Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

:hmbol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Show Tuvix's score you coward

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Danaru posted:

Show Tuvix's score you coward

I actually can't as I'm on my phone and it cuts off the grey box on Tuvix's side.

He's 96% neutral though.

If I was at home I'd try to get a screenshot of where Janeway tells him she's going to kill him and splice photos to show both of their emotions.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Program needs some work. Contempt and Disgust should be through the roof.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Someone do the Disco characters and see if they all score 1.00000 on Contempt

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
You know I'm actually genuinely shocked Kira and O'Brien never became better friends considering they both fought Cardassians

Oh god oh wait there was that weird romance subplot for like three episodes abort abort cancel :gonk:

E: sorry I'm drunk and still watching DS9 I'm prolly gonna be making a bunch of white noise posts :ohdear:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:lol:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Danaru posted:

You know I'm actually genuinely shocked Kira and O'Brien never became better friends considering they both fought Cardassians

Oh god oh wait there was that weird romance subplot for like three episodes abort abort cancel :gonk:

E: sorry I'm drunk and still watching DS9 I'm prolly gonna be making a bunch of white noise posts :ohdear:

watching ds9 while drinking/smoking has been my main hobby for the last 3 months or so so :justpost:

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
I watch this poo poo stone cold sober. Help me.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

White noise posts is the entirety of every Star Trek thread on the internet.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

"Okay, now can you do Lincoln?"

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
I’m about done with the TNG episode where the historian from the future comes to visit but he’s really from the past but I want to point out Worf said the greatest advancement in the past 200 years was phasers. He said there were no phasers in the 22nd century. Enterprise is a loving lie.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

PenisMonkey posted:

I’m about done with the TNG episode where the historian from the future comes to visit but he’s really from the past but I want to point out Worf said the greatest advancement in the past 200 years was phasers. He said there were no phasers in the 22nd century. Enterprise is a loving lie.

They had phase pistols, totally different

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Nah it was just bad writers

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
ENT's """""""""""""PHASE PISTOLS""""""""""""" sucked so much loving rear end that I don't blame them for not mentioning them in the history books. Ooh fuckin' Hull Plating just magnet the loving hull guh huh I'm archer huhdhduhduhdhudhuhhh stupid bitch

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
JUST MAGNET THE loving HULL gently caress YOU SHUT THE gently caress UP OOPS THE HULL RUPTURED HOW DID THIS HAPPEN DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"Alright, first off how was your shuttle ride?"
"So-so."
"Did you get a tour of the ship?"
"Yeah it was fine."
"Well I'm sure you'll be excited to be heading up the exolonguistics department!"
"Sounds fine."
"It's your first command role, is it not?"
*Shrug* "Looks like."
"Well, I guess we'll wrap up if you don't have any more questions...?"
*Blank stare*
"Alright! Well we have to ask this, but would you prefer a trouser or skirt as your uniform?"
"Don't care."

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Pure. Joy.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Happiness is a dune buggy and not giving a gently caress about the Prime Directive

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

They should really have shame as a category.

Blistex fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Dec 20, 2018

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Danaru posted:

This thing's racist as hell :mad: either that or it tried to calculate smugness and hit an integer overflow

it's too smug, it can't handle it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i just smoked a sativa strain called "romulan"

i was about to buy one called "MK ULTRA" and then the guy said "i recommend Romulan" and I thought to myself. Yes. I like Star Trek.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

and I thought to myself. Yes. I like Star Trek.
pleaee do not quote my autobiography

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

numberoneposter posted:

i just smoked a sativa strain called "romulan"

i was about to buy one called "MK ULTRA" and then the guy said "i recommend Romulan" and I thought to myself. Yes. I like Star Trek.

I've tried both of those for the same reasons

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
A local brewery had a Romulan Ale beer for a while that tasted like rear end but it was 9% alcohol so I grabbed a few while they had the license

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
i've never seen any star trek named weeds but like even if its "Purple Alien Kush" or whatever I buy it because it reminds me of that late 90s little grey alien xfiles/area51 culture and that makes me laugh

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I've had strains called Death Star and like 3 or 4 different Skywalker strains

A friend has been experimenting with cross-strains and I'm gonna bug him to call his new strain Terok Nor

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

What makes a man turn neutral?

Turns out it was a skant.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Snow Cone Capone posted:

A friend has been experimenting with cross-strains and I'm gonna bug him to call his new strain Terok Nor

Very surprised there aren't strains called IDIC or Highly Illogical or A Warrior's Kush

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Could you Gene splice some coffee in there and make Raktajino?

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Roddenberry Kush :3

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I'm pretty sure some pothead is going to try and make weed-infused coffee, so that could be the Raktajino prototype.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Tighclops posted:

Roddenberry Kush :3

Gives you a nice buzz and one hell of an infection

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Could you Gene splice

Is that slang for a three-way or going back to front?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Snow Cone Capone posted:

That also allows for a strain with inverted qualities called Empok Nor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017