Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

wouldn't supposedly proud aryans celebrating what temporally must be haunakah qualify as an attack on christmas too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
sam harris is deleting his patreon in solidarity with sargon lmao

https://twitter.com/CityNews/status/1074296250583920642

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/sturgeons_law/status/1074379506054545408?s=21

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

etalian posted:

It's like the intro of Zardoz in which the savages have almost religious ecstasy when the statue shoots out guns.

I mean, the gun is good because it shoots death, while the penis is evil because it shoots life.

I bet the Buzzfeed thing they are upset it something like "how to celebrate Christmas and include those who don't share your beliefs" or something else innocent.

chesnok
Nov 14, 2014

twistedmentat posted:

I was lurking this thread, but I saw this and are you sure you're not thinking of Alisa-Kiss?
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08/18/supergirl-cosplayer-went-charlottesville-guess-whose-side/

Early internet users may remember her from Portal of Evil and the fact she was underaged at the time and doing sexy cosplay photos taken by her dad. I guess she was pretty popular in the cosplay community, and also had some kind of personal site eventually that was I think run by her husband? Her Husband who was a nazi and went to Charlottesville with her.

Kent State Gun Girl will be on myfreecams eventually.

Article author looks goony as gently caress. Probably hit on her during some 'con and got laughed at.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvWpaneqvsQ

They really try to package themselves as new and cool but they're just repeating the poo poo said by puritanical Christian conservatives from decades ago.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

D1Sergo posted:

Its funny to me that calling people thots is just a new catchy way to slut shame people for wanting sex. can't be having that now, that's a sin!

sexhavers devalue themselves in the sexual marketplace
:goonsay:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

twistedmentat posted:

I mean, the gun is good because it shoots death, while the penis is evil because it shoots life.
:agreed:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Claimed a woman in Zardump's name.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

look we figured out that wealth means nothing unless you can use it in like the early eighteenth century

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

PRICE WAR! PRICE WAR!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StashAugustine posted:

look we figured out that wealth means nothing unless you can use it in like the early eighteenth century

I only had sex with my wife once to maximize my marketability for when she inevitably succumbs to consumption.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I only had sex with my wife once to maximize my marketability for when she inevitably succumbs to consumption.

Suddenly our health care system makes a lot more sense.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/dgrider32/status/1074500194773782529?s=19

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://graphtreon.com/creator/samharris

he was 14th on the list of top patreon subscriptions, but isn't it interesting how these guys never disclose their monthly incomes? :thunk:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Sam Harris is the guy who thinks black people are genetically inferior because IQ scores, right?

JUICY HAMBUGAR
Nov 10, 2010

Eating, America's pastime.

Hellsau posted:

Sam Harris is the guy who thinks black people are genetically inferior because IQ scores, right?

No, you see that's totally not his position man. You're completely misconstruing his position, completely out of context.

He's just asking questions, very specific questions, and platforming unscientific quacks.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Dang, as I've never had sex I'm valuable as all hell.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

masturbation counts as sex against your sexual market value, sorry

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Bitch, I will fight you if you tell me I can't jack off. I have nothing else.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

Bitch, I will fight you if you tell me I can't jack off. I have nothing else.

You jerk off all you want it ain't gonna get you a higher price on MTCOX, the blockchain based online sexual marketplace

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

drilldo squirt posted:

Didn't you gently caress a GameCube?

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

I think the rumors are IDW wants to make their own version of patreon from their reactionary brand success. This allows them to keep Patreon from skimming into their profits while the IDW founders become skimmers while sticking their middle finger at these "leftist platforms." This will also self id alt lite/righters who try to plug this alternative site with occasional crossfire into the people who do no research into these types of services.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

I watched some of the 'debate' he had with that Destiny guy about free speech and it turns out he's just completely stupid. He kept going on about how it was a fact that there was more violence on the left at protests than the right because all the videos he watched on youtube about them showed it. He didn't understand confirmation bias and had no understanding of any kind of data collection or statistics on left/right wing violence and his entire argument was founded on his youtube history, it was pretty amazing.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drilldo squirt posted:

That makes you valuable enough to be traded as a commodity. Whoever owns you in the new world will make you wear a chastity harness so that they can use you as collateral for loans.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Harris is a tool, but normally he throw his lot in with the "intellectual" type of racist.

Him defending the honor of loving Sargon of Akkad by giving up his Patreon account, is something that I didn't see coming.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Mr Interweb posted:

Harris is a tool, but normally he throw his lot in with the "intellectual" type of racist.

Him defending the honor of loving Sargon of Akkad by giving up his Patreon account, is something that I didn't see coming.

Seriously, when I was trying to confirm this, I Googled Sargon and Sam Harris and this was the first thing that came up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j66LfLpf374

Back in 2016 I was even more politically illiterate than I am now and I liked Harris. He was very much anti-Trump at the least.

Apparently he has lost all standards now.

lol @ rich as gently caress Carl Benjamin trying to blast the "bourgeois liberals" though. And saying "trolling culture is lighthearted."

NikkolasKing has issued a correction as of 12:06 on Dec 17, 2018

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mr Interweb posted:

He must have another way to get cash because I can't imagine any of these clowns giving up money.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

i love that the final form of NPCs is 'here is a meme that is a list of all the things people say to me when i scream at them on twitter all day'

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

CheeseSpawn posted:

I think the rumors are IDW wants to make their own version of patreon from their reactionary brand success. This allows them to keep Patreon from skimming into their profits while the IDW founders become skimmers while sticking their middle finger at these "leftist platforms." This will also self id alt lite/righters who try to plug this alternative site with occasional crossfire into the people who do no research into these types of services.

I can guarantee that this is going go smoothly and well and not end up a complete financial car crash that goes down with all hands on deck.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Necrothatcher posted:

I can guarantee that this is going go smoothly and well and not end up a complete financial car crash that goes down with all hands on deck.

The best part of these ventures are the early stages where their entire business model is getting high profile right wingers kicked off popular platforms so they switch to their service

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Necrothatcher posted:

itll work if it becomes a giant koch bros money pot

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I hope they give all their startup money to some Davis Aurini style conman.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

CheeseSpawn posted:

I don't necessarily believe this because I just don't think that the start-up cash, market, and expertise exists for the IDW-crew to create a viable alt-Patreon. However, I also don't believe that Sam Harris would ever turn down a buck if he didn't have a way of making a buck-fiddy in some other way so... maybe?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/trillburne/status/1074417788826124291?s=21

Dec 26, 2012

lmao

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I hope they give all their startup money to some Davis Aurini style conman.

what's that motherfucker up to nowadays, i wonder

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/chrisiousity/status/1074519208619331584?s=19

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Aphex- posted:

I watched some of the 'debate' he had with that Destiny guy about free speech and it turns out he's just completely stupid. He kept going on about how it was a fact that there was more violence on the left at protests than the right because all the videos he watched on youtube about them showed it. He didn't understand confirmation bias and had no understanding of any kind of data collection or statistics on left/right wing violence and his entire argument was founded on his youtube history, it was pretty amazing.

you dont say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Just out of curiosity, but has anyone made a bot to auto-reply something benign in response to everything someone says after that person calls them a bot?

I just want to see what Shapiro or Count Dankula would do if someone just started saying "Welcome to Corneria" in response to everything they say, and how quickly it would cause them to melt down.