Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Real life is stranger than fiction, loving :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

where are the cartels when you need them

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

vaginite posted:

If I started a GoFundMe to save the stock market with the specific intent of bolstering the Trump presidency, but just pocketed all of the money, would I get in much trouble?

It might get shut down, but if you phrase it as 'priming the pump' or other flowery language for "I'm going to take this money and spend it on whatever" I wouldn't think it'd be considered fraudulent.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Cthulu Carl posted:

It might get shut down, but if you phrase it as 'priming the pump' or other flowery language for "I'm going to take this money and spend it on whatever" I wouldn't think it'd be considered fraudulent.

As long as they invest it in the stock market, it sounds like they wouldn't be misleading anyone.

Congratulations on your good idea to get rich off chuds.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
:hmbol: Donald Trump is the president of the US and the DOW dropped 600 points today.

Also, since it has been a while, I am willing to throw down for another set of emoticons from this thread (again). :hmbol: and :sadcoke: were great and worth it. I will throw in a platinum account like I did for those two. :glomp:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

llol i can already picture gofundmes to fix the stock market, to keep the government running during the shut down, to win the war on xmas and all of them hitting 10+ mil/.., loving loling @ these idiots.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

TP USA held their young Republican conference and it was something else

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPUSA/status/1077251297223630849

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1075565248843796481
https://mobile.twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1075778078096351235
https://mobile.twitter.com/abbyannpalmer/status/1075974910185488384
https://mobile.twitter.com/PollackHunter/status/1076242950504529920
https://mobile.twitter.com/stamos_tpusa/status/1077238826542739457

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Every single one of the people in those pictures looks like they're in pain

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Huge loving :lol:

https://twitter.com/BrianKolfage/status/1076994445718028289

quote:

Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee on Wednesday introduced House Resolution 7332, which would "prohibit taxpayer funds from being used to build a wall between Mexico and the United States, and for other purposes."

Currently, there are four co-sponsors: Reps. Karen Bass (D-CA), Yvette Clarke (D-NY), Marcia Fudge (D-OH) and Joaquin Castro (D-TX). 
The bill has been referred to the House Judiciary Committee and the House Homeland Security Committee. 

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
ahahaha, they're still loving pretending "Walk Away" is a real thing after the midterms

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
It would be funny if Twitter shareholders force jack(rear end) to ban drumpf to prevent him from loving up TWTR/the markets even more by his moronic tweets.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
I want that kavanuagh shirt except replace that photo of the one where he was screaming during his opening statements about how much ue loves beer and replace justice with rape

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Grape posted:

ahahaha, they're still loving pretending "Walk Away" is a real thing after the midterms

Excuse me, but the RED WAVE claimed like three seats in the Senate. THAT'S winning, my friend!

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Someone repost that thing where a Republican operative from Orange County said he thinks that some of the GOP voters they did GOTV operations on ended up voting Democrat lmao

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

VR Native American posted:

Not as good as Cardi B :/

Or Zyklon B for that matter.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1077311502615490560

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

T_D reacts to Federal Reserve and stock market

quote:

End the Fed. Print our own money. Stop bailout of the Deep State and Multinational Corporations. America First. Nothing else matters
-
So obvious globalist banksters
-
I bet the Chinese are involved too. They know that it puts pressure on trump during the trade negotiations.
-
I had an idea last night. Probably a bad one. Not sure. Create a new currency. All the bills would be about the same shape and size. Make the notes very familiar to existing federal reserve notes. The new notes would have equivalent gold, silver and copper imbedded in them somehow. Once the new bills are made and ready to roll start exchanging existing federal reserve notes for the new “gold standard currency” until its phased out. Shut down the fed and open a new bank controlled by the American people with proper oversight. Name it the New American National Standard Bank or whatever. Not sure if it would work. Thoughts?
-
Yes Trump was fooled by little Steve Mnuchin. Who is part of the deep state. We need to fire him now and replace with MAGA Treasury Secretary!
-
Anyone w a brain will know it's not Trumps fault!
-
He's getting ready to go Jackson on their asses.
-
When we started the tariffs I figured the market would take a hit and I told myself I was ready to take some losses in the name of Patriotism. Then nothing happened. In fact, the market roared.

