Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

alucard is nilbog backwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

try to find wolverine 1k mile boots on sale, redwing's basic boot is nice too

nice thing about those is they're resoleable too

This, especially if you need wide widths. Redwing makes some pretty kick-rear end steel toes with steel metatarsal plates too that are great if you do a lot of heavy work out kicking certain things into certain curbs and I have to stop because RULES. But you get me.

You can still get custom docs but they cost a loving lot, BUT they're worth it.

Jaded Burnout

hello hamjibs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

welcome jaybee

ChubbyChecker

TVsVeryOwn posted:

alucard is nilbog backwards

:eyepop:

Manifisto

Its time

Manifisto

time to die

alnilam

Manifisto r u o k

ty manifisto

Papa Was A Video Toaster

alnilam posted:

Manifisto r u o k

p sure he just trying to jest in an anime way

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Manifisto r u o k

Thank you for asking!

I am! I feel exhilarated but also a little disoriented. I will need to lay in some new learning.

Also I love BYOB for what it has done, I am not sure what role I have to play moving forward.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

Thank you for asking!

I am! I feel exhilarated but also a little disoriented. I will need to lay in some new learning.

Also I love BYOB for what it has done, I am not sure what role I have to play moving forward.

I think you're an important part of BYOB. You're a good egg and bring me a lot of joy just by existing, so, thank you for existing.

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

I think you're an important part of BYOB. You're a good egg and bring me a lot of joy just by existing, so, thank you for existing.

is it a reset button?

alnilam

the last few posts you've made seem like you're going through some kind of intense experience, possibly sad, possibly rad, possibly trippin? or maybe I'm imagining things. whatever it is or isn't I hope you are happy and well and you are always loved and welcome in b y o b

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

is it a reset button?

You helped me through a lot, you know. Really. You were a big reset button for my stupid hosed up brain when my life blew up, and I appreciate you, bud. Be safe.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm gonna smoke this spaghetti and see if it helps me feel unsad.

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

the last few posts you've made seem like you're going through some kind of intense experience, possibly sad, possibly rad, possibly trippin? or maybe I'm imagining things. whatever it is or isn't I hope you are happy and well and you are always loved and welcome in b y o b

I'm so glad I'm welcome, I love you guys. I think I just feel a bit lonely rn altho I shouldn't. I mean I feel clearheaded and all.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hamjobs posted:

I'm gonna smoke this spaghetti and see if it helps me feel unsad.

spag bolognese but all the ingredients are smoked

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

You helped me through a lot, you know. Really. You were a big reset button for my stupid hosed up brain when my life blew up, and I appreciate you, bud. Be safe.

Helping feels good, and I'm so glad I helped you. I was really concerned about you. And I feel very much the love and help coming in my direction.

Manifisto

TVsVeryOwn posted:

spag bolognese but all the ingredients are smoked

is the smoking process a big deal?

Scaly Haylie

spag bolognese but the person eating it is smoked

Manifisto

Lizard Wizard posted:

spag bolognese but the person eating it is smoked

I think I see. Guess "I" am eating something different rn.

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

I'm so glad I'm welcome, I love you guys. I think I just feel a bit lonely rn altho I shouldn't. I mean I feel clearheaded and all.

:glomp:

alnilam

yeah what she asid

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

Helping feels good, and I'm so glad I helped you. I was really concerned about you. And I feel very much the love and help coming in my direction.

hang in there manifisto, there's people in this world that care about you, even if you've never met some of them

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I don't know many names here, but I know manifisto is the person who emptyquotes my jokes that I'm not sure anyone is going to get, which I appreciate a lot.

Manifisto

roomforthetuna posted:

I don't know many names here, but I know manifisto is the person who emptyquotes my jokes that I'm not sure anyone is going to get, which I appreciate a lot.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

THERES NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS said a voice

love you nonetheless, hope you got a good laugh

ty nesamdoom!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
el dor

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Manifisto posted:

love you nonetheless, hope you got a good laugh
I was hoping you would make that exact emptyquote, thanks. :)

Robot Made of Meat

BYOB is a good place. I hate to mention any specific posters because that'd mean not mentioning everyone else.

Our little corner of the interwebs is populated by some very amazing, fun, clever, insightful, wonderful, and all-around good friends. It's very refreshing to see such goodness in a weary, old world. We're all part of something that's positive, awash in a sea of negativity. I think we should be happy about that. But then, what do I know?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

They Might Be

just posting this because i'm nice to strange people almost every day and this hot topic cashier is my spirit animal sometimes.

"oh my gosh"

https://streamable.com/o6664

They Might Be

Robot Made of Meat posted:

BYOB is a good place. I hate to mention any specific posters because that'd mean not mentioning everyone else.

Our little corner of the interwebs is populated by some very amazing, fun, clever, insightful, wonderful, and all-around good friends. It's very refreshing to see such goodness in a weary, old world. We're all part of something that's positive, awash in a sea of negativity. I think we should be happy about that. But then, what do I know?

this, but with a dick sucking trolley robot

They Might Be

Manifisto posted:

you have done so much cool, nice, and fun things for people on this board and i think i speak for everyone when i say we like you even though your jokes are only just pretty good.

edit: i thought so! it was you that said:

Manifisto posted:

the first step in frying an egg is admitting you have a problem.

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Dec 17, 2018

roomforthetuna

They Might Be posted:

just posting this because i'm nice to strange people almost every day and this hot topic cashier is my spirit animal sometimes.
One of the best things about the internet is that when someone communicates with you in a rambling nonsense fashion like that customer, you don't even have to say "that's very interesting", you can just delete the email or close the tab or whatever and it's like it never happened.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

:love: :glomp:

They finally figured out what is wrong with my brain btw

Too much bone hurtin juice and also my corpus callosum is broken so it's like a dang ol traffic jam with nowhere to go and then I short out from stress. I got the brain jam, rip.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Luvcow posted:

hang in there manifisto, there's people in this world that care about you, even if you've never met some of them

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
foreign jokes w/o context are good

Szabó goes to post the obituary notice and dictates the following text: "Kovács died."
The administrator looks to him surprised: "Is it that short? The price is the same up to 5 words."
"Alright fine: Kovács died. Boiler for sale."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

phantump21

Just a tree stump ghost.
am I a cool ghost? :)

BoldFrankensteinMir

A prisoner in an Iranian jail goes to the library and requests three books.

The prison Librarian says 'we don't have those, but we have the authors!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I'm horribly behind on xmas gifts and I'm not sure what I should do