Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

So i just finished Chimera Prologue

will lotus ever come back? am i stuck with hologram lotus and doppelganger ghost forever?

Why do I actually care about the story in a game about dressing up ninja dolls and collecting cat cum.

ughhhh fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Dec 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

ughhhh posted:

will lotus ever come back? am i stuck with hologram lotus and doppelganger ghost forever?

Maybe.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

OrangéJéllo posted:

holy poo poo free cum yes plz

ign: draugalen
This is the real tennobaum gift right here

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.

ughhhh posted:

Raged, Dropbear, Seditiar, funkmeister, Baba Yaga Fanboy

your stuff will come in tonight from my ign VivaElMacho

THANKS
time to get Chroma ready for orbmom

e:
Warframe: all I want for Christmas is a cat cum shower

[I don't need any, just love this bizarre game]

funkmeister fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Dec 20, 2018

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Inzombiac posted:

IGN Fravash.

OrangéJéllo posted:

ign: draugalen

ughhhh posted:

ing VivaElMacho

Stink Terios posted:

ign: stinkterios

Sazabi posted:

my IGN better fuckin be Sazabi cuz i didnt post it

Kyrosiris posted:

IGN: Kyrosiris
piping hot catloads coming your way after I get off work

e: catcum delivered to all but Sazabi. if you didnt get it I probably hosed up, just let me know

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Dec 21, 2018

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Bless <3

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Broose posted:

I fukkin HATE plat. So like I'm gonna give poo poo away.

100 plat worth of stuff for 10 people. Take your choice of slots, potatos, formas, hell if you wanna be THAT person I'll even send you exilus slot things.

I'd like to give to the needy and not the well off, but I'm not gonna be doing background checks, so unless I know you are player that is particularly well off(sorry Tallgeese) I'll leave it to yourselves to not be a douche and take gifts from the needy.

Just quote this post with your in-game name and a list of poo poo that adds up to roughly 100 +/- 10 plat and I'll try to send it out before Christmas.

I can't count, did you get 10 yet? If not, Could I please snag 2 packs of forma and a catalyst? Finally got a primary that needs to be extremely stupid. IGN Olagoob

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

3 days until rhino. praying no junctions require me to craft some dumb thing in the meantime :pray:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Awesome! posted:

3 days until rhino. praying no junctions require me to craft some dumb thing in the meantime :pray:

Why not? crafting additional stuff at the same time isnt a problem

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i really wish the toroid farm wasn't halfway miserable

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Awesome! posted:

Oh man, I thought you could only craft one thing at a time too. Noottttttttt truuuuuueeee.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

ShutteredIn posted:

Oh man, I thought you could only craft one thing at a time too. Noottttttttt truuuuuueeee.

Wow, I am very sorry for you

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

holy fuuuuck

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

thank god i learned this 1 week in and not like 3 months in

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

That's fine, I had no idea that your pet incubator machine had an upgrade for 8 months of playing. I finally got it after I had already made every animal. :suicide:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

if you're crafting up precursor materials you can have like 30 items building at the same time :V yaaay minerals

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Well, thanks to that Discord Nitro thing I have a bit of plat I can use to spread some more cat jizz cheer to everyone.

I have three lots of 10x Kavat Genetic Code up for grabs so just quote this with your in game name and I'll shoot the load of jizz to the first three people to respond.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Spudd posted:

That's fine, I had no idea that your pet incubator machine had an upgrade for 8 months of playing. I finally got it after I had already made every animal. :suicide:

Wait what

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Upgrade Effects:

Stasis Recovery now Instant.
Stasis Recovery now free.
DNA stabilizers cost reduction from Credits64‍ 75,000 to Credits64‍ 5,000.
Egg incubation reduced by a day.
After the upgrade segment is installed, the daily DNA degradation rate is reduced from 10% to 5%.

Vahtooch
Sep 18, 2009

What is this [S T A N D] going to do? Once its crossed through the barrier, what's it going to do? When it comes in here, and reads my [P O S T S], what's it going to do to me?

