Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Her root talent is also really strong if you have a team skilled enough to attack a target that is CCed. Drop your E on someone then immediately W to root them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Yeah I'm pretty good at hitting her root which is really nice.

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"
Match quality is appalling. My last ten or so matches 5v5 fights have been rare

ninguno
Jan 17, 2011
That's because you never come to the objective, reported

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
the queue times in qm have tripled, i'm surprised the announcement of the end of game development killed the game this dramatically. i was in queue for 900s last night late which was probably an anomaly

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
What's everyone's general take on Grubby? Because I hated that nerd's voice, his "always positive" attitude, and how much of a boot licker he was and apparently still is. The day I discovered like literally any other hots streamer was revolutionary.

Him and most of the hots reddit can gently caress right off.

Toady
Jan 12, 2009

Fukkin edgy

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

he shoulda never streamed hots and just stuck to wc3 (because he always got more viewers with it and his viewership has doubled since he went to wc3 only).

it's kinda weird you don't point out he always has his mouth open which is the bad part about him.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

what

grubby is like the nicest most chill streamer on twitch. how can you be so offended by the most inoffensive person in existence?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Grimdude posted:

What's everyone's general take on Grubby? Because I hated that nerd's voice, his "always positive" attitude, and how much of a boot licker he was and apparently still is. The day I discovered like literally any other hots streamer was revolutionary.

Whoa dude... thats grim

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Sure is relevant of you to come into the dead game thread and poo poo on the streamer that hasn't streamed it in months :confused:

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"
Dutch/English is really an unfortunate accent.

Imagine creating a society that is almost perfectly bilingual but where you also have to sound like that.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Grimdude posted:

I fuckin hate that nice streamer who never gets angry!!!! What a fuckin nice piece of poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman

Grimdude posted:

Calm down micropenis

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Grimdude posted:

My general take is that Grubby is better than this post of yours.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's kinda weird you don't point out he always has his mouth open which is the bad part about him.

I was watching his stream once and he said something about that! Something to the effect of "if your jaw is clenched it's because you're tense, my mouth hangs open because I am very relaxed"

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

You can keep your mouth closed without clenching your jaw what

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Not in the Netherlands.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Get the gently caress outta here with that politeness, insightful explanations, guidance and suggestions on how to improve, I'm here for CURSING, DABBING, AND GACHI REMIXES, YEET

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Balance patch happened yesterday.

I feel like the massive nerfs to Cho'Gall were a bit unwarranted and the nerfs to Zagara were definitely unwarranted, but everything else I'm fine with.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

lmbo their qm winrate data for chogall must be terrifying, this is the second absolutely soul-crushing nerf in a row

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
They're slowly getting rid of everything unique in the game.

kaesarsosei
Nov 7, 2012

Grimdude posted:

Hitting the post button is not mandatory. You could maybe do something else you know?

Edit: For actual content, I agree with the posts above saying match quality has taken a dive since the announcement. My last 2 QM games have been total poo poo shows - 6+ min queue times and in the last one we had 5 solo guys playing a support + 4 Assassin/Specs vs a 5-man featuring 2 tanks & Support. That's literally the most polar opposite MM you can get.

Had my fun with the game, for not that much money over the long run, so I'm not complaining or bitter. Not even remotely tempted to try another MOBA, everything I've heard/read about them suggests they are not for me (last hitting & items sound like horrific mechanics).

kaesarsosei fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Dec 20, 2018

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib

Groovelord Neato posted:

he shoulda never streamed hots and just stuck to wc3 (because he always got more viewers with it and his viewership has doubled since he went to wc3 only).

He also seems to get a lot more donations. At the end of his Hots streaming days he hardly filled up his daily goal of $75. Now I’ve never seen him not hit it and he is often way past it.

But yeah, grubby is good.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream
Did there used to be a central time zone server? If so then they killed it cause it forces me west now.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

kaesarsosei posted:

Had my fun with the game, for not that much money over the long run, so I'm not complaining or bitter. Not even remotely tempted to try another MOBA, everything I've heard/read about them suggests they are not for me (last hitting & items sound like horrific mechanics).

Those mechanics add depth to their respective games and have been fully integrated into the gameplay and balance for a long time. I suggest you ignore what this thread has to say on the matter and go ask people who actually play other mobas. That or just try those games yourself.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

moush posted:

They're slowly getting rid of everything unique in the game.

Yes, that has to be it, fits with the Cho'gall and Samuro illusion master nerfs, next on the chopping block will be Murky and Abathur

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

moush posted:

Did there used to be a central time zone server? If so then they killed it cause it forces me west now.

There used to be East. Now there is just central and west. Unless in the past week or so with the cost cutting they took central offline?

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

Erdricks posted:

There used to be East. Now there is just central and west. Unless in the past week or so with the cost cutting they took central offline?

Central wasn't up when I played last night, so either it was down for maintenance or they're already cutting servers.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

skipThings posted:

Yes, that has to be it, fits with the Cho'gall and Samuro illusion master nerfs, next on the chopping block will be Murky and Abathur

They already did Sylvannas too

still salty they ruined her kit

quote:

Developer Comment: Samuro has become a bit of a nuisance for many players to deal with, particularly when playing against people who are competent in using Illusion Master. We’re reducing the power of Way of Illusion and Illusion Master, which should generally reduce the overall damage that Samuro can deal throughout the game.

this made me lol

Moola fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Dec 20, 2018

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Who are these Samuro masters? It's certainly not the pros given his pick/ban rate.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Moola posted:

Wait, what did they change with her, I've been out of the loop for a while.

Elysium
Aug 21, 2003
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
Samuro's design as a character annoys me. A fight against Samuro should be a game of "can I figure out the real one in time for me to kill him before he kills me?" But you know which one is the real one. The real one is always the one that is just immediately walking away, hoping his clones do damage, and then coming back to walk away again when he has more.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Samuro's design is cool and good.

This post brought to you by the Hit Heroes to Finish a Quest Gang

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

KazigluBey posted:

Wait, what did they change with her, I've been out of the loop for a while.

Her creep stun is now an active ability on a 60(?) second cooldown

Her mind control is now a skill shot that only makes the enemy move toward you for a few seconds

Her dagger no longer spreads unless you shoot the dagger'd target

Dagger and banshee no longer stun creeps

Her spammy shooty skill now just a press once and it shoots 5 times, and now costs mana

Iv'e actually been getting way more kills with her, but she feels like an assassin now and no longer a unique lane pushing badass

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Not Paradox has got a video out on a Sylvanas build that can do like 3k AoE damage in 2.5 seconds at level 16. It looks pretty ridic

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

bamhand posted:

Who are these Samuro masters? It's certainly not the pros given his pick/ban rate.

There are Samuro one tricks in ranked all the way up in masters.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Moola posted:

this made me lol

Playing against good players is hard so we made this character's incredibly high skill cap less impactful since most of you are garbage idiots anyway

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

ToastyPotato posted:

There are Samuro one tricks in ranked all the way up in masters.

Please stop pretending ranked mode even exists anymore. It’s very rude of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

NeurosisHead posted:

Playing against good players is hard so we made this character's incredibly high skill cap less impactful since most of you are garbage idiots anyway

The age of murky is nigh. The grim end times.