Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

So i have

Henry playing today
Chubb at 1pm tomorrow
Gurley a game time decision at 4pm tonorrow
Damien Williams at 8pm tomorrow

Gotta start two of them. Do i start Henry today and play Gurley if he is playing tomorrow?

Start Chubb and play Damien Williams if Gurley doesn't go?

Just bench Gurley and roll with Henry and Chubb?

I guess either way i should prob play Henry today...

Just play Henry and Chubb. Avoid the Gurley risk totally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Chubb is basically must start for me this week anyway

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

What do you guys think of Kalen Ballage this week (let's say half-PPR)? Gore is out and Miami won't let Drake be lead carrier.

How would you rank him against Jaylen Samuels, Damien Williams, or whichever LA Ram is getting the start? Or flex-wise, against Calvin Ridley (if Julio is out) or Dante Pettis?

This is my last decision for a goon championship game. Basically, pick 2 (edit: 2 not 3) of the guys I just listed.

pmchem fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Dec 22, 2018

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

pmchem posted:

What do you guys think of Kalen Ballage this week (let's say half-PPR)? Gore is out and Miami won't let Drake be lead carrier.

How would you rank him against Jaylen Samuels, Damien Williams, or whichever LA Ram is getting the start? Or flex-wise, against Calvin Ridley (if Julio is out) or Dante Pettis?

This is my last decision for a goon championship game. Basically, pick 2 (edit: 2 not 3) of the guys I just listed.

I would start Williams and Samuels since it looks like both the top dudes there are out

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Can I get another set of eyes on my two Championship teams? I think I've got the right lineups, but would appreciate any other opinions

ESPN 0 PPR
QB: Brees v Pit
RB: Gordon v Bal
RB: Mack v NYG
WR: Hill @ Sea
WR: Jones @ Car
RB/WR: Samuels @NO
SFlex: Luck v NYG
TE: Brate @Dal
K: Zuerlein @Ari
DST: Titans v Wsh

Bench
JuJu @NO
Ingram v Pit
Sutton @ Oak
Anderson @Ari
Jeffrey v Hou

Yahoo 0 PPR
QB: Wilson v KC
QB: Trubisky @SF
RB: McCaffrey v Atl
RB: Lindsay @ Oak
WR: Hopkins @Phi
WR: Allen v Bal
WR: Anderson v GB
Flex: D Williams @ Sea
TE: Samuels @NO
K: Maher v TB

Bench
Fournette @Mia
CJ Anderson @Ari
Landry v Cin
Humphries @ Dal
Kittle v Chi
Josh Allen @ NE

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Azhais posted:

Eagerly awaiting news that Spoeank forgot there were games on Saturday

:smug:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Kloaked00 posted:

Can I get another set of eyes on my two Championship teams? I think I've got the right lineups, but would appreciate any other opinions

ESPN 0 PPR
QB: Brees v Pit
RB: Gordon v Bal
RB: Mack v NYG
WR: Hill @ Sea
WR: Jones @ Car
RB/WR: Samuels @NO
SFlex: Luck v NYG
TE: Brate @Dal
K: Zuerlein @Ari

Bench
JuJu @NO
Ingram v Pit
Sutton @ Oak
Anderson @Ari
Jeffrey v Hou

Yahoo 0 PPR
QB: Wilson v KC
QB: Trubisky @SF
RB: McCaffrey v Atl
RB: Lindsay @ Oak
WR: Hopkins @Phi
WR: Allen v Bal
WR: Anderson v GB
Flex: D Williams @ Sea
TE: Samuels @NO
K: Maher v TB

Bench
Fournette @Mia
CJ Anderson @Ari
Landry v Cin
Humphries @ Dal
Kittle v Chi
Josh Allen @ NE

Team 1. If JuJu plays, flex him (I'm sure you already were planning on that)

Team 2 looks good to me, though depending on Allen's health, I may plug in Landry. If Allen plays and is close to 100%, you gotta roll with him.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Lamar Miller is out.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

weird Asian candy posted:

Juju on Twitter:

A lot on the line this week. The whole season comes down to this. Yes, I’m talking about the fantasy football championship round. Of course I’m playing Sunday!!! Theres no way I can let down the real ones who believed in me by drafting me!! Let’s get it!! 🏆🏆 https://t.co/6YntwS4lpD

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

This Gurley situation going to create some comedy

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

pmchem posted:

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I would start Williams and Samuels since it looks like both the top dudes there are out

Thanks, yeah. That was how I had it set, but man, not an easy call. With so many similar guys it's inevitable that somehow the call will be wrong.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

what about choosing between the two of them in .5 ppr :cenobite:

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

weird Asian candy posted:

Team 2 looks good to me, though depending on Allen's health, I may plug in Landry. If Allen plays and is close to 100%, you gotta roll with him.

Much appreciated. And yeah, I was waiting to see what happened with the injury report and JuJu, but with that tweet, all aboard the JuJu Express!!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Lamar Miller is out.

I'm very sorry for all you Miler owners, but that's awesome! My opponent in my Yahoo league has both Gurley and Miller, so if Gurley is out, her RBs are going to be Ingram and Dion Lewis

Kloaked00 fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Dec 22, 2018

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

basement jihadist posted:

what about choosing between the two of them in .5 ppr :cenobite:

Gonna say Williams just because Chiefs

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735

I'm afraid to play Keenan :(

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Miller being out means that Alfred Blue slots in as an RB1 in my league where RBs gain points for carries but lose points for yards.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Have the Texans activated Donta Foreman? Could be a pickup with Miller out

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Popero posted:

I'm afraid to play Keenan :(

I'm afraid to play him when he isn't injured.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

dkj posted:

I'm afraid to play him when he isn't injured.

