Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

nobody streaming scrims tonight?

I got so sick of looking at smash after one match today that I reinstalled King of Fighters XIV, of all games. I;'m going to have a live breakdown tomorrow watchign 6 hours of 2v2 in this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

The idea of a tourney is you keep doing it every week. Idk why everyone assumes after Sunday we are all going to uninstall Smash.

In Training posted:

I got so sick of looking at smash after one match today that I reinstalled King of Fighters XIV, of all games. I;'m going to have a live breakdown tomorrow watchign 6 hours of 2v2 in this.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to go mentally insane tomorrow.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hey Hizke...you've always been a friend. Don;'t log onto Twitch tomorrow.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you gently caress this for me I will make sure you never stream in this town again.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
seems as though this cheeky pair are having a bit of friction the night before the big tournament - tune in tomorrow to see if In Training's dreams turn out to be nightmares.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Smash is for nerds anyway, why don't you pay a real game like xcom2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Smash is for nerds anyway, why don't you pay a real game like xcom2

*slits your throat (Thinking the scene from Mr show where David Cross slits the fat kid's throat)*

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

*slits your throat (Thinking the scene from Mr show where David Cross slits the fat kid's throat)*

lmao

you're like me with the memorization of the Simpsons and SNL. PM me if you ever want my VHS rips of all those 90s SNL episodes that Hulu refuses to air in full

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lmao

you're like me with the memorization of the Simpsons and SNL. PM me if you ever want my VHS rips of all those 90s SNL episodes that Hulu refuses to air in full

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

ol yeller posted:

lmao

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ol yeller posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

- Procedure -

1. Players play RPS (Rock Paper Scissors) to see who goes first. Alternatively, you can gentleman to a stage if agreed upon by both parties.
2. Once the winner of the RPS has been determined, pick the **Starters** ruleset.
3. In the Stage List menu, both players will strike (ban) stages accordingly in a P1 - P2 - P2 - P1 format.
4. Once a stage has been selected, pick your characters and begin Game 1!
5. Once the winner of Game 1 is determined, that person will **strike** either the CP HazOn or CP HazOff ruleset. The remaining ruleset will then be used for the next match.
6. The Winner of Game 1 will then strike (ban) 2 stages from the Stage List.
7. The Loser of Game 1 will then select a stage from the remaining stage list.
8. Once a stage has been selected, select your characters and continue towards Game 2.
9. Repeat steps 5 - 8 for any future matches in your set until a winner has been declared!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

what time does this dog n pony show start

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

7pm EST. I'll start the stream earlier to make sure all the teams are real bc I think a lot of people still haven't registered properly yet

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'll be there in wormnaut body paint brother.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tailgate starts at 4 in the Arby's parking lot. Got a sixer of Mike's Hard if anybody wants to go halfsies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don’t know how to sign up as a team or whom my partner is so sort it out butch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I don’t know how to sign up as a team or whom my partner is so sort it out butch.

I'm your partner.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I woke up with a feeling that something really bad was going to happen tonight. Stay safe guys

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

I woke up with a feeling that something really bad was going to happen tonight. Stay safe guys

In Training posted:

Hey Hizke...you've always been a friend. Don;'t log onto Twitch tomorrow.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

Lmfao same.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This tournament CANNOT happen tonight.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
my partneris pacman

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

elf help book posted:

my partneris pacman

https://twitter.com/elfbot/status/1074362357273501696

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Twitch bit symbols for eyes face] Think we should do dual commentary?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

[Twitch bit symbols for eyes face] Think we should do dual commentary?

Get Bob3 in for the Spanish restream.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jackhammering the lurker team through Bobs couch.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Get Bob’s dad for the Spanish restream.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Quienes son estas maricońes?? Hijo de puta. Matarlo!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In training struggling to pull out the right mic wire whilst Bobs dad calls all the players a bunch of gay N words and yrells at his son for shaming the family with this fairy bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Wormskull posted:

In training struggling to pull out the right mic wire whilst Bobs dad calls all the players a bunch of gay N words and yrells at his son for shaming the family with this fairy bullshit.