Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there be a poll?
This poll is closed.
Yes 125 49.02%
No 130 50.98%
Total: 255 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

Yuri confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Knorth posted:

LSD is scanning the manga of the sequel to Seirei no Moribito. I don't know anything about it but just as a heads up to anyone who might be interested
https://mangadex.org/title/31470/yami-no-moribito

Hell yeah. :toot:

Thanks for posting.

e;

Neat art in some of the panels.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Dec 16, 2018

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

no step on tail

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

shes gonna die now

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Question #2: Is it yuri if two women have carnal relations with one another but say no homo afterwards?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

:yikes:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

its only gay if they scissor otherwise its homiesexual

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Captain Cappy posted:

Question #2: Is it yuri if two women have carnal relations with one another but say no homo afterwards?
Probably.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/HumansOfLate/status/1074436423502172160

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Having a pet bird seems like it would be very annoying.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

my takeaway was the complete opposite

i wish i owned such a responsible animal

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

chumbler posted:

Having a pet bird seems like it would be very annoying.

theyre loud and smart and live a long time so can be great friends but if you dont raise them right they can end up with so many neuroses and its pretty terrible

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

we're sorta like birds then

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

question #3: could you idiots stop acting like lesbian sexuality is the wackiest thing in the world

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
haha guys just gonna go over here and sound off my YURI ALARM haha can't believe there's so much yuri here it's so fuckin crazy

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

because honestly the monthly thing where a bunch of morons go 'hey fellas, is it yuri IF' 'Good Friends' and basically memefy a gigantic portion of my identity based on watching yurikuma and fuckin' sakura trick sucks

you dont have any understanding of the exaggerated genre you're badly attempting to parody, you don't have any respect for the works that actually execute on those themes well, and you sure as poo poo dont care about actual lesbians, so shut the gently caress up already, you ain't a woke loving ally because you're mad about the madoka magica spinoff manga where the girls get straight married, and it ain't a wacky joke when you present hosed up damaging stereotypes without commentary or critique, it's just exhausting. either actually engage with poo poo or shut the gently caress up

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

and dragon maid is by a pedophile

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

its yaoi's time to shine, anyway

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/Rumwik/status/1074447670561988608

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

homeless snail posted:

if this is a lead in to a 'YURI' on ice joke i will erase your everything

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
*several anime specifically about lesbians created by lesbian authors get adapted into anime in one year*

drat guys, i can't believe how much yuri there is this season. all of these secret yuri shows. like drat they're stealth-portraying lesbian sexuality in media without even telling us beforehand sometimes

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Endorph posted:

if this is a lead in to a 'YURI' on ice joke i will erase your everything
wish I would have thought of that, but brains too full of gay manga

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

homeless snail posted:

wish I would have thought of that, but brains too full of gay manga
did yuri on ice even get a manga adaptation, i dont think it did, thats kind of rare these days

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
So I started reading the Katanagatari novels in translation and they're pretty darn good.

(It looks like there's no reasonable way to watch the Zaregoto anime just now? What a pain.)

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

I love yaoi!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Rand Brittain posted:

So I started reading the Katanagatari novels in translation and they're pretty darn good.

(It looks like there's no reasonable way to watch the Zaregoto anime just now? What a pain.)

you can download it but yeah nobody is streaming it

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

question #3: could you idiots stop acting like lesbian sexuality is the wackiest thing in the world

Sumimasen, I just wanted to know if my fanfic where Hong Meiling kabedons Izayoi Sakuya is kosher. I'll ask smarter questions in the future.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Captain Cappy posted:

Sumimasen, I just wanted to know if my fanfic where Hong Meiling kabedons Izayoi Sakuya is kosher. I'll ask smarter questions in the future.
the kabedon question wasnt the bit i had a problem with

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

go to bed cappy

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
sorry, i made that joke cuz the phrase 'fellas, is it yaoi' has been stuck in my head for 2 days for some reason

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

go to bed cappy

What are we going to do on the bed?
*pomf*

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

DoubleDonut fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Dec 17, 2018

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Although, I do think it's weird to describe Togame as "the schemer" when I'd gotten used to thinking of her as "the strategian."

Probably a more accurate word for "maker of weird strategies" would be "the trickster," but that unfortunately has a totally different connotation in English.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Endorph posted:

and dragon maid is by a pedophile
He really is.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Goooood oneshot :coolfish:
https://mangadex.org/title/32699

:ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njiubc7FD1Y

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Dragon Maid was good but consider if Locoa wasn't a pedophile and Kanna's weird friend didn't exist. I'm not sure the earth is ready for something that great.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
good luck getting Cool to write something that isn't problematic

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ojojojo wasn't in the slightest at least as far as I remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010