Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Don't engage with JBP when they're being wilfully obtuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

JBP posted:

How is it a lie to hark back to me saying I don't get why he's a huge issue, then on being told he's a nazi/fascist recruiter agreed with you that he must be annihilated with violence which is the thread's penchant.

Yes, because everything posted on the internet on a comedy forum is 100% what should happen in the real world, and in no way is an outlet for frustrated people who can see whats wrong but feel unable to solve the problem.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

NPR Journalizard posted:

Yes, because everything posted on the internet on a comedy forum is 100% what should happen in the real world, and in no way is an outlet for frustrated people who can see whats wrong but feel unable to solve the problem.

Could this be what is happening on stormfront, the other comedy political forum?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

JBP posted:

I'm getting a switch for Christmas :)

I have JB gift cards from my birthday, was holding onto them till the post Christmas sales to see what JB does for Switch bundles

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Snowman_McK posted:

It's cool how you've redirected the discussion from 'Peterson isn't a threat' to 'you're all cowards for not attacking police'

you are all cowards. except for avs

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

JBP posted:

Could this be what is happening on stormfront, the other comedy political forum?

Whelp, pack it up, we are all nazis now.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

NPR Journalizard posted:

Whelp, pack it up, we are all nazis now.

Thank you. This is the pure ideology.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
JBP you didn't take your brain pills this morning

or you took too many

either way your brain pill balance is off

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Embattled Greens MP Jeremy Buckingham has quit the party, and will contest the NSW election as an "independent real Green".

Mr Buckingham, who was under intense pressure from the party to resign from its election ticket, spectacularly quit on Thursday, promising to run on a "more genuine green platform" that would "challenge the NSW Greens' Marxist agenda".

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

"independent real Green".

Not calling his new sect the Original Greens is his first mistake.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Embattled Greens MP Jeremy Buckingham has quit the party, and will contest the NSW election as an "independent real Green".

Mr Buckingham, who was under intense pressure from the party to resign from its election ticket, spectacularly quit on Thursday, promising to run on a "more genuine green platform" that would "challenge the NSW Greens' Marxist agenda".

Tree Tory Spotted.

clusterfuck
Feb 6, 2004

Good. I'm glad he's running as an independent, I've been noticing the support for him and I hope he gets back in.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Lmao what a drama queen. Good riddance

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
So it turns out the Tory logo is already a tree now so job done I guess.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
When will the NSW greens formally announce the new agenda

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
Credit to The Meme on the Hill

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Is this thread okay?

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

no

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
it's auspol, nothing's okay

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Anidav posted:

Is this thread okay?

I'm getting a switch for Christmas and so is You Am I

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

JBP posted:

I'm waiting on sales to decide whether or not to get one.

I reallllyyyy want one, but I also can't justify spending that much money on it.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

hooman posted:

I reallllyyyy want one, but I also can't justify spending that much money on it.

I stopped thinking about sales and savings because it's Nintendo. I bought gf tickets to Harry potter and the Cursed Child so when asked if I wanted the switch I told her to get me two.

I hope everyone has a nice Christmas and also receives toys for baby :)

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

JBP posted:

when you get switch add me so i can mario kart you

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

clusterfuck posted:

Good. I'm glad he's running as an independent, I've been noticing the support for him and I hope he gets back in.

:chloe:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

hooman posted:

We all need distractions for the imminent collapse of society and the rioting for scarce resources. Go ahead, treat yourself!

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Synthbuttrange posted:

We all need distractions for the imminent collapse of society and the rioting for scarce resources. Go ahead, treat yourself!

Wow take it easy there Attenborough. But yeah lets all play switch together :toot:

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Synthbuttrange posted:

I already have enough distractions, this would just be a different distraction. I have enough video games, and I can go jogging and ride my bike and see my sister and do heaps of other things beyond play smash bros and mario kart...

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

weird crimbo discussions this year auspol. what happened to water bottles and bus decorations?

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
The family agreed to do a 20$ spend limit this year because consumerism is a sham that will not make us happy and will kill the planet

Turns out I'm the auspollest

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

JBP is a poor millenial man's Glenn Beck.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

hiddenmovement posted:

The family agreed to do a 20$ spend limit this year because consumerism is a sham that will not make us happy and will kill the planet

I'm not seeing my family or buying anyone anything for Christmas I don't even have a tree up get on my level

i'm so lonely

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Knorth posted:

Don't engage with JBP when they're being wilfully obtuse

But they're just asking questions!

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

hiddenmovement posted:

My wife and I don't buy each other christmas presents cos we have been brainwashed into believing that we need to buy a house and we must forgo all human luxuries or be labelled as millennial spendthrifts

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS

JBP posted:

Wow take it easy there Attenborough. But yeah lets all play switch together :toot:

What games are you getting JBP? Post your friend code.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

My partner has already spent an absurd amount on me even though all I wanted was potato bake and a beer. I'm gonna get her a real sweet memory foam pillow because her bed suuuucks and hopefully this will help her neck/shoulders.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
Jordan B Peterson is constantly weeping and suing everyone because he is extraordinarily constipated

https://twitter.com/britishgq/status/1057234945427628032?lang=en

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Meanwhile, back at the CPG rumour mill:

https://twitter.com/FightingTories/status/1075585326444232704

Xmas is extra special this year!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

EoinCannon posted:

My wife and I don't buy each other christmas presents cos we have been brainwashed into believing that we need to buy a house and we must forgo all human luxuries or be labelled as millennial spendthrifts

if you've ever bought an avocado you can give up your dreams of a house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

They're so loving good though...