Excluding his injury shortened game last week, Keenan Allen has been a top-36 WR in all games but two, a top-24 WR eight times, and a top-twelve WR 5 times.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Gonna say Williams just because Chiefs

very true, thanks

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Williams looked shift and explosive, there's a reason the Chiefs dumped Hunt so quickly.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

A hurt JuJu Smith-Schuster is probably going to produce more than Leonard Fournette, right?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Williams looked shift and explosive, there's a reason the Chiefs dumped Hunt so quickly.

Yea that's probably not the reason why they dumped him so quickly. They probably knew it would come out that he would be investigated for not 1, not 2, but 3 separate incidents. Also that there was video of one of them, if that didn't exist you can bet he'd still be on the team.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Dec 22, 2018

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Who would you pick for DST this week? Colts vs Giants, Dallas Vs Tampa, or Miami vs Jax?

I have Dallas but I think Jameis can accidentally have an awesome game and Dallas can easily make an NFC East Clownball game out if it.

I think Miami vs Jax is best because Kessler has led them to 6, 3, and 13 points in the last few games.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It must be cool to have a replacement for Keenan Allen instead of a handful of bench guys who will pit up 8-ish points every week. I'm playing Allen unless they say he accidentally washed his hands in acid and only has pointy nubs now.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Keenan Allen is active.

https://twitter.com/stephania_espn/status/1076626530338508800?s=21

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

VietCampo posted:

Yea that's probably not the reason why they dumped him so quickly. They probably knew it would come out that he would be investigated for not 1, not 2, but 3 separate incidents. Also that there was video of one of them, if that didn't exist you can bet he'd still be on the team.

Two of them were already news in the offseason. No disagreement on the rest though.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Who would you pick for DST this week? Colts vs Giants, Dallas Vs Tampa, or Miami vs Jax?

I have Dallas but I think Jameis can accidentally have an awesome game and Dallas can easily make an NFC East Clownball game out if it.

I think Miami vs Jax is best because Kessler has led them to 6, 3, and 13 points in the last few games.

I’m leaning hard on Indy this week. Even over Dallas, Miami, and Jax as options.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I wouldn't be opposed to using Luck or Ryan.

Titans are facing Washington who have no weapons and a fourth string QB.

Last one is tough.

:worship:

I had some doubt but they pulled it off, thank you based redskins

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Played against the Titans defense in the championship. Not a good start.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Thankfully Henry didn't continue his streak of insane points this week and barely got more than his projected.

Now i just need Keenan Allen to just be a decoy, sorry whoever has him.

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
Phillip Rivers vs. BAL
Josh Allen @ NE

Having some last minute doubts.

EDIT: poo poo wrong thread.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Swarmin Swedes posted:

Phillip Rivers vs. BAL
Josh Allen @ NE

Having some last minute doubts.

EDIT: poo poo wrong thread.

Rivers still

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

My team is held together with sticks and bubblegum but I made it to the championship game. I need to pick a flex. My starters are:

QB - Mayfield
RB - D. Johnson
RB - Cohen
WR - Brown
WR - Anderson
TE - Kittle

Flex options are:
Breida v CHI
Ballage v JAX
CJ Anderson @ ARI

Ballage is my pick right now. He will probably get the bulk of the carries. Breida has a really tough matchup and a bum ankle. But...Anderson is so tempting. What's really holding me back on Anderson is that Gurley could still play and Ballage plays early. If Anderson doesn't start I'm left with Breida. Blue is still on the wire but Foreman is back and Blue hasn't done much yet this season.

It probably doesn't matter because my opponent is starting an actual team:

QB - Mahomes
RB - Elliot
RB - Chubb
RB - Damien Williams
WR - Adams
WR - Evans
TE - McDonald

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
The gently caress happened to Rivers??

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Anti-Hero posted:

The gently caress happened to Rivers??

The Ravens pass rush.

Eternal Hobo
Nov 7, 2008
Who's the better QB play today, Cousins (vs Det) or Dak (vs TB)?

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Eternal Hobo posted:

Is TB still an incredibly bad defense? I’d go w/ them even though dak is suspect

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Eternal Hobo posted:

Dak

-------------

I can only play 3 of these people, please rank these rapidly-disintegrating players for me in case Julio and Hilton can't go, 0.5 PPR:

1. Julio (Q) @CAR
2. Thielen @DET
3. TY Hilton (Q) vNYG
----
4. Brandon Cooks @ARI
5. Jamaal Williams @NYJ
6. Matt Breida vCHI

This look right? I'm real concerned with Julio as he's been played as a decoy in the past but can't sit him if he plays

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Dec 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Eternal Hobo posted:

I chose to start Dak.

Bellmaker posted:

Dak

-------------

I can only play 3 of these people, please rank these rapidly-disintegrating players for me in case Julio and Hilton can't go, 0.5 PPR:

1. Julio (Q) @CAR
2. Thielen @DET
3. TY Hilton (Q) vNYG
----
4. Brandon Cooks @ARI
5. Jamaal Williams @NYJ
6. Matt Breida vCHI

This look right? I'm real concerned with Julio as he's been played as a decoy in the past but can't sit him if he plays

Yeah I think you have it right.