Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

https://twitter.com/cillizzacnn/status/888148695480512513

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1017432611269070849

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

did someone gently caress with the audio speed? they all sound drunk

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

gently caress THAT Trump is president?

Carl Von Awesomwitz
May 2, 2006

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died
http://andy2020.net/proposals/

Andrew D. Basiago loving owns

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
By the end I was nodding so hard I sprained my neck

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
Sasquatch eat the eggs

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

maybe so, but you know the truth? its in the attachment for some reason look at it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
yknow he has some good points. maybe sasquatches are real

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

His early association with Barry "Barack Hussein Obama" Soetero makes me afraid he's just another neoliberal interventionist salivating at the thought of invading Mars.

Carl Von Awesomwitz
May 2, 2006

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died
I want to stress that not only does Andrew Basiago offer real leftist economic and foreign policy, but that he also attended a Jesus Christ snuff film viewing party at Sandia Laboratories and may have used CHRONOVISION tech to watch the piss tape:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATswALmTDVI

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

1. Yeah!
2. YEAH!
3. <Dean scream>
4. Uh... OK?
5. Aw no.
6. Aw noooooooooo.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

not a cult posted:

5. Aw no.
6. Aw noooooooooo.
What is wrong with you?

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

to hell with bernie, i want this guy. he kicks rear end

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

This guy would wear the hat

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

I’m so in for Basagio/Sasquatch 2020

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

One of my coworkers is under 30 and still thinks that draft dodging during the Vietnam War is something that should be held against people.

This guy was a candidate for governor of CT and his website looks like a GeoCities conspiracy website. A prominent part is

https://www.stewartforliberty.com/the-chosen

quote:

The Sanhedrin was an ancient governing body, composed of 70 or more wise people. I will be guided by a modern group akin to the Sanhedrin. Those i have and will choose include very few legislators; as individually wise as some may be, their input is almost surely tinted and tainted by politics. So for now, legislators are on the sidelines. We can do fine with other choices.

In a Stewart administration, it's not hard to be among the "Chosen". Thoughtfulness about public service characterizes all those below. The list includes many unheralded people who've come into my life whom i know would serve Connecticut well.

YOU may deserve to be on this list. Let us know how you'd want to serve and "what makes you good".

For now, the list as of October 2018, of those whose work i will read or whose voice i will listen to. Connecticut will be a better state by having all these minds in action.
Among others, the list includes the Israeli ambassador to the US, a few other Israelis, an Islamophobic Coptic priest from Egypt, the founder of the Guardian Angels, Howard Stern and Robin Quivers, Dennis Prager, a bunch of libertarian and conservative radio hosts, the director of the Ayn Rand institute, the Democratic candidate and governor-elect of Connecticut and his wife, Matt Drudge, every candidate for CT governor except the Republican, a Libertarian candidate for congress who looks like Mr. Bean and has written controversial opinion pieces including one that claimed the financial crisis of 2008 didn't happen, Michele Bachmann, a former NFL player, a Reiki practitioner, and apparently everyone who has ever run as a Libertarian Party candidate in CT.

You also can't miss his plans for the first 700 days as governor, which includes everything like vague terms he doesn't define to his vacation plans (including a snowboarding trip with Justin Trudeau), repealing most of the state's laws, granting amnesty to all non-violent drug offenders and other people convicted for victimless crimes, "have college students produce videos that spotlight the perversity of many welfare programs," bringing the Carolina Hurricanes back to CT, establishing a "Conscientious Tax Objectors Sanctuary Program," establish a group of "professional jurors" focusing on the unemployed and retired, go snowboarding with college students in February 2020, legalize all drugs, personally teach SAT prep classes, phase out Medicare, and establish a state-run international airline owned by CT families

https://www.stewartforliberty.com/the-first-700-days

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I don't think you should be allowed to run for office unless Sasquatch has honored you with his presence

not a cult posted:

1. Yeah!
2. YEAH!
3. <Dean scream>
4. Uh... OK?
5. Aw no.
6. Aw noooooooooo.

Shut the gently caress up liberal

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Dippin' Dots is NOT the ice cream of the future

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Hopkins FBI posted:

Oh God. Was that Cruz?

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

ikanreed posted:

Oh God. Was that Cruz?

it was a spicy take

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Hopkins FBI posted:

I wanted to reply to that with that old tweet of Dana Loesch about "crapping her fannies" or something but I can't even find a single mention of it, did I dream that up? :psyduck:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

System Metternich posted:

I wanted to reply to that with that old tweet of Dana Loesch about "crapping her fannies" or something but I can't even find a single mention of it, did I dream that up? :psyduck:

you didn't. pannies

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

donald trump being given a folder every day of people saying nice things about him by priebus

the folder getting smaller and smaller and relying on increasingly more fringe websites

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Rinse Pubis

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

Rinse Pubis

I believe it's actually pronounced Rinse Penis

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
Boehner

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
boner and the cock bros

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Ayn rand wrote a 13000 page report for the fbi accusing its a wonderful life (along with other movies) of being communist propaganda

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
reagan was the president of the screen actors guild and played along with mccarthy by blacklisting anyone convenient in showbiz

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the FISCAL CLIFF lmao

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

reagan was the president of the screen actors guild and played along with mccarthy by blacklisting anyone convenient in showbiz

sounds like a successful guildmaster imo

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

the nazi dude standing on the cuck box

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when everyone would freak out about federal government shutdowns

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Bigly lol

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

paul_soccer10 posted:

when everyone would freak out about federal government shutdowns

yeah but tbf back then we thought of them as an unimaginable rather than a natural consequence of stated policy, past behavior etc etc trurnp

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
paul ryan snuck his family into a soup kitchen after hours so they could be photographed while they pretended to wash clean cookware during the campaign

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

paul ryan snuck his family into a soup kitchen after hours so they could be photographed while they pretended to wash clean cookware during the campaign

after it came out that Rage Against the Machine was Paul Ryan's favorite band, Tom Morello trashed him mercilessly and two years later Paul Ryan tried to play it off that he wasn't ever really that much into them anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

NYT releasing a 14,000 word report on the trump family crime syndicate's endemic fraud

that their own other reporters and op ed writers proceeded to ignore and the times didn't promote well or build upon later