Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The man who was elected to be the president of the United States literally believes that people are being smuggled across the border by actual, literal coyotes, as in feral canines.

Holy poo poo, he really does, hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahh. Tomorrow is going to be great!!!! This week has been fantastic!!!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Stink Billyums posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_the_United_States#Current_Cabinet_and_Cabinet-rank_officials

CIA director
vulture capitalist put in charge of treasury
quit
AG hot tub scammer
quit
governor of georgia
billionaire vulture capitalist put in charge of commerce
DA who let epstein off the hook
healthcare lobbyist put in charge of healthcare
ben carson lol
mitch mcconnell's wife and daughter of shipping billionaire put in charge of transportation
forgot the name of the department he's in charge of
wife of billionaire, wants to dismantle the education system, put in charge of education system
pro-confederacy bureaucrat
we need wall

let's see how much lower that bar can go

You forgot wife of WWE owner

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I want a time machine to travel back to show Thomas Jefferson and the crew tweets and videos of this moron.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Trump saw the Brexit chuds happily sailing into the iceberg this week and said "hold my piss"

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

Avirosb posted:

Wow.

Good thing ISIS doesn't actually exit.

*shrug*

Sadly, GOP and CHUDS likely see a silver lining in this though.

When whatever group that happens to succeed ISIS, (and poo poo/bad rain happens and they take credit for it) GOP/CHUDS will have endless ammunition & misdirection to create excuse after excuse about how the Dems are powerless to fight terrorism, "cuz you libtards didn't finish the jerb, a-hyuk!"

Um, no, it's you dipshits having zero ideas (or fucks to give) about how to actually stop terrorism.

I mean, US has been poo poo at foreign policy via occupying foreign lands with our forces (and typically leaving them piles of rubble, or worse when forces withdraw) for decades now.

Oh well, I suppose that's the GOP/CHUDS interpretation of playing the long game, might as well have zero loving chance of stopping the military industrial complex, by gum.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This has been the best Inferstructure Week ever!

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

super macho dude posted:

ive been completely out of the loop for the past 48 hours, whatd i miss?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

super macho dude posted:

There's one more day before everyone goes on Christmas vacation and Trump has two solid weeks to just fart around Maralago tweeting and filling his diap.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

jobson groeth posted:

It turns out Trump thinks the coyotes that smuggle people across the border are literal coyotes.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1075864435254812674

First off. :lol: that he actually thinks coyotes are funneling people over...

Second off: Says, "Any funds that measure the government must include border security" then adds "has to" in some weird ASMR type way. I can't stop listening to this poo poo bag say that line. Go to 1:33 of the Trump speech. His speech ticks are just so loving weird and creepy.

Also apparently the Dems winning the House has caused all of his irrationality since the mid-term. Honestly would have loved to see what would have happened if somehow the Dems took the Senate as well. Would he even still be in office? Or does he just not know right now the Senate has to essentially convict him for his impeachment?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Hey guys, I'm really going to miss the lols with you all when I get sent to gitmo for calling Trump a traitor everyday.

Anyhow, man he's a loving idiot.

Well, you'll be in some pretty drat good company then, my friend :glomp:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/a839gi/general_jim_mattis_will_be_retiring_with?sort=confidence

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I was just thinking. Imagine meeting Donald J Trump as a woman at some point and going, "Yes, I would like to go on dates with this man." and then you just keep doing it and then you decide you want to marry him. I don't even care about the money here. You'd have to spend every single day directly interacting with Donald J Trump and doing things like agreeing to have sex with him for the foreseeable future. EW. Melania is a gross imbecile.

e: When did he start doing the anus-mouth? Looking at old videos, he still had a tiny baby sized mouth but he didn't go full-anus. Why full-anus?

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Dec 21, 2018

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

LifeSunDeath posted:

what was that java script to just fully block certain chud users from showing up? lol

tampermonkey extension + https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/25604-something-awful-true-ignore

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

They're tying themselves in knots trying to spin this as good

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Thank you kindly.

Sick I got it working!

