Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

with the introduction of new amp stuff in fortuna part of me is now sort of hoping we eventually get melee equivalents of amps that replace the basic void strike our characters have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

That's definitely a thing I've wanted since amps were introduced.

Flytrap posted:

I can see they Hystrix becoming popular for orb fights. Comes with 4 elements straight out the box.

Doesn't the Hystrix just swap between automatically procing certain statuses? And doesn't actually swap damage over to those elements?

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Vargs posted:

New players should just sell veiled rivens imo. They're much, much easier to get rid of and you need that plat for potatoes/slots/color palettes way more than you need a small chance at a worthwhile riven that you will assuredly need to spend tons of time grinding kuva for. Save that riven poo poo for when you're pretty well established and don't have much else to pursue.
I've gotten lucky, I've gotten a few rivens I could sell for decent sums unrolled, so I'm ahead of the game on unveiling vs selling veiled. But quite a few of the ones I did are real stinkers

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Zereth posted:

I've gotten lucky, I've gotten a few rivens I could sell for decent sums unrolled, so I'm ahead of the game on unveiling vs selling veiled. But quite a few of the ones I did are real stinkers
This is possible but it's definitely good advice to just dump them unveiled for the easy plat when you're new and worry about opening them up later when you can afford to gamble. Besides, your first few really good rivens you'll probably want to hang onto yourself and a new player won't have the endo or kuva to spare to get into that mess.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Mimesweeper posted:

This is possible but it's definitely good advice to just dump them unveiled for the easy plat when you're new and worry about opening them up later when you can afford to gamble. Besides, your first few really good rivens you'll probably want to hang onto yourself and a new player won't have the endo or kuva to spare to get into that mess.
It helps that I really don't like farming kuva so if I get something like an Atterax riven when the Atterax was really hot, I just sell the drat thing, yeah.

To be clear I am not recommending this approach, I recognize that I got lucky. Opening rivens is something to do if you're not desperate for plat for more slots.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

After farming all the frost components, I’m tired of hearing Vor talk.

“STRENGTH TO THE GRINEER!”

Zombeef
Feb 15, 2014

FunkyFjord posted:

That's definitely a thing I've wanted since amps were introduced.

Doesn't the Hystrix just swap between automatically procing certain statuses? And doesn't actually swap damage over to those elements?

That is how it should work, though apparently it's buggy and sometimes works on the orbs :de:

Kitguns are still the ideal choice as insane damage and innate radiation makes them excellent for filling out damage types.

In other news, Arch-Guns work with Duality. Imp vandal index here I come.

https://gfycat.com/WellgroomedAlarmedArrowana

Gitro
May 29, 2013
So I bought mesa p like the bourgie scum I am,and I have more plat than I know what to do with so how about a :siren:giveaway:siren:

Keeping it simple so

Basic stuff package consisting of 2 x weapon slots, a frame slot and one of each tater

Fashionframe, a colour palette of your choice.

The gear grinder, 6 forma

The wildcard your choice of stuff that totals about 75p

And also I have a four riders and malicious raptor that someone who'll actually use them should have, freely combineable with any above offer.

First 10 people who quote what they want and add their ign get the thing.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Gitro posted:

This one, please. I have a Helminth Charger to forma, and it's... a long road.

TuxedoCatfish

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Gitro posted:

please hit me with that classic saturated

AwesomeSA

Estel
May 4, 2010

Gitro posted:

Basic stuff package consisting of 2 x weapon slots, a frame slot and one of each tater

I started building prime things and always need more slots and potatoes. IGN Estel

Dropbear
Jul 26, 2007
Bombs away!

Gitro posted:

Classic saturated, since it's praised here a bunch.

IGN is Dropboar. Thanks a bunch!

Dropbear fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Dec 20, 2018

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Gitro posted:

I have so many things to Forma, i've been putting it off until I could work out what to start with, so this would help a bunch.

IGN Viktor_R

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Gitro posted:

For 75 plat I'd like two catalysts (blue tater) and a forma bundle please. My IGN is Wyld_Karde.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Gitro posted:

So I bought mesa p like the bourgie scum I am,and I have more plat than I know what to do with so how about a :siren:giveaway:siren:

Keeping it simple so

And also I have a four riders and malicious raptor that someone who'll actually use them should have, freely combineable with any above offer.

