Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Well, poo poo, I gotta step up my game.

e: hmm, worms might be a good idea afterall

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Dec 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

To my secret Santa, I have run into a slight snag. My girlfriend accidentally tossed out the main portion of your present because she thought it was trash. I will now have to find something even better to replace it.

Was it actually trash?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

To my secret satan:

Im going to be traveling in a couple of days, so fyi

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

ElMaligno posted:

To my secret satan:

Im going to be traveling in a couple of days, so fyi

Are you delivering it personally?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Laranzu posted:

Was it actually trash?

Well, that depends on your interpretation

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Apparently a package was delivered a short while ago, but I'm stuck at work so it will be a while before I can open it.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

LingcodKilla posted:

My tasty and fashionable present is sent. I’m not one for crazy weird stuff so I hope he enjoys the PNW loot.

By the power of deductive reasoning (or complete coincidence) I have found my satan.

First, we have a box! The outside is cryptic.

Hmm... Is this the secret satan gift, or parts of a home improvement project i started, abandoned and forgot?

Yep, must be, unless it says "¡di9!"

The box matches my enthusiasm!

And comes with free life advice!

Awesome! I haven't had smoked salmon in ages. But wait... Goons are crafty. Maybe this is a trap. I need to be sure.

A willing volunteer.

She seemed to like it.

She even learned to walk on her back feet to get more. But now that she's had a taste I'll have to share every time I try to eat it.

Also a beanie, which is great because we just had a massive snowstorm and I don't have a good hat. Also Asheville has all sorts of hipster breweries so now I can flaunt this and say it's a place they never heard of.

My head is too small :(

As Nero Danced fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Dec 16, 2018

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Hey I’m glad your cat liked the salmon! I made sure to get Pacific chinook not that crap dog or pink.

drat the beenies suppose to be one size fits all! They make ok beer but have a great name so I’m a fan.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

LingcodKilla posted:

Hey I’m glad your cat liked the salmon! I made sure to get Pacific chinook not that crap dog or pink.

drat the beenies suppose to be one size fits all! They make ok beer but have a great name so I’m a fan.

I'll just start doing steroids so my head swells up. I kind of want to get one of those zoidberg style masks to go with it.

E: Also that salmon is really fuckin' good

As Nero Danced fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Dec 16, 2018

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Finally got home to my folks to pick up my gift, and while the coloring book is already pretty drat funny, I died laughing at the gun safety book.

Showed it to my old man, and - being the good German he is - he overanalyzed the title and said "teaching gun safety for the sake of keeping your cat safe really seems to be missing the point, culturally speaking"

Thanks, Satan!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Finally got home to my folks to pick up my gift, and while the coloring book is already pretty drat funny, I died laughing at the gun safety book.

Showed it to my old man, and - being the good German he is - he overanalyzed the title and said "teaching gun safety for the sake of keeping your cat safe really seems to be missing the point, culturally speaking"

Thanks, Satan!

Read the goddamned notes

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

enjoy your present shitbird WHOEVER YOU ARE :iiam:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Not from my secret satan but I got this from my work today

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
How did we not come up with ferry Christmas the last time we were coming up with lovely ferry puns?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FrozenVent posted:

How did we not come up with ferry Christmas the last time we were coming up with lovely ferry puns?

because this is a secular forum GOD drat IT

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

McNally you can expect the most important part of your present on the Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. I cannot wait for you to see it. Otherwise you have one package coming from Amazon, and one from NZ.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

I was afraid of putting Flair on the outside of my Package sent over sea's. So I sent all my Rainbows and Sparkly poo poo to Utah! Still love you Sucka's!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Door rang while I was gift wrapping. The mailman looks at me with this weird look.

“Frozen... Vent?”
“That would be me. It’s, uh, a nickname.”

So now my mailman thinks I’m weird. Anyway.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Security first

Oh poo poo sitting means boom right?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Oh wait my dog isn’t a bomb dog she just wants a treat.

On to the package.

HOLY gently caress

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

It’s a perfect fit too!

And I finally get to try out those MILITARY GRADE PENS!

Thanks Santa! This is actually pretty cool!

(Sorry for breaking it up in multiple posts, imgur has a hard time with awful apps these days)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

You gonna die in that shirt.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Pretty sure he isn't a platoon of marines

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I'm very sorry to my santee. I've been stupid busy these past months and I'm going on Vacation starting Thursday. Your gift will be coming sometime after New Years probably :((((

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Glad you liked the gift. One more coming, but it won't get to your frozen wasteland until next Friday.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Just Got Mine!!!! So Happy You Sucka'S followed through. Trip report coming Tomorrow! My Secret Satan was spot on! Still Love your Lovers!

stinkypete fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Dec 23, 2018

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Cool book, disappointed in the lack of dicks and/or profane language. 7/10.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

BigDave posted:

disappointed in the lack of dicks

Note to self: doodle diddles in the margins of books before sending them

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Soulex posted:

Note to self: doodle diddles in the margins of books before sending them

I mean, that would make it more authentic

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Slim Pickens posted:

Glad you liked the gift. One more coming, but it won't get to your frozen wasteland until next Friday.

It’s here though. GF just sent me a picture of the package.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Amazon lied then. It's a Christmas miracle!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Man I’m gonna have to do a let’s read am I?

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
Probably.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

LIVE FREE

READ HARD

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FrozenVent posted:

Man I’m gonna have to do a let’s read am I?

Preferably, but I'd settle for some pictures of choice quotes.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
TFR once came up with an idea for a book of the same name, but that was nothing but gimmicks and trope flips. It starts out chuddy but but skips out on vital details, so that by the end of the book you realize the bad guys are the KKK, the main character is actually a badass gay black man, and the side kick and love interest are devout Muslim guy who is very kind. But you let it all be innuendo for the first third of the book you would just fill in the characters race and sexuality with whatever your worldview stereotype is.

Luckily nobody ever actually tried to write the thing despite many pages of brainstorming.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

M_Gargantua posted:

TFR once came up with an idea for a book of the same name, but that was nothing but gimmicks and trope flips. It starts out chuddy but but skips out on vital details, so that by the end of the book you realize the bad guys are the KKK, the main character is actually a badass gay black man, and the side kick and love interest are devout Muslim guy who is very kind. But you let it all be innuendo for the first third of the book you would just fill in the characters race and sexuality with whatever your worldview stereotype is.

Luckily nobody ever actually tried to write the thing despite many pages of brainstorming.

That was amazing

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Just an update for my Secret Satan:

Gift is heading out of UPS store today.. Probably wont arrive until the 27th but rest assured your lovely gift is on its way.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

A festive envelope was in my letterbox when I got home!

Very festive!

Nothing like getting a "lol you ain't worth it" for Christmas, but the stickers own bones so thanks!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

My shipping fees to the US cost me as much as the gift itself, and all I got from it is shipping limbo

Had a bit of a heartattack at seeing the USPS status with the international tracking number DHL assigned, because it said it was still in Frankfurt (where it had arrived on the 11th), though I googled around in some German forums, and apparently the international status doesn't update until the shipment clears US Customs. So it's probably been stateside since the 17th, and none* of the packages I've sent to the US have been in customs limbo for more than a week, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for it to still arrive by the 24th.

*except for the two that got lost in customs limbo, but those had naughty items in them that customs people did not like :cripes: