Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ague Proof posted:

Look up the horrifying Land of Confusion music video by Genesis.

The original version by Disturbd is so much better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

TulliusCicero posted:

Going to assume Incel Ann is dragging him over the wall backdown?

Ding ding ding

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/anncoulter/status/1075483283910217730?s=21

https://twitter.com/anncoulter/status/1075414798492405762?s=21

https://twitter.com/anncoulter/status/1075063047058808832?s=21

She’s been quoting/replying to him with considerable consternation about the wall issue.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I honestly don't buy that Ann Coulter is purely grift anymore. She seems to have absolute seething hatred of the human race, particularly anyone that is brown and poor, and she is ecstatic whenever she thinks she can create misery.

Combined with her hatred of children and families, and all I see is a truly horrible bitter person who believes the poison she spews.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1075528854402256896

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/1075533375065202689

holy loving poo poo. what a dumb piece of poo poo.

ZypherIM
Nov 8, 2010

"I want to see what she's in love with."

Did he just imply a belief in multiple gods? Hot drat.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Vets love being told that their dead comrades would be supporting the Commander in Chief when he abandons a war that they don’t consider won yet. Just look at all the happy Vietnam Vets!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
"I get very saddened when I have to write letters or call parents or wives or husbands of soldiers who have been killed fighting for our country. It's a great honor. We cherish them. But it's heartbreaking."

He's so weird.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

ZypherIM posted:

zeus would either be great buds with trump or shove him in a locker

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

ZypherIM posted:

No, pretty sure "they" is the dead soldiers.

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

ISIS magically not a threat, much like his other great victory in Korea where he absolutely stopped that missile program.

Also raise one for ARE TROOPS

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
It'll be hilarious if Trump ends all foreign intervention* because he hates talking to the families of dead service members.

*drone strikes not included

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

The original version by Disturbd is so much better

Mods probate this filth.

thegalagakid posted:

ISIS magically not a threat, much like his other great victory in Korea where he absolutely stopped that missile program.

Don’t forget the victory over the caravan.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

ZypherIM posted:

clearly he is a believes in the ruinous powers.

thegalagakid posted:

best part is ISIS or some splinter group is gonna blow up and start taking territories because the turks will be busy massacring kurds to care(hell, they will probably supply the fuckers) and Assad and russia don't care. so we will be in this situation a year or two from now.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Dec 20, 2018

Aeolusdallas
Mar 2, 2016

Cable Guy posted:

GoFundMe processes donations immediately doesn't it..? It doesn't use a pledge system and wait for the goal to be reached before it pulls funds from the donor iirc.

Which would imply that they're not fake. :smith:

Yeah. Gofundme takes your money right away

Pasty Doughboy
Dec 23, 2006
With red way hair. One day it will all be gone, I’ll go blind from the glare
Today is the day trump became God-Emperor.

Seriously, now he can commune with the dead.

Insert joke about “he should have been pointing down”.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Is Baghdadi still around somewhere?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Dapper_Swindler posted:

clearly he is a believes in the ruinous powers.

except nurgle

trump's a germophobe and also incapable of feeling love, joy, or compassion

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

Leslie Stahl saw the president sitting quietly and not engaging with anyone. Not a manic episode where there seemed to be any danger of any harm. Not all mental illness or mental conditions are the same

Are you familiar with the symptoms of Alzheimer's and senile dementia?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

apparently, i don't think he is dead.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

he released an audio thing not too long ago that voice nerds think was probably him, so either he's deep in hiding to avoid the flying robot assassins or they got an excellent voice double

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

GreyjoyBastard posted:

except nurgle

trump's a germophobe and also incapable of feeling love, joy, or compassion

I'm pretty sure he actually is a Great Unclean One

Well, mediocre unclean one.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

ZypherIM posted:

Yeah, satan, molech, and eris.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
My chud friend is now dismissively calling Trump supporters “Trumpers” and saying the President is more a Bloomberg Republican and not a true conservative. I think bump stocks, the Wall, and Syria finally broke him.

I’m not nearly stupid enough to say this is the end, but this is how the end looks. Formally staunch Trump supporters will just forget they ever liked him.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Jealous Cow posted:

She’s been quoting/replying to him with considerable consternation about the wall issue.

Seeing these assholes finally get the racist awful person's version of "president said he'd do X as president but didn't do it!! GAAAAHHH!" is very enjoyable. gently caress the lot of 'em.

Krispy Wafer posted:

My chud friend is now dismissively calling Trump supporters “Trumpers” and saying the President is more a Bloomberg Republican and not a true conservative. I think bump stocks, the Wall, and Syria finally broke him.

I’m not nearly stupid enough to say this is the end, but this is how the end looks. Formally staunch Trump supporters will just forget they ever liked him.

I'll see what my mom's boyfriend thinks. He's white, stupid, lazy, entitled and has no skills so naturally he's a full CHUD so I'm curious where he's at with all this lately.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

ZypherIM posted:

What are you talking about?

He CLEARLY was saying the troops being home is what "we" want and what "they" (the brown people in the middle east) want.

He was making a gesture sideways indicating somewhere far away.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

VH4Ever posted:

Are you familiar with the symptoms of Alzheimer's and senile dementia?

sure. Leslie Stahl saw a single instance of something that could be any number of things

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/PaulLeeTicks/status/1075563226492850177

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Krispy Wafer posted:

I'm not holding my breath. They always go back to Trump in a week, it's like clockwork, he owns them. That 40% floor is solid concrete and nothing but the last flicker of life before oblivion will break it.

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOXtWxhlsUg

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

VH4Ever posted:

He's white, stupid, lazy, entitled and has no skills so naturally he's a full CHUD

look, buddy, don't overgeneralize, I'm not a full chud despite all that

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

thegalagakid posted:

Imagine supporting America's forever war in the middle east to own the chuds.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

I'm not holding my breath. They always go back to Trump in a week, it's like clockwork, he owns them. That 40% floor is solid concrete and nothing but the last flicker of life before oblivion will break it.

千里之行,始於足下

https://i.imgur.com/wD2n0Zz.mp4

Fake news edit: 5000 hundred years!

Otteration fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Dec 20, 2018

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Yes, but he has a higher staff turnover rate than Trump.

holysherm
Feb 14, 2016
Ask me about my undying love for Derek Jeter.
I'm bitter he hasn't had any comment at all about the Fed all day. I was putting some good odds on him just during Powell over Twitter and he hasn't even had as much as a "sad!"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

On CSpan right now the House Freedom Caucus is speaking in an empty Congress about why we need to build a wall.

It is cute to think they can accomplish it

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

CAPS LOCK BROKEN posted:

Imagine supporting America's forever war in the middle east to own the chuds.

Claim I will do thing, proceed to brutally gently caress up doing thing on all possible levels, claim thing was the greatest success, lather, rinse, repeat ad infinitum.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

On CSpan right now the House Freedom Caucus is speaking in an empty Congress about why we need to build a wall.

lol pulling out the Gingrich playbook I see.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Otteration posted:

千里之行,始於足下

https://i.imgur.com/wD2n0Zz.mp4

Fake news edit: 5000 hundred years!

I do hope you're right though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Awesome.