Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

If Fugo so smart, why come his suit full of holes??

checkmate, atheists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Because he needs to vent all of that anger.

Oh right, this guy. :smith:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Fugo canonically wears a thong

I don't really have a reason for bringing this up, just thought it was important for everyone to know

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIYEfDSxqys

halleys comet
Feb 29, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

I def think only Sex Pistols needs to eat. Stands like Echoes Act 3 or even Cheap Trick could probably eat something but I don't think it would do anything for em. Stray Cat continues to eat and hunt but it's a weird hybrid. Sex Pistols just seems like six babies, down to Mista having to negotiate with them to push their nap time back before going to find Sale. I think Mista even says that they get whiny if they don't eat, but there's no way they'd die

This is where I'd like to use Sex Pistols to psychoanalyze Mista as to why he developed six personalities that he has to take care off, but I didn't eat the Gum Gum fruit so i cant reach that far

No everyone is feeding their stand salami offscreen so they dont starve

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

This would be a pro click if not for it making GBS threads on Chase :colbert:

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Guys I can't stop listening to Giorno's theme send help!

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Guys I can't stop listening to Giorno's theme send help!

Guys I can't stop listening to the Torture Theme. Don’t send help, I want to keep listening.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Guys I can't stop listening to the Torture Theme. Don’t send help, I want to keep listening.

Are you perhaps a severed head?

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
So would you rather have Purple Haze or Ebony Devil?

The stand that could indiscriminately kill you, your enemy and everyone you care about, or the one where you have to get hurt to use it?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Purple Haze is risky to use, but Ebony Devil is garbage. It's basically Surface, only you have to get hurt to use it and the damage the puppet takes still translates to you.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
at least you can control ebony devil, purple haze is walking evidence of your own inability to deal with your mental issues, and how just like this lavender ghost you see before you, you are always a threat to the people you love

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

True, but Fugo doesn't seem to be completely incapable of controlling Purple Haze. He does have it attack the mirror to convey a message to Giorno and Abbacchio, and Abbacchio even says that Purple Haze wouldn't be acting so goofy if Fugo was around to direct it.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Imagine if you had Ebony Devil and your partner had Crazy Diamond tho

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

RaspberryCommie posted:

The stand that could indiscriminately kill you, your enemy and everyone you care about, or the one where you have to get hurt to use it?

Cheap Trick over both of those.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

RaspberryCommie posted:

I don’t think you actually need to get hurt to use Ebony Devil, it’s just that it’s power is fueled by hate for your opponent and getting hurt by them is a good way to create hate. Presumably if like Josuke had it against Kira he wouldn’t need to get hurt to use it because he already hated him.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

RatHat posted:

I don’t think you actually need to get hurt to use Ebony Devil, it’s just that it’s power is fueled by hate for your opponent and getting hurt by them is a good way to create hate. Presumably if like Josuke had it against Kira he wouldn’t need to get hurt to use it because he already hated him.

That's what I thought but I couldn't remember for sure. That does make it slightly less poo poo to use at least.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
The wiki quoted Devo as saying "My Stand Ebony Devil activates when I'm injured! And it grows more powerful the more hatred I have for my opponent" so idk honestly

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

The wiki quoted Devo as saying "My Stand Ebony Devil activates when I'm injured! And it grows more powerful the more hatred I have for my opponent" so idk honestly

So basically, it has to be a really annoying injury.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Darth Walrus posted:

So basically, it has to be a really annoying injury.

Ebony Devil would probably be a lot more powerful if it had Narancia as a user.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I'm pretty sure Fugo would be loving dead if Narancia had Ebony Devil.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

David D. Davidson posted:

I'm pretty sure Fugo half of Italy would be loving dead if Narancia had Ebony Devil.

Fixed that for you.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/MPoooox/status/1077595692879626240

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Releasing the ghost post from the enemy stand

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Is this a jojo themed event or did this guy just do Josuke at a regular figure skating competition

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Almost assuredly the latter.

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?
That appears to be an exhibition called Medalist On Ice, not a competition. That guy is Keiji Tanaka, who will be representing Japan in the World Figure Skating Championships and Four Continents Figure Skating Championships in men's single figure skating, as well as being the third-place winner at the Japan Figure Skating Championships.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Enemy stand keeps lockin away posts

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Figure skaters performing to nerdy music tracks is surprisingly common and half the fun of watching competitions is seeing who is gonna break up the sea of classical music and adult contemporary by doing a set backed by the Power Rangers theme or something.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Figure skating is super goofy.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/illusospigtails/status/1078093019776278534

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I can't even remember if there are any dogs in Vento Aureo period.

Unless that's :thejoke:.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

There are dogs in Italy.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
there's a famous dog mosaic

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Waffleman_ posted:

There are dogs in Italy.

source?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

we don't accept your dirty photoshop here

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I'm not convinced that's not a large squirrel.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
That's not a dog, that a Viennese Canal Chinchilla. It's a commonly made mistake, don't beat yourself up over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Didn't know those had populations in Florence.