Now that the market is correcting in such a wild fashion...seemingly based soley on the actions Jerome Powell, something stinks. How can ONE MAN have so much power?
AUDIT THE FED
-
100%...who gets killed when the market tanks? Regular folks - Trump voters - not the coastal elites, not the Rinos, not the illegals, not the young millennial xe and xers, not the ne'erdowell loafers...the democrat rainbow coalition is not affected or they do not care...people like us r killed by the market tanks...our retirements are hosed by this...I loving lost 23% since the fed started loving w the rates
-
Perhaps to “bait the wolf out” so to speak. The more the Fed chair fucks up and does things like this (eight rate hikes in 2 years), the more ammo Trump has for making sweeping changes to the Fed.

A lot of it is optics. GEOTUS is well aware of many things we are not privy to. He’s working against a media political machine and has to work carefully.

Markets can be touchy and are deeply rooted in speculation and emotion. So perhaps him knee-jerkingly firing the Fed chair during a normal trading week would have even worse ripple effects internationally.

Would be a great Christmas gift if he fires him in the next 48 hours. Sooner the better, we already took the hit again in the DJI. Damage is done, tomorrow is closed markets, get him out.
-
The damage the Fed’s causing to our country and we the people is despicable. He should be in prison.
-
My resolve for him has only solidified more over his presidency. I would legitimately take a bullet for him (hopefully I’d get to die in Melania’s arms 😍)
-
POTUS knows what he's doing. There's no way the behavior of the Fed can be a surprise to him...
-
Dems winning the house is why the market tanked. Had Republicans kept the house, businesses could have counted on tax cuts 2.0. Now, they can only count on infantile children complaining about the way other people choose to spend their money.
-
Merry Christmas you loving filthy animals, I love you!! Pray for GEOTUS and thank God he's at the helm of our Great Nation. This is the next level. He's about to go to war with The Fed. He will show the normies why The Fed exists and why they are such an insidious cancer embedded in our Great Republic.
-
He's doing this so when the stock market crashes at epic proportions he will blame the Fed therefore you can bring in audit the fed but everything is done with taxes regulation and turn the coal power plants back on and drilling for oil and gas is to set up set up for when the market does crash we don't have to bail out the bucking banks .. Lord Help us and Protect Donald J Trump...
-
This is all part of the Deep State liberal elite Fake News media plan to make us blame the President but it won't work! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! WE STAND WITH TRUMP!

Lord Jesus protect Donald J Trump

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
If twitter did ban trump, where would he go next?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Print our own money lol

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Methanar posted:

If twitter did ban trump, where would he go next?

duh, Gab

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Thou loss

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

everyone please look at the president's Big Pants

vvv

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

He looks so miserable.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Jesus, look this place up, it's incredible

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

T_D reacts to Federal Reserve and stock market

The brain damage is palpable.

quote:

My resolve for him has only solidified more over his presidency. I would legitimately take a bullet for him (hopefully I’d get to die in Melania’s arms 😍)

:fsmug:

Also, there are multiple comments about auditing the Fed. What does that even mean???

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Obsidianheart posted:

Buddy, they won't even let me 'tard it.

lmbo

Also, this. It isn't new but it's funny in the face of these total CSPAM mods saying "did you DUMB LIBERALS actually think we expected Mexico to pay for the wall?! hahaha, IDIOTS."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXdSqHhRvvg

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

:yooge: :trumppop: :yooge:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

so the gently caress markets did good today?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I cashed out my 401k a year ago and put it all into bitcoin to get in on the ride back up to $20,000. I haven’t Checked my numbers lately
but I think I’m doing alright.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

tpink posted:

Also, there are multiple comments about auditing the Fed. What does that even mean???
"Audit The Fed" was a major rallying slogan for the Ron Paul 2008 campaign.

There's always been this fringey belief (among goldbugs, usually) that The Fed is sitting on a giant pile of "our" money that they keep hidden.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Is it just me, or are these people painfully pathetic?

Putin must be ecstatic every time that he's browsing through his intel reports and there's pics of this assortment of these warts, lining up to take his money and willingly flush their country into the toilet.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Who What Now posted:

You're not saying you're one of those bougie fucks that retires at 35, are you? :thermidor:

Burt is old as gently caress and the worst kind of old as gently caress (a boomer). he’s also super bougie, a government contractor, and his penis resembles a flesh colored shishito pepper that has been left out in the sun.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

smoobles posted:

everyone please look at the president's Big Pants

vvv

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

FMguru posted:

"Audit The Fed" was a major rallying slogan for the Ron Paul 2008 campaign.

There's always been this fringey belief (among goldbugs, usually) that The Fed is sitting on a giant pile of "our" money that they keep hidden.

I must have been too young in 2008 for that particular strain of crazy. Thanks!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1077324320530153472

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
Just catching up but :hmbol: (poor me) Merry Christmas everyone!