Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

:lol:

I love our president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Retro42 posted:

The idiot grew up in a bubble of money and privilege. He’s developmentally closer to a child athan an adult.

Trump said that when he looks in the mirror, he sees a 10 year old.

He said it a few years ago though, so he might be early 20s now.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

Tayter Swift posted:

Second, couldn't you just, like, wrap a chain around a slat, hook the ends to an F-150 and pull the slat down

Nah, we are certainly capable of building a bunch of huge spikes that aren't easy to cut through or pull down. It's still immeasurably stupid, but just not for reasons like this.

Honestly, the only objections to THE WALL ever should be that it's immoral, stupid, and fails to address even the imaginary problems with border security that Republicans believe exist. Never engage on technicalities, you just end up fighting on their turf.

Mercury Ballistic
Nov 14, 2005

not gun related
Someone is chilling at the top of the national Christmas tree.
https://wtop.com/dc/2018/12/a-man-has-climbed-the-national-christmas-tree-and-is-refusing-to-get-down/

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I hope the FBI is keeping tabs on Phi230 just in case he’s buying tons of fertilizer.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Someone did this in Seattle's city christmas tree a few years back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_in_Tree

Talk of the town for weeks.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
We need to crowdsource a screenplay about a plucky first lady finding forbidden romance after 40 and the true meaning of Christmas when circumstances conspire to put her at a fabulous beach resort away from the clutches of her domineering husband.

I had two offers from Hallmark come in while I was thinking about this.

Harpsychord
Jan 13, 2008

That angle makes him look a lot smaller.

Perfect.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Too bad she's not in charge of more than a couple of SS agents and a minivan these days. Alas, we could fume o so much more.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Instead of a wall of vertical steel bars they should make a table of horizontal steel bars so we can hold a 2,000 mile long cookout.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

We need to crowdsource a screenplay about a plucky first lady finding forbidden romance after 40 and the true meaning of Christmas when circumstances conspire to put her at a fabulous beach resort away from the clutches of her domineering husband.

I had two offers from Hallmark come in while I was thinking about this.

crowdsource nothin, this is right up Koalas March's actual professional alley

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/Sarah_Boxer/status/1076275102193537026

Danyull
Jan 16, 2011

spunkshui posted:

If the wall is steel slats its really loving easy to get over.

There are so many easy ways to use rope and quickly make an easy to climb web.

Like you can tie the rope around the slats as you move up.

Can’t we just patrol it with drones and then use cars to go arrest people?

We could use it to train our air-force.

Uhh coyotes can't tie knots you loving idiot they don't even have hands.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Lol Whitaker getting roped into the obstruction conspiracy (the legal type, not the Alex Jones type).

Also "articles he said he read" instead of "articles he read" :discourse:

Caros
May 14, 2008

If there is one thing Trump hates, it is properly rosy cheeks.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

How can the president not know a single thing that is correct?

Hutzpah
Nov 6, 2009
Fun Shoe

He looks a bit pale to be rouged

heyitsamanda
Jul 17, 2018

I mean, it's one banana Michael, what could it cost? 10 dollars?
"Going rouge".

Obviously a simple typo, but for some reason made me laugh. Like I could see that being the internal white house code word for when someone on Fox & Friends disagrees with the President and his aids are anticipating a Category 5 tantrum.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

"The previously unreported discussions between Trump and Whitaker described by multiple sources familiar with the matter underscore the extent to which the President firmly believes the attorney general of the United States should serve as his personal protector."

I am aghast. Aghast I tells ye!

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Haven't been following the news, is America cancelled yet?

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

The man make a shutdown

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

osker posted:

Have you never seen a secant pile wall?

Does my shitwallposting really seem that informed

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
edit: beaten like a drum

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

kidkissinger posted:

America was cancelled a few years ago. We're in the lovely Netflix pick-up season and all the writers are doing coke 24/7.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Please tell me that's not a typo and he actually said "rouge".

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Every time, these photo ops are so loving stupid, goddamn. And that is literally a blank piece of loving paper, I think this week finally broke my brain.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

There isn't a regional conflict Hillary doesn't want our hands in. She really lusts for blood.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

kidkissinger posted:

we’ve been on america the fan fiction for w while now

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I was really hoping that the Senate republicans would nuke the filibuster for Dear Leader's wall. Too bad.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Radish posted:

There isn't a regional conflict Hillary doesn't want our hands in. She really lusts for blood.

all the pizzagate stuff is fake except for hillary drinking the blood of children that's probably true. Not for any satanic reason, she just likes it.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

mcmagic posted:

I was really hoping that the Senate republicans would nuke the filibuster for Dear Leader's wall. Too bad.

Cause you’re a doofus, yeah

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

zenguitarman posted:

Every time, these photo ops are so loving stupid, goddamn. And that is literally a blank piece of loving paper, I think this week finally broke my brain.

its because he is so loving empty and nonphotogenic as a person. like at least with the rest of the modern presidents, you could get some good shots. with trump, he always looks like hammared poo poo at best.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

enraged_camel posted:

So the media is calling this a "partial" shutdown.

Is there such a thing as a "full" shutdown? If not, why the adjective?

DoD and VA were already funded through October 2019 in a separate bill this year, and between that and the departments that are self-funding that’s about 75% of the executive branch’s payroll.

ICE isn’t funded, parks department isn’t funded, and the IRS is only partially funded. Hope you weren’t relying on tax returns before March!

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

mcmagic posted:

This is also what Trump was hoping so, uh, enjoy that common link between you.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Saxophone posted:

“Own the Dems by giving Trump exactly what he wants”

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Saxophone posted:

The filibuster is bad and shouldn't exist. That is true no matter what Trump wants.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Please god tell me he actually said going "rouge" :allears:

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

How can you fly a 747 that low off the ground??!?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Mensch-lite Claude Taylor is in a twitter spat with Alan Dershowitz.

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/1076097015141097474

mcmagic posted:

The filibuster is bad and shouldn't exist. That is true no matter what Trump wants.

It's good right now.

Get rid of it in when there's a united Democratic government.

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Dec 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

mcmagic posted:

I guess McConnell is scared that a handful of Republicans are going to say "gently caress it" and vote with Dems to pass House bills.