Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Atlanta D, cute or too cute?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Got Damien Williams in Fish Bowl. Should I have feelings about this? What's Ware's status?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Ben Nevis posted:

Atlanta D, cute or too cute?

Defense is so hard, but their matchup this week fits the pattern of last week: Struggling offense with unreliable QB and super-human RB. They dropped 20 on AZ last week, so I like ATL.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Anyone else waiting and hoping for a miracle win via stat corrections? Yahoo hasn’t fully updated the list yet.

Bobby Cox
Nov 3, 2006

College Slice
Anyone have faith in Fournette this week? It's a good matchup against the Dolphins but it seems like the Jags were messing around with his usage last week. It's either him, Brandin Cooks, Jamaal Williams or Kalen Ballage as a replacement for Conner (the Samuels owner dropped him earlier today and I have a claim in, fingers crossed).

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

Sounds like he is. Samuels will see YOU, Silly Burrito, on Sunday!

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1075492807731757058?s=19

I need him to do well enough to help me win in another league, but not enough to help you win in the NFC South league.

Don’t you love playing in multiple leagues where you have to balance who you’re rooting for??

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

Don’t you love playing in multiple leagues where you have to balance who you’re rooting for??

No. No I do not. :colbert:

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

I need him to do well enough to help me win in another league, but not enough to help you win in the NFC South league.

Any player I'm playing against in my main league and own in another is put into that other league's starting lineup, if that sentence makes sense.

If they go off against me then I get a piece of it elsewhere at least.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Lost in my only money league (also my work league) where I scored 500 more points than anyone in the reg season.

Also, the guy I lost to still had Kareem Hunt and Emmanuel Sanders in his lineup.

Not salty. :sludgepal:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

I only need to start 1 wr to start. Debating benching Evans and Fournette.

Ppr is .5 for wrs, .75 for rbs

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Dec 19, 2018

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Silly Burrito posted:

This is why you just hate everyone even they are on any team you have.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Alfalfa posted:

This is why you just hate everyone even they are on any team you have.

Ah, an Eagles fan I see

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

if on Saturday I drop Gronk and David Johnson, who are both on my bench anyway, then I can finish the season with ZERO players I drafted... and win my league at the same time!

Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you’ll never go wrong.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Fast Luck posted:

cool, gonna start Samuels and drop Cam for Josh Allen.

if on Saturday I drop Gronk and David Johnson, who are both on my bench anyway, then I can finish the season with ZERO players I drafted... and win my league at the same time!

Let me tell you a story about a man who dropped Derrick Henry two months ago then watched in horror as his former player was picked up and played against him in the semifinals.

It does not end well.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Gronk is playing injured again, as a Pats fan who has seen this song and dance before.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Silly Burrito posted:

Let me tell you a story about a man who dropped Derrick Henry two months ago then watched in horror as his former player was picked up and played against him in the semifinals.

It does not end well.

Yes but this time if he drops on Saturday, they will be waiver adds that won’t clear until Wednesday.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

If Julio really is questionable/out this weekend (RIP my team that also has OBJ) does Mohamed Sanu @ CAR start looking viable?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Koopa Kid posted:

If Julio really is questionable/out this weekend (RIP my team that also has OBJ) does Mohamed Sanu @ CAR start looking viable?

If he is out, which I don't think he will be as he gets Wednesdays off, Mo Sanu would be a solid fill in.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Since I'm so horny for stat corrections I need to share Zeek's fumble is being changed to a fumble, and then a recovery by Zeek himself, so no loss of points(depending on your leagues scoring). Zeek owners rejoice. Colts defense havers in close matchups, beware. IDPers need to be aware Sheard isn't getting the fumble recovery.

Christmas comes early for many people tomorrow morning.

Edit: the changes are live now on Yahoo! and I still lost by 1.15pts. RIP

decypher fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Dec 20, 2018

ChuckBTY
Feb 14, 2012
Anybody else wake up to ESPN leagues that had last weeks scores all messed up or is it just me? (example: I went from winning 99-97 to losing 7-9....that's right Seven to Nine, not a typo)

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

ChuckBTY posted:

Anybody else wake up to ESPN leagues that had last weeks scores all messed up or is it just me? (example: I went from winning 99-97 to losing 7-9....that's right Seven to Nine, not a typo)

Yup. I beat my opponent 8 to -2 :smug:

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Spoeank posted:

who can pinpoint the exact moment I acquired Aaron Donald

Round 2: When did Goff join my team?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

on the bored wop posted:

Goddamn fantasy football is a fickle bitch.

Speaking of which, Josh Gordon is gone again
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1075761886954749953

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Never change, Josh.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

on the bored wop posted:

I assume the same week as I dropped Luck for him

(5)

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Oh josh you rascal

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Inspector_666 posted:

I assume the same week as I dropped Luck for him

(5)

It was week 12. I wish I'd gotten those useful week 7-11 scores out of him but instead he was an immediate pumpkin :argh:

WaveLength
Nov 22, 2006

Feel the beat
Who would you roll with here as WR2 and 3 after Thielen? Losing Boyd hurts. 0.5PPR

DaeSean Hamilton @ Oak
Jordy vs Den
Demaryius @ Phi
Tyrell Williams v Bal

I'm leaning Hamilton and Jordy since Im concerned with floor over ceiling, but Demaryius has the juicy matchup

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
So my receivers are looking good in my 10 teamer where i need to start 3

Boyd
Gordon
Jeffrey

I picked up robby anderson thankfully to replace boyd but now i need to scrape the bottom of the barrel for someone else lol.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I picked up Chris Hogan myself.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Koopa Kid posted:

Doesn't Julio always sit out Wednesday practices?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Koopa Kid posted:

Literally ignore all Wednesday practice reports. Julio is fine.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Didn't see this coming.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The Giants traded Snacks Harrison to the Lions and after that have given up the following "rushing attempts / yards" lines to opposing RBs:

Week 8 - Adrian Peterson 26/149
Week 9 - Bye
Week 10 - Matt Breida 17/101 with 31 yards receiving
Week 11 - Peyton Barber (!) 18/106 (his only 100 yard rushing game)
Week 12 - Josh Adams 22/84
Week 13 - Jordan Howard 16/76 PLUS
Week 13 still - Tarik Cohen 8/30 with 156 yards receiving
Week 14 - nothing actually, Adrian Peterson went 10 times for 16 yards
Week 15 - Derrick Henry 33/170

Starting Marlon Mack is so tempting...

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Dec 20, 2018

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

You should with confidence. They got their star center back last week and it showed.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Must-Start-Marlon

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Everyone is dying. Championship week played exclusively with RB2s and WR3s and lower.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Marlon Mack is going to be a top ten running back this week

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I'm starting Chubb Mixon and Dalvin over him in ppr and i feel like he's gonna have a huge game but not sure I can justify benching any of those guys in his favor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm starting him as my flex, under CMC and Kamara and over Alshon or TY (If he doesn't play)