Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

It's Christmas Eve, so they're probably digging up skeletons and setting a giant effigy of Santa made of fermented shark penises on fire in celebration of the arrival of Prüchütn Flåhhtnbæcht, the Christmas witch that tears the skin off of children if they've been good all year.

This is what we do on Christmas eve

https://twitter.com/Mongnoll/status/1077151512445546497

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Hellblazer187 posted:

My wife is half German and half Nicaraguan.

...so she buys her gallo pinto at Aldis? :nainan:

Heath posted:

Why is Big Chungus Bugs Bunny all of a sudden because I remember it from a second life character who was fuckin huge and wore a bra and panties with his signature catchphrase "Big Chungus has no need of gender"

Like most modern menes one of the endless unfunny fat video game YouTube guys kicked it off and then it took on a life of its own.

https://twitter.com/it_meirl_bot/status/1077546501914554368

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

German's my second language! Kind of. I found it super easy to learn, except for the insane case system, jesus christ.

linguistics memes!

Aww yiss that’s m’ stuff

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Super disappointed that there's no sound

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Is there something nightmarish about that video that I’m missing or are they just doing some dumb dance? Finland’s curses are pretty lame if that’s it.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Snowy posted:

Is there something nightmarish about that video that I’m missing or are they just doing some dumb dance? Finland’s curses are pretty lame if that’s it.

Fortnite is the new thing goons pretend is the worst thing to happen to humanity, so anytime someone does something the reminds them of it they act like they're watching a baby's corpse being hosed.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

MizPiz posted:

Fortnite is the new thing goons pretend is the worst thing to happen to humanity, so anytime someone does something the reminds them of it they act like they're watching a baby's corpse being hosed.

I didn't even know it was supposed to be that.

I swore I would never become one of those miserable old fucks so if the kids these days are all [glances at notes] Fortnite dancing to trap music, more power to them.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Fortnite dances and chungus are the hot memes for whichever generation is about 7-15 years old right now, and millennials hate / don't understand those, officially making them the olds.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Just to be clear, is the floss dance is "the Fortnight dance?" There are many dances in Fortnite, but people say there's a "the."

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I think technically the fortnite dance is the default one, which was pulled from scrubs.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The one where you're miming toweling off your rear end is what I understand to be the fortnite dance

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Dr Christmas posted:

Just to be clear, is the floss dance is "the Fortnight dance?" There are many dances in Fortnite, but people say there's a "the."

It’s a kid dance -> kids play Fortnite -> Fortnite has lots of dances -> it’s the Fortnite dance.

It’s like boomer logic, like calling every video game system a “Nintendo”, yet we millennials subscribe to it for some reason.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

The Simpson's "I used to be with "it" but then they changed what "it" was.jpg

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Mierenneuker posted:

It’s a kid dance -> kids play Fortnite -> Fortnite has lots of dances -> it’s the Fortnite dance.

It’s like boomer logic, like calling every video game system a “Nintendo”, yet we millennials subscribe to it for some reason.

The reason is that the oldest millennials are approaching their 40s.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Fortnite dances and chungus are the hot memes for whichever generation is about 7-15 years old right now, and millennials hate / don't understand those, officially making them the olds.

I was born into the olds. My peers as a child were the retirees of the WWII generation. The rest of you have merely adopted the old.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Hihohe posted:

The Simpson's "I used to be with "it" but then they changed what "it" was.jpg

onion belt

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

So long ill spent youth!

I used to be with it
*fortnite dance*
I used to be with it
*fortnite dance*

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

The one where you're miming toweling off your rear end is what I understand to be the fortnite dance

That's flossing.

I think the other Fortnite dance is called the noob dance, because it's the default dance for your character when you play the game the first time.

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

lisa needs braces

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

minato posted:

lisa needs braces

[extremely 23 year old voice] what are you two talking about?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
As an old, I don't get the Floss dance. If you want to get real good at a dance, great! But why the Floss dance? Even if you do it 100% correctly, you still look like a brain damaged weirdo having a full body spaz attack.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

MizPiz posted:

Or if you're a functional adult with a peer group you spend enough time around parents to be exposed to and subsequently annoyed by the equivalent of doing Borat voice and Austin Powers quotes six months after the movie came out.

I would love to see you try and condescend to a group of parents who get nam flashbacks every time the baby shark song plays about how they're obviously just overreacting on purpose to try and score cool points on the internet.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

As an old, I don't get the Floss dance. If you want to get real good at a dance, great! But why the Floss dance? Even if you do it 100% correctly, you still look like a brain damaged weirdo having a full body spaz attack.

Agreed. Effort has no value unless you're choosing the most optimal option at all time. Why imitate a dance from a video game when instead you could imitate a dance from America's got Talent instead? Surely that's a much more worthwhile pursuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY3kl5CRSkc

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Because it triggers the olds, try and keep up grandpa 🙄

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
You gotta have a transitional dance between the actually good ones and the Macarenas and the like.

https://twitter.com/harleivy/status...e-good-place%2F

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Guy Mann posted:

Or if you're a functional adult with a peer group you spend enough time around parents to be exposed to and subsequently annoyed by the equivalent of doing Borat voice and Austin Powers quotes six months after the movie came out.

I would love to see you try and condescend to a group of parents who get nam flashbacks every time the baby shark song plays about how they're obviously just overreacting on purpose to try and score cool points on the internet.

BOTTOM TEXT

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

All trendy dances are like this, you just didn't notice because you were young and thought they were cool. Flossing is dumb but let's not pretend it's exceptionally dumb.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

[extremely 23 year old voice] what are you two talking about?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
The thing I don't like about Flossing is there's three "beats" to the dance and how many dance songs do you know that are 3/4 time signature?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Excuse me the 1880s Austrian waltz craze would like a word with you

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Big Chungus is the hot new maymay this holiday season.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Your poison womb is making heaven too crowded. It's SomethingAwful not SomethingNice. We must detumblrfy the forums and secure a continued existence for our posters. Unlike you snowflakes with your trigger warnings and safe spaces I'm not so easily offended.

*sees a child wiggling their arms*

what the gently caress

https://i.imgur.com/oNeFgji.mp4

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Guy Mann posted:

Your poison womb is making heaven too crowded. It's SomethingAwful not SomethingNice. We must detumblrfy the forums and secure a continued existence for our posters. Unlike you snowflakes with your trigger warnings and safe spaces I'm not so easily offended.

[...]

There's something beautiful about this.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032HF60M

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Somfin posted:

There's something beautiful about this.

It's one of those fundamental truths of universe, the people you know exist in droves but who have never admitted it beyond looking up "How to become a sociopath"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What?

Heliogabalos
Apr 16, 2017
you can still key in codes for the cheapest of item (for example, celery instead of organic whatever) and no one pays any attention and it saves me a fuckton of money on organic produce
e: quoted wrong post

"do another serch for goats"

I laughed for ten minutes at that, thank you OP, very necessity

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

It's hilarious if you've watched The Red Green Show.

If you have not watched The Red Green Show then this is something you need to fix. It's really, really funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
^ :yeah:

Also, the jpg is horribly right.