Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

Normally I would never drink wine in anything other than its proper glass, but all my wine glasses are packed for the move and everything is a mess and terrible. At least the wine isn't. My boss came through on a decent, if not great, bottle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

nice.

my secret Santa got me silly putty (not pictured)

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Am alive. Surgery was rough.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Alive, though!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Teagan posted:

Hooray! Ice chips on me!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Teagan posted:

I'm glad to see you posting!!!!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I haven't updated FB yet, don't trust my brain yet.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Teagan posted:

I haven't updated FB yet, don't trust my brain yet.

Good good. Get better

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Teagan posted:

Hooray! Get better!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Teagan posted:

Glad you're still here!

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Teagan posted:

Get well soon!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I hope for a speedy recovery! Rest!

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005
Can I post pictured of my hobbies here? maybe a selfie later.

I make knives!
https://imgur.com/gallery/SUjEAYa

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

r00tn00b posted:

I make knives!

That's good, but is it made out of smoke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUCEMjhsvaU

That's a very nice knife you've made!

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 02:21 on Dec 20, 2018

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

Teagan posted:

💜

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Spoke too soon. Just got back from the er. Went into shock. And one of the incisions had leaked and smeared blood all over my torso. I am patched up and hopped up on opiates again. So. Tired. This has all been a bit much.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

How DARE YOU take what is rightfully Mermaid Shelly's.

Harsh, but fair (I’ve been here too long that I actually remember Mermaid Shelly).

I’m a divemaster and go to the freshwater springs in north-central Florida at least once a year. These signs are fairly common, posted at the entrances to caves. I don’t go into the caves (that’s for people hate having money and being alive), but I’ll go up to the entrance and snap a pic or two.

I’m certified as a digital underwater photo instructor, so I’ve got a few hundred other pics and a bunch of videos I might post at some point.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Teagan posted:

Spoke too soon. Just got back from the er. Went into shock. And one of the incisions had leaked and smeared blood all over my torso. I am patched up and hopped up on opiates again. So. Tired. This has all been a bit much.

Get whatever rest you can!

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
I wore a suit two nights in a row! Company holiday party followed by playing in a local wind symphony concert.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

Teagan posted:

oh poo poo! get some rest, we'll be here when you get back

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Teagan posted:

Oh, no! Take care! We're all rooting for you! :love:

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Oh, no! Take care! We're all rooting for you! :love:

Definitely an empty quote

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Take care of yourself and don't try to be tough!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

r00tn00b posted:

I make knives!
That's super cool!! Is that your first or have you been into this for a while?

Picnic Princess posted:

Take care of yourself and don't try to be tough!
I don't think she cant help her toughness 💕
Get well REALLY REALLY FAST, Teagan :h:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I don't think she cant help her toughness 💕
Get well REALLY REALLY FAST, Teagan :h:

Feel better soon :ohdear:

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

That's super cool!! Is that your first or have you been into this for a while?

that was my 4th knife, I have made 6 total and only broken one!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

I hope you're doing OK today, T!

got some second day frizz going on but it was worth it to not have to spend an hour washing and styling my hair

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

All the kittens and hugs, T! Message me if you need a thing.

Tribe is closed so I get to wear my PJs to work.

Dank AF just got a '86 Fiero for Xmas, I'll post that later when I actually have time at home that's not spent doing holiday poo poo.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Scathach posted:

Dank AF just got a '86 Fiero for Xmas, I'll post that later when I actually have time at home that's not spent doing holiday poo poo.

Wowz. I would have thought all of those would be totalled by teenaged dipshits by this point. Knowing nothing about these cars, other than they seemed to be owned by the kind of dude in highschool who would regularly get in roll over incidents, I imagine an intact specimen to be quite a rare thing.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Confession time: we have 3 Fieros including an 88 GT.

My husband has a thing for them obviously. Not currently doing anything, they're being saved as future projects.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Scathach posted:

Thanks dear! I love your shirt SO much.

I am having tea with my mum, able to sit up for a while. Watching Beauty and The Beast while my father is away. :)

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Thanks! And seriously if you need a thing you know where I am (on my phone. Always.) This seems like the perfect tea day ❤

Yeah I was kinda shocked the Fiero isn't only intact, but the interior has like one rip and doesn't smell like anything weird.

We ended up trading the bus for it. A guy and his wife were about to be homeless and offered one of their two Fieros, so why the hell not? We aren't using the bus and honestly her whole purpose was to be a house for someone. The Helios line was always supposed to be a last-ditch effort against being on the streets and always seemed to find people when they need it. So, I'll get a nicer bus at some point when we have room for one.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 20:20 on Dec 20, 2018

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Scathach posted:

God I miss having blue hair :saddowns:

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Teagan posted:

Thanks dear! I love your shirt SO much.

I am having tea with my mum, able to sit up for a while. Watching Beauty and The Beast while my father is away. :)

Is it the original cartoon or the Emma Watson live action? Cause there's just something about the live action one that's amazing

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

The live action, really enjoyed it!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

It's not perfect, but I love that movie :allears:

Doesn't hurt that I love both Emma and Dan Stevens, admittedly.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

It's not perfect, but I love that movie :allears:

Doesn't hurt that I love both Emma and Dan Stevens, admittedly.

Again. Empty quoting because you are Objectively Correct. I honestly like it better than the original cartoon.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
I prefer the cartoon by about a factor of two, but I respect your opinion and am always willing to watch the live action one wherever it shows up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

No one.....x ...like,Gaston, trlalalalaala. I am high again, but in a,real bed. And typing nonsense at goons. Have a very happy Friday my darling goons!