Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

TMMadman posted:

I want Angelina in the finals just to watch her beg for votes.

I can't fuckin wait to see the jury eviscerate her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Lol literally everybody will bring Angelina past fire

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

They've shown obvious negatives about Nick, Mike, and Angelina tonight.

Kara's winning y'all

They're laying it on pretty thick, huh? I thought they had evolved a bit when they showed Adam's allies calling him an untrustworthy rear end in a top hat and he went onto win anyway, but they've done pretty much nothing like that since. They still refuse to show us the winner's warts.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
KKISS THE BALL HAHAHA

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

More ball puns.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I like the ball run but not for the final challenge. It should be a spidery maze every time.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hell yeah Nick

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I like the ball run but not for the final challenge. It should be a spidery maze every time.

:hai:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Nick going to the final 3!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Seriously the last final challenge was amazing.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Congrats Nick, good winner to a fantastic season

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
oh god she is going to win, why focus on that crybaby spot

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
...huh.

So... Nick loses at FTC? That's... unexpected!

Unless he doesn't lose.

But no! I refuse to believe! I've been burnt too many times before! :gonk:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Khanstant posted:

oh god she is going to win, why focus on that crybaby spot

Cuz she's going home right now

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Nick lost Davie's vote (through BIG MOVES) and we know the last 2 jurors don't like him.
I think he might be hosed.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Poque posted:

Congrats Nick, good winner to a fantastic season

If he loses, then yeah I can see why they might be down on this season.

But yeah, he should definitely win at this point even with his blunders.

I think the worst case is that Kara wins the fire challenge and then Nick has a disaster in the FTC and the jury gives it to Kara.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Poque posted:

Cuz she's going home right now

why wouldn't he take her? has she done anything in this game at all? i am not convinced she was even in this season.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Khanstant posted:

why wouldn't he take her? has she done anything in this game at all? i am not convinced she was even in this season.

He's gonna take Angelina to 3 and have Mike and Kara make fire.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Khanstant posted:

She has lots of meaningless confessionals. It's not as obvious as Michele's edit but Alison was more invisible despite the weekly "She's a huge threat!" scene.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Nick winning his way to the end the old fashioned way. Wow

Mike was so fake and pissy when Alison called him a threat.

Easy choice here btw, bring Angelina. Ofc Mike dominating fire would let him further boost his stock

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
lmao

Angelina thinks she negotiated her way to the final 3.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I am hyped for The Closer to win this game.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Khanstant posted:

you are literally the only one that thinks this

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
you might be right. plus ive watched like 20 seasons of survivor in a couple of weeks so thats a lot of time to forget her

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I respect the editors not trying to build suspense on that call.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Kara losing the fire challenge would make me feel better about her edit.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kara put way too much tinder down to start, it keeps smothering itself

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ok, I can live with either Mike or Nick winning, but I prefer Nick to win right now.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
This is why pessimism always pays off! Life has exceeded my low expectations! :neckbeard:

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Fast Luck posted:

I respect the editors not trying to build suspense on that call.

When Nick said "I can't win against you and you" off camera I def expected them to not show who he was talking to.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Ok this is a great season after all. The worst winner narrative would be Nick losing control and needing an immunity run. The other two are villains but great characters.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Khanstant posted:

you might be right. plus ive watched like 20 seasons of survivor in a couple of weeks so thats a lot of time to forget her

Yeah in that context I can see how you'd feel that way. Her edit hasn't been great, but I think it showed enough that she had a chance against not Nick and Davie going into the finale.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Its probably gotta be Nick. Everyone likes Mike and Nick though...

Angelina is probably to self centered to convince the jury of much...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Drinking game... take a shot everytime Angelina says "I" to the jury...

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

They’ve done a great job building Mike White into a late surging threat. I could honestly see him winning and I wouldn’t even be mad.

Also did they give Davie a big in-studio post-boot moment and then ignore Alison and Kara? :lol:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

An underrated part of Angelina winning is that we won't have to see her flame out early two more times.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
I think Nick would be the most satisfying winner but I would be... weirdly okay with Mike winning? Just because it would be such a plot twist. Sure, it would mean I was dead wrong, but it would be neither the first time nor the last. :downs:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Fast Luck posted:

They’ve done a great job building Mike White into a late surging threat. I could honestly see him winning and I wouldn’t even be mad.

Also did they give Davie a big in-studio post-boot moment and then ignore Alison and Kara? :lol:

I assume it's because people really love Davie

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Spergatory posted:

I think Nick would be the most satisfying winner but I would be... weirdly okay with Mike winning? Just because it would be such a plot twist. Sure, it would mean I was dead wrong, but it would be neither the first time nor the last. :downs:

I'd even be ok with Angelina because it would be hilarious

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

I'd even be ok with Angelina because it would be hilarious
She's a great character and it's fun to watch people climb from the bottom. We should have more bizarre paths to victory like Adam's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fast Luck posted:

Davie seems pretty well liked and also looks like he saved productions rear end on the season... as they called him really last minute... cause he was set for season 38 instead.