Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Kwyndig posted:

I remember there was a model train supply that came up a while back that a selection of racy figures. You know, so you can put a nude showering woman in your tiny house.

TBF it is very funny, in an extremely dad way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

I've seen it in person! It's on display in a hobby store in Singapore.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Pierzak posted:

Wait. There are train model lines that don't do that? I thought it was mandatory and if you ran a table without tiny people having sex somewhere in it the train police would come and take your models away.

Yeah, european train fans are crazy into putting weird figures and scenes into their train layouts. Not to say north american train guys aren't, it just seems especially popular in europe.

Even Miniatur Wunderland, Germanys premier family-friendly giant model train museum has scenes of people loving and peeping toms and all sorts of weird stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACkmg3Y64_s

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Improbable Lobster posted:

TBF it is very funny, in an extremely dad way

Just type in "HO scale nudes" and be amazed.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

Manhammer at it again?

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Jesus christ this loving guy and his monster energy

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

i love this tiny hosed up wolf

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

The Gamers, they're finally rising up.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

True scale wolf?

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
This is my other wolf, Moped.

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq

Hopefully he made a goblin wolf rider with the thunderwolf.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

He looks surprised that the wolf caught him in the dong when the wolf ran through his legs, knocking him backward.

Skails
Feb 24, 2008

Born-In-Space

These look goofy, but I could see it on noise marines.

What's the deal with monster energy? I see the logo plastered on cars all the time. Is it a gamer thing?

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I regard the death and mangling of a couple thousand toy soldiers as a small affair, a kind of morning dash
I think they sponsor Nascar or ATV racing or some poo poo. But also gamers rise up too

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Is the clown also a Twisted Metal reference? This whole thing is a kind of collage of embarrassing interests.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Yeah it definitely looks like clown from twisted metal. Sweet tooth was it?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Moola posted:

Yeah it definitely looks like clown from twisted metal.

turn your monitor on!

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
I didn't get any of the references. The clown part is strange but well executed. The Monster logo was just loving bizarre to me

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

It bothers me for some reason that the hair is sculpted fire, but they didn't put any fire in the torches on its back.

EDIT: hair might also be a mass of hard candy

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Cat Face Joe posted:

turn your monitor on!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

:madmax:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Because of course.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Nebalebadingdong posted:

I didn't get any of the references. The clown part is strange but well executed. The Monster logo was just loving bizarre to me

Yeah, I really don't understand the monster energy obsession some people have

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Courtesy of the Fallout Wasteland Warfare group, a fan sculpt!

Thankfully most of the replies are variations of 'WTF is this poo poo', but with a few 'well, it is better than most of you could do!' neckbeards.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
nice

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Ugleb posted:

Courtesy of the Fallout Wasteland Warfare group, a fan sculpt!

Thankfully most of the replies are variations of 'WTF is this poo poo', but with a few 'well, it is better than most of you could do!' neckbeards.

Pretty sure that's Proxy Paige. And do not Google her at work.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
You can't knock the sculpting quality, they clearly spent as much time on the hands as they did the breasts.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Posted without explanation. But is any needed?

Aniodia
Feb 23, 2016

Literally who?

Ugleb posted:

Posted without explanation. But is any needed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMCjFQIefg

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

MasterSlowPoke posted:

You can't knock the sculpting quality, they clearly spent as much time on the hands as they did the breasts.
"After three hours of sculpting with ZBrush, I've finally completed her rear end... Shareware clown gloves for hands? Why not?"

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

This figure cost me a regrettable amount of time trying to determine if an adult film actress has a prosthetic hand.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Details that I feel I need to highlight for some reason:

Of course she us from Vault 69. Hurr hurr .

The stretched fabric around her crotch for some reason.

The belt around her ribs apparently keeping the suit on.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
You forgot the raised numbers that don't even follow the contour of the suit

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

StuG Jeebus posted:

Hey now, theres a lot of verts on those numbers, who wants to gently caress wuth those?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

StuG Jeebus posted:

haha I didnt notice that

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Well, he printed it. As a display sized statue no less.

Ugleb fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Dec 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Man, I thought the render looked bad...