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 21, 2018

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

The tampermonkey script doesn't stop brilliant Einsteins in here from constantly quoting them to argue over The Wire for like 17 pages, though.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Catastrophe posted:

The tampermonkey script doesn't stop brilliant Einsteins in here from constantly quoting them to argue over The Wire for like 17 pages, though.

Look, I was excited, have you seen the show? It's awesome and will change your life.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LifeSunDeath posted:

Look, I was excited, have you seen the show? It's awesome and will change your life.

It's just TV.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Addamere posted:

It's just TV.

Nah, it's HBO.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/tictoc/status/1075900248059334656

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1075908262774489090

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

That's some spicy Pelosi. Ai ai ai.
Queue Turpm tweeting NO ACSHUALLY THE DEMS ARE SHUTTING DOWN, I WAS ALWAYS GOING TO CALL IT A PELOSI SHUT DOWN!

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Love 2 purchase new fighting equipment

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Catastrophe posted:

Take the nuclear response, just keep ignoring until the entire thread is a dead wasteland of hidden posts with only the occasional A Fancy Hat pseudotweet poking through the rubble.

Killer_B
May 23, 2005

Uh?

His bloated rear end was going to golf comfortably anyway.

lol at Donal Turnp, our own shitbrained retiree invalid, who is also President of the United States of America.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Pretty disappointed that Mattis didn’t knifehand the gently caress out of the fat tub of orange.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

there's a couple in front of me on the train and the lady said 'isn't Hilary still Speaker of the House? why's she stepping down' and my palm literally went thru the pack of my skull

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Binary Badger posted:

there's a couple in front of me on the train and the lady said 'isn't Hilary still Speaker of the House? why's she stepping down' and my palm literally went thru the pack of my skull

Lol

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Binary Badger posted:

She's LOCKED UP!

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

https://youtu.be/sGUNPMPrxvA

Idiocracy seems less mentally challenged by comparison.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

what happens when we bring are troops home? we train them for life after war and reallocate..... oh lol no they’re going to our Southern border for a decade to get some big truck loans and stare longing at fast food they can’t get. #occupythesouth

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Haha! Nice one! Nice try with the parody account clones!

*notices blue checkmark*

Wait... What?

*checks account, sees other genuine Trump tweets*

:stare:

But... Why?

:psyduck:

The inmates are officially running the asylum now. :stonklol:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

republican congresspeople are going on the record to say swears and/or just laugh hysterically, in reaction to the actions of a republican president

what a time to be alive lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/willsommer/status/1075924847493042179

quote:

The fundraising page doesn’t mention Kolfage’s most recent business venture, a Facebook page titled Right Wing News and a ring of affiliate sites that frequently trafficked in conspiracy theories. In October, Right Wing News was pulled down by Facebook in a sweep of more than 559 pages that the company said were “using fake accounts… to drive traffic to their websites” or “were ad farms using Facebook to mislead people into thinking that they were forums for legitimate political debate.”
Days after the pulldown, Kolfage created a group called Fight4FreeSpeech, which accepts donations, and is also not referenced in the GoFundMe

Kolfage told NBC News he didn’t want to mention Right Wing News or Fight4FreeSpeech because he “didn’t want it to be a distraction.”

“I don’t wanna mix the two. That shouldn’t be the focus. My personal issues have nothing to do with building the wall,” he said.

The sites often trafficked in false, inflammatory and racist content, including headlines like “Obnoxious Black People Lose Their Minds When Victoria Secret Models Say This 1 Word On Live Video” and “Trump Just Released Embarrassing Vids Of Obama’s Muslim Friends That He Never Wanted Seen.”

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lol trump is still president

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Idiocracy seems less mentally challenged by comparison.

Don't worry. Dungo Turnip is the strongest and smartest president we've ever had an will sort this all out.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Trump: "the idiots in fly-over states will love this"

The idiots in fly-over states: "we love this"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/1075920007148781568
https://mobile.twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/1075569758404296704
https://mobile.twitter.com/LibertyHangout/status/1071795204854898690
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheChatoff/status/1067097953767059456

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Mom come quick, Alex chatoff his balls!!!