandas are inherently unstable, we need to return to the Gold Panda

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Xand_Man posted:

Fiat Pandas are inherently unstable, we need to return to the Gold Panda

oh fiat, I misread it.

I like fist panda better.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I like fist panda better.

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

What is this from? Is there an all panda JoJo I have never been made aware of?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Madmarker posted:

What is this from? Is there an all panda JoJo I have never been made aware of?

Fanart of the bancho panda pokemon Pangoro

Madmarker
Jan 7, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

Fanart of the bancho panda pokemon Pangoro

On one hand I'm happy there is a gruff panda pokemon that I never knew about.

On the other, I am disappointed that there isn't a stand using panda.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Madmarker posted:

On one hand I'm happy there is a gruff panda pokemon that I never knew about.

On the other, I am disappointed that there isn't a stand using panda.

At least you've got these

And Pokken has this

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

by itself pangoro is referring the same style that jotaro does, which is more in line with what pokemon does instead of hyper-specific refs

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Johnny Joestar posted:

which is more in line with what pokemon does instead of hyper-specific refs

With the exception of stuff like Machamp where they're like "hey this wrestler had forehead cuts so deep he could put coins in them and they'd stay there, let's make a pokemon outta that" :v:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I need the full Giorno theme right now. :argh:

You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r34t1AI8zgY

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

brb listening to that sax

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

JOJOOOOO

GOLDEN WIIIIND

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Fuckin' finally, the OST is ooooooout

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
here's the whole playlist

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVishyl483A

But here's the one you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Pokémon that closely mimic aspects human culture kind of suck (Voltorb, Kelfki, Rotom, Magnemite etc) and make little sense but they're also great and Pangoro is no exception. Why would an animal evolve to be like Jotaro? gently caress it who cares it's good.