Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

are you posting the results? this was fun, im glad everyone was quick and this didn't take all night lol

I upload the archive to youtube with timestamps on every match :cheers: looking forward to the next one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
'Twas an epic night indeed. Thanks to all the participants and to IT for hosting

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Big the Cat: Evil Eagle and Kongming
Get bobbed on: bobnumerotres and Skylark
the big team: mycophobia and bug-deal
Arly & Carby: P-Mack and Caithness
Gay Yoshi: American McGay and herculon
Team Generations Ultimate: In Training and Wormskull
Team ramrod: tyler_FYAD and UnderseaMagic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Me and worm should probably be lower, since we went 0-2, whereas Team Ramrod managed to at least maek it to game 3 in each match theylost. But oddly, Worm and I got a bye in losers bracket. Weird how that happens.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
pacmans side b draws a line of dots he then eats, you can slightly tilt the line so he goes upward
his up b is a mappy trampoline he can bounce off of up to 3 times, and goes slightly higher each time

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I had fun playing the video game with the other people. Thank you all.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull was eliminated as quickly as possible and then spent all night banning me at random despite my good sportsmanship.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

Wormskull was eliminated as quickly as possible and then spent all night banning me at random despite my good sportsmanship.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Unity Ruleset Committee has already been alerted. No need to panic.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://clips.twitch.tv/BoredTriumphantOrangeCoolStoryBob Epic boot from grand final!! GG all good job Bob that was fun we did so good!!!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Arle and Carbuncle didn't pull it off but a lot of fun was had. Thanks and good wishes to all!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Skylark posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/BoredTriumphantOrangeCoolStoryBob Epic boot from grand final!! GG all good job Bob that was fun we did so good!!!

:)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
this was fun

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

mycophobia posted:

this was fun

You and bug deal are rly good!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Skylark posted:

You and bug deal are rly good!

thx. b_d carried my laggy rear end though lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

thx. b_d carried my laggy rear end though lol

you were great being new to this and the lag tho. BD held his own in 2v1s a lot, earlier he showed off a really scary link

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*throwing voice* Nice job on the stock steals, IT, they were pretty clutch and kept the match close even if you lost in the end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know if I believe that's what happened necessarily and I'm afraid if I watch the tape back I'll have to kill you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

People were saying I was looking good for a newbie and if your the reason I got blown out so hard then... well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc8UsM_mRf4&t=130s @2:10

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

I don't know if I believe that's what happened necessarily and I'm afraid if I watch the tape back I'll have to kill you.
It was really bad lmao. The streamchat was incredibly hyping you up too.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

he was taking your stocks and you were still outlasting him and ending up 1 vs 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

your hard mode training has actually made you really good at recovery

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never said I was good at Smash. I've probably spent longer poo poo talking people who play it than actually playing it myself lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One of the pros was saying that it can be good to stock steal since 2v2 is better than 2v1 at high percents but I don't know if he weighed in on my particular sitch, but I'll just go with that, to avoid a dark choice that I would be forced to make.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stabbed in the back... *sigh* I made a deal with the devil, seeking Imp Zone Invitational immortality, thinking I could finally har-ness that sweet victorious energy IT always seems to manifest. And I paid dearly. It's my fault, not his. I'm sorry gamers. I was led astray.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Who let Evol Eagle and Kongmimg be on the same team Lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tyler_FYAD going HAM was a personal highlight for me. I think in one match he killed his partner twice and then threw himself off a ledge lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Who let Evol Eagle and Kongmimg be on the same team Lmfao.

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Jesus christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's true. Tyler_FYAD went loving ham.