Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
lmao this chick with the pigtails i dont even recognize is going to win. i kept thinking she was on the jury or something, where the hell did she come from?

edit: whoa wtf, was not prepared for the flash forward to the live event. im guessing this is something they start doing in these later seasons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

global tv in Canada just cut to commercial in the middle of Davie's interview, come the gently caress on

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Yeah it’s a thing they started a year or two ago.

Surprised Angelina was willing to bend on that vote. But she controls next vote with her idol so she can come back for Alison if she wants to.

Meanwhile Mike White is starting to strut his stuff a bit!

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
How can I simultaneously both love and hate Angelina this intensely???

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I love that Davie's dog is named Rufio

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
Welp, Nick is not winning. You don't have someone say "he's a loving child" about your winner in your finale. Bye Nick! Bye, hope for a halfway decent winner!

EDIT: Fire challenge loser. Or maybe even FTC loser, given his propensity to get defensive and emotional under pressure.

Spergatory fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Dec 20, 2018

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Nice job Nick!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Spergatory posted:

Welp, Nick is not winning. You don't have someone say "he's a loving child" about your winner in your finale. Bye Nick! Bye, hope for a halfway decent winner!
The only hope is that Kara winning might draw enough complaints for the editors to get fired or something.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

:hellyeah: Nick!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

The only hope is that Kara winning might draw enough complaints for the editors to get fired or something.

I dunno, I've seen her case for a while now. Pretty much everyone trusts her and I think everyone seems to like her.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

The editors have been great this season though. I think there’s probably not that much more to Kara for them to show.

Nick really has been tanking his stock though. I could conceivably see him make f3 and lose although I still don’t really expect that.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Spergatory posted:

I mean maybe that's true, but I think the Mike/Kara/Alison group was in the wrong there.

Like how can you not expect someone to be at least a little angry and wanting to vent after two people he was trying to trust lied to him?

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Who makes the best fire?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I think the pole bucket thing is one of the challenges I'd like to just try. Seems like a fun game and it would be exciting to be up on a wobbly ocean pole.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
lmao Angelina

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm gonna orchestrate a shitshow for the jury... but tell people that I am doing it and why.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Angelina has quickly become my favourite player in this game. She is ridiculous.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
yessss poo poo stirring for bad reasons, on the like second to last day hahahaha

pffft talkin bout taking mike out? this bunch doesnt have the guts to make waves

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
Interesting. This is the first time all season Mike has actually been discussed as any kind of threat. Maybe he could win?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
lmao

like no build up at all to finding the fake idol

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

hey we need to talk to an expert on overplaying and blowing up your own game, here's Zeke!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

how many people do you think just had heart attacks over that kiss

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Angelina's fake idol fake reaction was phenomenal

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I have not seen that season but i've seen survivor cringe compilations enough to recognize him, looks like he's done well finding a million somewheres

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Davie could be a freaking model

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

lol Mike what the hell was that

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lone Goat posted:

lmao

I think Mike knows he's getting voted out tonight and now he's being 'a loving child'

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
why is mike being so weird

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
What the hell has happened to Mike in this Tribal??

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Lone Goat posted:

Hes old, maybe hes dealing with a hangover still from the wine from what was probably the day before...

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Evil Mike is fun.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Mike I give that vote stinger a D-

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I want Angelina in the finals just to watch her beg for votes.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, I think Mike would have been the better choice

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
loving told you these dweebs couldnt pull off a move

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

TMMadman posted:

I want Angelina in the finals just to watch her beg for votes.
She can negotiate her way to 2nd place money maybe

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
Why be a dick, Mike?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

They've shown obvious negatives about Nick, Mike, and Angelina tonight.

Kara's winning y'all

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Angelina has lost her mind and it's incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Well geez, I guess I have to root for Nick now? Man, bring back that lady in the boyscout uniform last minute for surprise final tribal.

Well Angelina would be most entertaining victory, so I suppose I'm still rooting for her

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Dec 20, 2018