Mercurius posted:

Well, thanks to that Discord Nitro thing I have a bit of plat I can use to spread some more cat jizz cheer to everyone.

I have three lots of 10x Kavat Genetic Code up for grabs so just quote this with your in game name and I'll shoot the load of jizz to the first three people to respond.

Spray it all over me daddy.

Ign vahtooch

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Upgrade Effects:

Stasis Recovery now Instant.
Stasis Recovery now free.
DNA stabilizers cost reduction from Credits64‍ 75,000 to Credits64‍ 5,000.
Egg incubation reduced by a day.
After the upgrade segment is installed, the daily DNA degradation rate is reduced from 10% to 5%.

Guess its time to put my dogs in stasis for 8 months!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Awesome! posted:

thank god i learned this 1 week in and not like 3 months in

lol (that was me when I started playing)

in my defense the foundry looks really small.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

RE: dumb realizations

I played this game briefly way back when it first came out. Thought I'd give it another shot a few weeks ago. Couldn't remember what the gently caress was even going on and I didn't put much time in before so I'll just make a new account and start fresh and play the tutorials and poo poo.

Looked at my old account yesterday just to see if there was anything valuable and realized I had Excalibur Prime but now I've put three weeks into this new account :negative:

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't
https://twitter.com/mashed/status/1075814574505517058

Chairman Pow!
Apr 23, 2010

Mercurius posted:

Those bastards have been eluding me, I would love some cat IGN ChairmanPow

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

BrightWing posted:

Guess its time to put my dogs in stasis for 8 months!

no they were saying it took them 8 months to find that out. the segment is something you can get the blueprint for from the market iirc

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Soiled Meat

ughhhh posted:

Why do I actually care about the story in a game about dressing up ninja dolls and collecting cat cum.

Little duck is actually Lotus.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Soiled Meat
I'm missing out on the orb rush since I'm on vacation and the potato here can't run it at more than 5fps.

Is it good?

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Lladre posted:

hell of a mid-life crisis

Lladre posted:

I'm missing out on the orb rush since I'm on vacation and the potato here can't run it at more than 5fps.

Is it good?

no

it's a trash pile of invuln phases and constant knockdowns

they're still working on it (for example, at release the cutscenes before the orb mission were unskippable :laffo:) but i doubt they're going to change any of the core things that are wrong with it as a boss fight

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Dec 21, 2018

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Lladre posted:

WHAT. THE. BALLS.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The Orb fight is similar to the Eidolon except of regular gun vs void beam and vomvalysts, you have regular gun vs archgun and summoned corpus. Plus a pinch of void.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Oh cool a glyph of Normal Nef Anyo!

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
drat but does Mesa Prime have some great polarities. Except for her Aura. It's set for Steel Charge/Rifle Amp, even though she...has a bonus to not using melee and is focused on secondaries. Cool. May be an aura I'm missing to make that not seem weird.

I actually took the time to open the Exilus slot just because I had so many points left over after slotting in all my mods that it felt weird.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Flytrap posted:

drat but does Mesa Prime have some great polarities. Except for her Aura. It's set for Steel Charge/Rifle Amp, even though she...has a bonus to not using melee and is focused on secondaries. Cool. May be an aura I'm missing to make that not seem weird.

I actually took the time to open the Exilus slot just because I had so many points left over after slotting in all my mods that it felt weird.
Isn't Pistol Amp on that polarity too?

I mean, first drat thing I did was forma it to -, but

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Wish that design was available on a K-Drive. That'd be sick.

And yeah, that V is probably for Pistol Amp.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

wish the kdrive scrawls were also glyphs

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
Real quick, what's the armor/attachment that makes it look like you've got a Dr. Who portal on your tummy?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thats one of the nova prime access symbols. Verlorum Prime Sigil

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Sorry, but my heart belongs to cookie Nef.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Mercurius posted:

Tiny Chalupa if its still available

I need the cat juices!!!