IGN is Mesafish, I'd like either of the two Tenno color palettes. :cheers:

e: Make that the Twilight if you didn't already shop

Nessus fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Dec 20, 2018

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010

Gitro posted:

Keeping it simple so

IGN: AugustusLove. Would love some basic stuff package to help with my mastery grinding. Thanks in advance!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Zombeef posted:

In other news, Arch-Guns work with Duality. Imp vandal index here I come.

https://gfycat.com/WellgroomedAlarmedArrowana

lmao and also :psyduck:

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

Johnny Joestar posted:

with the introduction of new amp stuff in fortuna part of me is now sort of hoping we eventually get melee equivalents of amps that replace the basic void strike our characters have

Only if I can throw them glaive style with the madurai fireball focus upgrade :v:

Risutora
Dec 28, 2006

The Skeleton King posted:

No-one tell him!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

nooooo index disallows gear, so no index archguns!

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

I gave some stuff away earlier, but i did it randomly from the clan list and i dont know if most of those people were regular players. So im doing it again with my leftover plat from buying the mag/nova bundle. Im planning on using up around 200ish plat so 2 items form the list for 5 people. Im poorish so the options aren't that extravagant sorry:

Noggles

Orokin Catalyst/Reactor

Forma (x3 since its cheaper that way in the market)

Warframe slot/weapon slot

quote post and post ign and thier choice of items. first 5 people get it.

ughhhh fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Dec 20, 2018

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Gitro posted:

I think I'm just in, IGN TomatoSaucy and I could do with an Infested pallette for the hottest of hot pinks.

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

Ignore this as I was too late!

Ludo Friend fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Dec 20, 2018

Hutter
Feb 16, 2011

It's been giving me nightmares.

Gitro posted:

Keeping it simple so

I simply can't build forma fast enough for my insatiable need to grind affinity! The gear grinder please.

IGN: Hutterhutterssonhutter

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

ughhhh posted:

I gave some stuff away earlier, but i did it randomly from the clan list and i dont know if most of those people were regular players. So im doing it again with my leftover plat from buying the mag/nova bundle. Im planning on using up around 200ish plat so 2 items form the list for 5 people. Im poorish so the options aren't that extravagant sorry:

Noggles

Orokin Catalyst/Reactor

I'd love a catalyst please. IGN: Seditiar

Dropbear
Jul 26, 2007
Bombs away!

ughhhh posted:

Orokin Catalyst/Reactor

Could use a weapon tater, IGN is Dropboar. Just got Drakgoon off the oven and it seems like a potential potatoable gun, still need to try it out first.

I also asked Gitro for his fashion pack above though, so feel free to give this to someone else if there are takers!

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Gitro posted:

frame potatos please, ign Hterez

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Synthbuttrange posted:

im feeling a lot closer to this guy after listening to the heist intros way too many times now
more like

Dry Hump
Sep 14, 2013
Just wanted to thank alphabettitouretti for the riven slots!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Psion posted:

Imperator Vandal is extremely good

I'm surprised at how fast it tears up the legs. I actually dumped a forma in the thing so I could get through the shields down phases even faster. The price is going up on .market so I'm selling my stockpiled parts in a couple days.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Gitro posted:

Keeping it simple so

Fashionframe: Smoke color palette

IGN: Chefbot

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Johnny Joestar posted:

They should give us ATLA style void bending martial arts. We even have five schools based on the classical Chinese elements. It's right there!!!!

:argh:

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

that's as cute as it gets

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
Got my forma; thank you very much!

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
Thanks Ten_Pound_Terry/Gitro for my catalysts and forma bundle. :thumbsup:

Gitro
May 29, 2013

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Fashionframe: Smoke color palette

IGN: Chefbot

You were number twelve but I didn't count so youre actually lucky last!

Someone probably got an ocell instead of a reactor but I'm pretty sure I only did that once and fixed it.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

ughhhh posted:

Noggles

Orokin Catalyst/Reactor

I can't pass up free Forma IGN Nastrado

Thanks

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

The Skeleton King posted:

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Death Panel Czar
Apr 1, 2012

Too dangerous for a full sensory injection... That level of shitposting means they're almost non-human!
Hell is being in the same living room as another person playing the game, hearing this coming from both machines, slightly out of time with itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Synthbuttrange posted:

nooooo index disallows gear, so no index archguns!

Index has been brutally murdered by Profit Taker anyway.